[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2010, 11:57:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you can find these photos you will see the evidence for yourself.  But like most evidence against the Federal Government these photos have probably disapeared. 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116331.html#msg116331

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
73%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2010, 12:37:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rattlesnake Joe
If you can find these photos you will see the evidence for yourself.  But like most evidence against the Federal Government these photos have probably disapeared. 

In other words, you have no evidence.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116335.html#msg116335

Offline seldomTopic starter
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2010, 12:47:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

That is not proof of anything but that the government built a road on the peak that and only that is all that it proves. Reading anymore into then that is folly. Treasure research is about facts not fantasy which is were all this conspiracy crap leads.
Joe you have yet to make one post about treasure only conspiracy theory's or big foot mating with  space man, so I will ask you one more time to please keep your government conspiracy theory's to your self and post useful information, I will not ask again.

Seldom  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116336.html#msg116336

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2010, 12:54:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

If you really want to know the truth about the Treasure do your own research and LOOK at the photos.  You call me names and I have been nothing but civil to you,  but you stretch what I say and are backed up by your moderator friends.  I have no back up other than the evidence of which you won't even look at?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116337.html#msg116337

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
73%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2010, 01:24:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

At best, the evidence shows the government looked for the gold, which no one has denied.   The evidence does NOT show that the government or anyone associated with it removed large amounts of treasure of any kind from Victorio peak.....in fact the evidence that there ever was a large amount of gold at Victorio Peak and that it wasn't simly a smoke screen and a red herring to lead others astray is slim at best and seems to get slimmer the more people take a clear and logical look at what evidence does exist......

As for backing up Seldom, it ain't that nearly that so much as a belief that those who defy conventional wisdom have an obligation to provide the evidence necessary to prove their assertions.    For your part you keep coming up with off the wall conspiracy theories that you provide no evidence for or you come up with modern new age gobbledegook and accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being unenlightened.   Frankly it's getting tiring.   

IF you have evidence, provide it.   If not, then keep the conspiracy theories to yourself......(by the way, if LBJ could have JFK assassinated, another conspiracy theory I don't buy, why couldn't he pull off this supposed heist?)

And we're not ganging up on you.  Everyone who has proposed a controversial theory on any number of topics has been asked for their evidence.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116341.html#msg116341

Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2010, 04:42:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

You call me names and I have been nothing but civil to you,

The only name I called you was Joe. Its best if you post some proof are post some useful info that deals with the subject at hand . You have become a bore with your CT it is over.
I have no back up other than the evidence of which you won't even look at?

I have made my living thunting for 40 year I have looked at the info and I know what to look for it seems you read much more into things then or there. Sorry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116353.html#msg116353

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2010, 06:39:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rattlesnake Joe
The US Government stole the Gold that Ova had a right to.  LBJ could have been involved sure, but it goes much further than just the Vice President of the USA.  Perhaps there are a few Gold bars hidden near VP by Doc Noss before he was gunned down but who knows?  We will never know what happened to the Gold after the feds took it.  All this pointing to the Caballo Mtns is a way to throw us off track.

Nixon was involved too. Check the Watergate transcripts.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg116366.html#msg116366

Offline Victorio Peak
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2010, 09:05:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I thought I might share a page from a new set of books being released before the end of the year regarding Victorio Peak and details about the theft.  Below is the polygraph document from the two airmen that started the whole F. Lee Bailey involvement into the Peak and John Dean testifying at the Watergate hearings about the this gold.  You see many of you are right.  Sometimes it's hard to even believe first hand accounts.  But documents, can hold a different view about this tiny little mountain.  More evidence that you can even imagine exists about an enormous treasure from Victorio Peak.  These books will be reveal for the first time what no one has ever compiled or seen before.  I will share some more from time to time. Please enjoy and keep the posts coming about VP.

The following is an excerpt from page 50 of The Gold House book II due to be out soon.

More information concerning the existence of gold bars inside Victorio Peak appears in a document generated by the government. According to the official ?Lie Detector Examination Report? submitted by James H. McNevin on September 13, 1961. Major General W.M. Canterbury Commander at Holloman AFB had personally requested Fiege?s test. The test was authorized by the ?District Commander, OSI District 17? and was ?conducted from 1320 to 1435 on September 5, 1961, at Holloman AFB, New Mexico.? The 17th OSI District is situated at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the second largest base in the United States. McNevin was a ?Lie Detector Examiner? from the 17th Office of Special Investigations (OSI) at Kirtland AFB. Whether or not the FBI and the Treasury Department were also involved is not known; however, it is not unlikely they were somehow involved in the planning, sanctioning and implementation of the examination.
Fiege ?was informed of the nature of the offense and advised of his rights under Article 31 and acknowledged that he understood his rights.? The polygraph examination undergone by Leonard Vernon Fiege and Thomas Berlett produced the following results:
Did you find bricks in a cave in the San Andres Mountains in November? Yes.
Is your statement concerning the finding of the bricks completely true? Yes.
Did you or any of your companions bring any of the bricks out of the cave? No.
Did Berlett also see these bricks in the cave? Yes.
After an analysis of the charts pertaining to this examination, it is the opinion of the examiner that the Examinee was truthful in his answers to the above questions. ?James H. McNevin
~
One question remains concerning the polygraph testing; what was the meaning of ?nature of the offense? and why was it necessary to advise Fiege ?of his rights under Article 31? prior to the examination? If Fiege, Berlett, and their two other friends were guilty of a crime, what was the nature of the offence? The group claimed they were hunting the day they found the cave entrance at Victorio Peak, and according to Shinkle, it was a designated hunting area. Was it a crime for them to enter the cave, or could it be they were charged with a violation of the Gold Reserve Act for possessing the gold simply by picking up some of the bars? Apparently there were charges made, but what they were is unknown. And there was yet another incident that centered on Fiege?s credibility, an event that took place at the home of Thayer Snipes in El Paso, Texas.

cheers,

-alex

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg121988.html#msg121988

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 1.jpg
Fiegge:Berlett Polygraph 2.jpg

« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 09:13:57 pm by seldom »

" The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about"

Please Register or Login

www.victoriopeak.com

Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2010, 09:12:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Looks like you are here to sell books so until I see new proof will take your post with a grain of salt.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg121989.html#msg121989

Offline Victorio Peak
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2010, 12:12:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Looks like you are here to sell books so until I see new proof will take your post with a grain of salt.

Wasn't aware that this wasnt' "new" to you.  I am not the author of the book at all,  didn't craft a word.  I have been given a galley print for book one and felt compelled to post information.  I got permission to do so.  I have been involved with the Victorio Peak project and Noss Famly (ONFP} for over 20 years,  and this is the first time I have started to post what I thought may be interesting information about Victorio Peak.

-cheers

-alex

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4190.msg122096.html#msg122096

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 12:24:31 pm by seldom »

" The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about"

Please Register or Login

www.victoriopeak.com

Print