[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 09:35:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not sure why you want to commit on this but if you read all the threads here you will find information that all the bonds were counterfeit and/or fakes. So unless you have new info to add I see no reason for this thread to continue.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160405.html#msg160405

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline luiguiworld
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Colombia

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 07:40:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Sir

If it is true, there are many fakes, but that does not mean that everything is a lie ....

Not pretend to be rude or irreverent

I understand the American desire is to distort the issue of the legality of the boxes and bonds that go beyond the control of the FRB and FRN.

It is also true that there are replicas or fakes with which you want to trick unsuspecting, I think that is wrong ....
share their thinking and attitude
but trying to deny the legitimacy of loss of the boxes and bonds, is also wrong ....
Who issued the bonds real?
Who issued the bonds forged?
Who has the original boxes?
Who has the fake boxes?
Wanted to do with this treasure?
Why were these boxes and bonds in the Philippines?
For that General MacArthur promised to return to the Philippines?
Where did the great fortune of Ferdinand Marcos?
That is and will remain work of investigation by international authorities ....

True for some, lies and fabulas for others, the title of the movie? "TRUE LIES"

I have no intention other than in forums as these tell us the really ....

NOTE: If you know a guy who has some original bonds and savings of the Versailles treaty, American Dreams, FRB, FRN, and Wells Fargo GPMorgan, yes, I know, it sounds crazy, but it is real ....

I not want anything, do not mean anything, I'm just a lowly amateur researcher who wants as many know the truth ....
Recommendation to investigate more thoroughly, there is a carbon-14 ....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160499.html#msg160499

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 08:48:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Federal Reserve is aware of several scams involving high denomination Federal Reserve notes and bonds, often in denominations of 100 million or 500 million dollars, dating back to the 1930s, usually 1934. In each of these schemes, fraudulent instruments are claimed to be part of a long-lost supply of recently discovered Federal Reserve notes or bonds.

Fraudsters often falsely claim that the purported Federal Reserve notes or bonds that they hold are somehow very special and are not known to the public because they are so secret. Fraudsters have attempted to sell these worthless instruments, or to redeem or exchange them at banks and other financial institutions, or to secure loans or obtain lines of credit using the fictitious instruments as collateral.

The Federal Reserve has never issued any bonds or notes with coupons attached. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is not aware of any currency or debt stockpile of large denomination Federal Reserve notes from the 1930s and warns that any institution that pays out on such a claim does so at its own risk.

It should also be noted that the largest denomination of currency ever printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing was the $100,000 Series 1934 Gold Certificate featuring the portrait of President Wilson. These notes were printed from December 18, 1934, through January 9, 1935, and were issued by the Treasurer of the United States to Federal Reserve Banks only against an equal amount of gold bullion held by the Treasury Department. The notes were used only for official transactions between Federal Reserve Banks and were not circulated among the general public.

Posted on: April 05, 2011, 08:06:47 AM
Who issued the bonds real?
Who issued the bonds forged?
Who has the original boxes?
Who has the fake boxes?
Wanted to do with this treasure?
Why were these boxes and bonds in the Philippines?
For that General MacArthur promised to return to the Philippines?
Where did the great fortune of Ferdinand Marcos?

All these questions have been answered here and dozen of places on the net. If you are unwilling to help yourself by doing a little research then don't see how we can help you.

I not want anything, do not mean anything, I'm just a lowly amateur researcher who wants as many know the truth ....
Recommendation to investigate more thoroughly, there is a carbon-14 ....

We all know the truth its you that seen to be confused.
Carbon 14 dating will not work on the documents or boxes they are to modern.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160511.html#msg160511

Offline luiguiworld
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Colombia

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 12:14:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Friend

Are you telling me that the issue of lost boxes of the FRN and FRB, along with those of Wells and GPMorgan Frago is false?

Are you telling me that these box and bonds were printed by hand inserts other than the Federal Reserve?

I wonder if it is within its competence as was that then I think box and bonds of those names outside the federal system and in some cases there is the option to redeem those boxes and historical bonds of comprobarsen that are legitimate?

Posted on: April 05, 2011, 12:03:15 PM
I would like to know you to be engaged and to request their assistance with this issue more personal way, acknowledge that you have much knowledge on this topic ....

I require advice on this issue and if you can help me? I'll be ready to listen ...
you can contact me at: gerenciandomimundo@gmail.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160572.html#msg160572

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 01:33:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

OK Once more there are no legitimate bonds end of subject and until you can prove otherwise this topic is closed.
No I will not contact you off board. I warn members regularly not to contact members whose post are borderline con jobs, why should I go against my own advice?

Posted on: April 05, 2011, 01:21:40 PM
Are you telling me that the issue of lost boxes of the FRN and FRB, along with those of Wells and GPMorgan Frago is false?

Yes read the information out there on the Federal Reserve site the US Ensnarement site the Law enforcement sites and they will tell you that said boxs were never issued.
Your getting your info from conspiracy sites that howler cover up about everything get off them sites and research some true info. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160609.html#msg160609

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 04:01:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, you know what's kind of funny? These scam items are becoming collectibles in their own rite. Amazing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160686.html#msg160686

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 04:09:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Seldom, you know what's kind of funny? These scam items are becoming collectibles in their own rite. Amazing.

Yeah and they are interesting to study.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160691.html#msg160691

Offline luiguiworld
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Colombia

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 10:26:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

but I feel much resistance to accept the possibility that if the bonds are original that are part of the alleged fabula

because they make room could be true that if the discovery of the boxes and original bond in Mindanao?

Never mind that these bonds are Historical and no par value to the FRB or the FRN, but do not close the door if they can be some of those original bonds ...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160857.html#msg160857

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 10:31:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

why is it everyone wants to continue believing the impossible even when shown why what they want to believe can't be possible?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160859.html#msg160859

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 10:46:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by luiguiworld
but I feel much resistance to accept the possibility that if the bonds are original

There never, ever was an original of any denomination. These documents are not counterfeit or copies. They are not real save to say that they are tangible. You can touch them. You can feel them but you can never, ever spend them because originals of these documents never existed.

If you use a logical brain to analyze this, out pops a primary question. Why would anyone print World War II Reconciliation Bonds BEFORE the war even started? The year 1934 was 5 years prior to the beginning of the war and 8 years prior to the War in the Pacific. Even the "legend" is completely flawed. It's just plain nonsense and only preschoolers would be snared by such an outright lie.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11827.msg160861.html#msg160861

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.