[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline DeanTopic starter
Silver Member

Robin Hood was the 1st Commie
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

5897.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

T2
« on: February 07, 2008, 12:21:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well all I am back after an interesting period!!!

I am still looking for dug ( and some non-dug) Military bits for my collection and the displays I put on in Ontario.

I have been asked to join a Museum Guild...thats a group that will display parts of their own coillections and give "living History talks to the public) we get no money for this..it's all vol.

Now I have worked with the Camp X Historical Society for 8 years..and just last Nov we opened our 2 room Museum..and we have so many this to follow dealing with the GOV

The Museum Guild we started 4 months ago..and are dealing with things through friends and word of mouth..the Town of Curtis will get us a small building when we need it..Rogers have provided security cameras and 2 computers..all this so far and we haven;t even started the paper work..I have been given the position of Military "Expert"  ( I hate the term expert)

My part of the display will be dug items from all Armies and all periods..only one around that can do that...my "Uniformed Living History"  will be Canadians that served in the US Civil War ( about 55,000 served in that War)

The rest of the lads will do what they are into.....so...

If you have any dug Miltiary bits that need a good home..you can "donate them" As several have..I may be able to trade with you..or if the price is right I will buy for the displays.

Dean

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2490.msg19732.html#msg19732

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 06:56:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Congrats on the Guild news Dean.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2490.msg19736.html#msg19736

Stringfrenzy

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: