[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline 31-coinshootingTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Chrome 74.0.3729.157
Chrome 74.0.3729.157

Awards
« on: May 15, 2019, 08:39:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This post is for the newbies that are still confuse after hours of hours of research to where you CAN, CAN’T or/and MAY metal detect. I’ve seen so many posts in this forum with great finds. Without getting in the discussion of specific places, such as State Parks, County Parks, State Forest, DNR, etc.  Where do you guys metal detect, do not tell me everyone is hunting ONLY in Private Land! I think people should share their experience, I’m not talking about telling the location of your jackpot, I’m talking about where are YOU hunting, most important what kind of LAND it is. To clarify, I’m just trying to resist to the fact the LAWS, REGULATIONS, RANGERS, OTHER PEOPLE are just making this lovely Hobby harder every day. Finally, before you criticize my thoughts remember when you started this hobby and compare to where this hobby is taking us now. Just like when they say it does not hurt to ask, have you ever ASKED permission to metal detect in a City park?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,69294.msg328487.html#msg328487

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: