[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dign4itTopic starter
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

495.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arc-geo mini
« on: July 01, 2010, 03:39:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I know that there are some of you out there that believe that Doc Noss, as well as the stories related to him, are nothing more than pure fiction.  Those of you that DO believe are stuck in the typical "white wash" of the stories that surround this man who located a treasure room under Victorio Peak.
  Like most of you who are reading this topic, I used to believe that Doc was just another treasure hunter who actually got lucky and hit it big with the Vicorio Peak treasure, however, after hearing of Doc's ability to locate treasure room after treasure room in the Caballo Mountains, it became very, very clear that Doc was actually well versed in the treasure signs of the Illuminati.  In fact, it was Doc's ability in removing these treasures that actually got him killed by the Illuminati.  If there's one thing that these people hate, it's the use of their treasures for personal gain, and Doc was using it to the max.
  There is proof of Doc's knowledge about the system used by the Illuminati to hide their treasure rooms and mines.  This proof comes in the form of personal maps that Doc created to lead people back to the dozens of personal "banks" that he created so that he wouldn't have to keep going into tunnel systems, which took more time to retrieve treasure (gold bars, etc,) than his personal baks took to get into.  In other words, Doc would get into a treasure room and remove hundreds of bars and bury most them in his own secret place, making a map to each of these places.
  In these maps that Doc made to locate these personal banks, the very same coding/decoding techniques were used by Doc that were used by the Illuminti themselves.  The big difference is this, Doc's maps were not made available to anyone but him, so the safety of these banks was not a problem. There was not a chance that these treasures could be located by anyone but Doc...until now!!
 For those of you that believe that Doc was just a treasure hunter who happened to hit it big....think again.  If it were possible for this to happen, then the people looking for these treasures today (as well as those who looked long ago) would have found at least one treasure room by accident. Because, without the knowledge of the coding and decoding techniques used by the Illuminati, your success is nothing more than an accident. 
  There is some very good news about these treasures within the Caballo's.  The people who live there, from Las Cruces to T or C, are totally illiterate when it comes to deciphering the treasure signs and maps that were left by the Church as well as Doc Noss. They are as lost as everyone else.
  I will be posting several Doc Noss maps on this site in the future.  They will be made available to all who desire a shot at making it big!!! 
  In closing, I would like to say that this story about Doc has all the earmarks of a Sentinel gone bad.  Doc was meant/hired to keep these treasure rooms safe, much like Jesse James. Only Doc was out there liquidating these rooms for his personal gain, something that will get you killed. Doc found this out the hard way!!!!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg103029.html#msg103029

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 03:56:51 pm by dign4it »
Offline minetres
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites GMT
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 01:26:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What information do you have to prove the stories about Doc Noss are not true and that there is more to the story?

Minetres

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg137328.html#msg137328

Offline bsloan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Ace 250
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 05:04:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Seems like a different theory.  It's been almost a year since this post.  Looking forward to more info.

Bill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg178707.html#msg178707

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 08:31:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bsloan
Seems like a different theory.  It's been almost a year since this post.  Looking forward to more info.

Bill,

The original author has been banned for making unsubstantiated claims. Thus, there will be no further comments. Sorry.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182669.html#msg182669

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:59:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Bill
We have several good threads on Doc Noss and the Caballo Mountains you can do a search top right of page.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182691.html#msg182691

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 10:30:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

You can't be Illiterate of something that did not exist.

You can not read a sign that was not intended to say something your looking for.

Doc Noss , I do believe found some goods.

He did not go around putting SIGNS on rocks .

As for the Church?   That is left to the Greedy Fryers and Heads that was looking out for them selves during the Spanish Raping of the land sides in South and North America.

I doubt they too left any more markers then the Indians (Native Americans) did to tell of Water, Trails and Paths.

Only the Goofy, Illiterate and Wishful thinking folks would believe such things.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182755.html#msg182755

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 11:19:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by homefire
Only the Goofy, Illiterate and Wishful thinking folks would believe such things.

Homie that is funny but true. LOL

Bill
I think we all agree Doc found something, but we have different theory's on what and even when.
The treasure hunting community has been invaded by the conspiracy nuts over the last few years that want to tie every treasure to some fantasy group and make every mark a sign to treasure. So far we have been able to keep them at bay here at thunting because when asked for proof are documentation they become combative and show their hand.
The most important tool TH's have is their brain and the ability to use common sense and logic to get to the root of the stories.     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182769.html#msg182769

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 12:07:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I  can show you some diggings here on the west side of the Florida Mtns that have  Charcoal Markings stating JB was there in 1570.

If I remember right, the Spanish didn't have the Letter J at said time.

But I truly think this was a Spanish Dig.

It does have silver content.

Not Much but there.

Just below that is a Old Jesuit Mission of Adobe and Stone most people today have no Idea about.

Just looks like a 50x50 pile of stone way out of place.

These stone would have taken 2o or more people to move. Inch by Inch.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182774.html#msg182774

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 12:14:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by homefire
But I truly think this was a Spanish Dig.

Find any artifacts around there?

As for marks well you know. I found one at one of my regular campsites in the Big Bend last year that said.

L L Jones

It wasn't there the year before. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182775.html#msg182775

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 03:34:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

Find any artifacts around there?

As for marks well you know. I found one at one of my regular campsites in the Big Bend last year that said.

L L Jones

It wasn't there the year before. 

So he finally died, did he? Lloyd was a fine fellow. He'll be missed.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16049.msg182820.html#msg182820

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: