[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bhunterTopic starter
Copper Member

8018593332@vzwpix
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

280.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Landstar Bounty Hunter, Fisher Gemini lll 2-box, Colt .44
« on: August 04, 2010, 12:13:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

For those in Utah, you know that every book never mentions where Caleb went to retrieve the gold for the church.  And we all know he didn't have to mine it, he just loaded up his saddle bags.  If you figure he could travel 20 miles a day and it took him 6 to 7 days to get where he was going, thats 120 to 140 miles one way.  This really puts you smack dab on the North Fork of the Duchenne River.  Lightning Ridge has had probably more mining claims put on it than any other site in the state.  I'm looking at a pile of them as I type.  They were all closed because you can't put a claim within 100 feet of a pipeline thats part of the CUP.  Central Utah water Project.  Officially started in 1956, but in the planning since 1905.  As a special sidelight this project was started by the government for utah to help us with our water needs.  No senators or congressmen involved.  Now that all the gold has been taken out of Lightning Ridge(the fabulously rich spanish mine) there is now a plaque talking about how rumor has it that this is the place where Rhoades may have taken the gold from.  Its supposed to be up near that Old Stone Face thats looking right at Lightning Ridge.  I haven't been up there yet this year.      2+2=______________. You do the math.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16892.msg108452.html#msg108452

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: