[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline andy2sleepyTopic starter
if you're gonna trip anyways, you might as well do it over a 20 pound nugget
Copper Member

if you're gonna trip anyways, you might as well do it over a 20 pound nugget
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

2 1/2" keene dredge,  keene a 52 sluice, truck load of 5 gal buckets, and a rusty shovel
« on: February 09, 2010, 04:31:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

i'm looking to buy a good, used dredge in the next month or so.  i'd like to buy at least a 2 1/2".... preferably a good name brand like keene or proline.. but i might be interested in other brands as well.  if someone has dredge parts for sale i'm looking for a set of good floats or pontoons for up to a 4" model, also a header box in good condition. i live near knoxville, tn.  it would be great if someone had what i'm looking for within 200 miles of where i live. thanks for your time. good luck and happy hunting.
                                                                                                 andy
hello everybody!  i just wanted to apologize to everyone who read my post probably thinking i had a used dredge for sale.  apparently i didnt fully read my options before i published my post. i was actually looking to BUY a dredge instead of sell.  as it was my first post, i hope i havent caused a lot of disappointment.  if someone can tell me how to move or delete my original post i'd be grateful.

p.s. i did find a used dredge yesterday.. 2 1/2" keene, a couple of yrs old but in great shape!!!  happy hunting all!

andy               

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11148.msg71996.html#msg71996

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: