Treasure Products Great Service on Vibra Probe Pin-Pointer !

(1/1)

ToddB76:

Hi  [waveing]

If you're deciding on a new pin-pointer, read on......

Treasure Products, Inc. replaced my 10 year old Vibra Probe model 570 with a brand new up-graded model 580 at N/C to me !

All I had to pay was $11.00 postage to ship the 570 to the factory for their inspection. The problem was a slower-than-normal delay in turning ON when pointed UP in the usual manner.

I talked to Mike on the phone at the factory before returning my 570 and again after receiving the new 580. He was very nice and said the factory had thoroughly checked the 570, but couldn't find anything wrong . He suggested a metal detector might have been too close to the pin pointer causing cross-talk, or EMI from power lines or some other electronic equipment nearby could have affected the PP circuitry. Anyhow, he said they wanted to keep me a happy customer so decided to replace my 570 with a new model 580 .

The 580 has an up-graded battery power-saving feature in the Turn off mode that works as follows:

Turn off: In my words, after using the 580 in your hole, point the tip UP and it gives two long pulses and the probe turns OFF within 1 (one) second ! In comparison, the 570 does not turn OFF until pointed DOWN for 1 (one) minute after the last pulse.

The packaging for the new 580 was excellent (cardboard boxing with lots of bubble-wrap on the inside) and cost Treasure Products $12.75 for shipment to me and is valued @ $129.95 at dealers !

That's what this honest, responsible company did for me, even after the warranty period was long past !

ToddB76

Linkback: You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Loginhttp://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65540.msg319911.html#msg319911

Navigation

[0] Message Index