[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 11:59:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Maya calendar runs out Dec. 21, 2012.  This means a new cycle will begin, not the end of the world.  The ancients knew much more about things like this than we do.  They saw with this date so many possibilities of man going in different directions that they couldn't predict what will occur [what direction man will go in].  But take heed, GREAT EARTH CHANGES are going to happen soon.  Stay away from coastal areas and low lands because a lot of water is coming.  Mother Earth is tired of these fleas that keep biting her in the back [man] and she is going to shake these fleas off very soon now.  Seattle will sink, Mount Rainier will blow its top, the Jet Stream will come down and touche Mother Earth.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg99887.html#msg99887

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 02:35:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

:Smiley

What a farse......

As if these folks know the future. If they did they'd be rich, not digging in the ground for lost changs like the rest of us...

Dec 2012 will be cold in the Northern Hemisphere and Hot in the South. Just like always. All the rest........ Hokum.....

Funny

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100071.html#msg100071

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 03:27:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rattlesnake Joe
The Maya calendar runs out Dec. 21, 2012.  This means a new cycle will begin, not the end of the world.  The ancients knew much more about things like this than we do.  They saw with this date so many possibilities of man going in different directions that they couldn't predict what will occur [what direction man will go in].  But take heed, GREAT EARTH CHANGES are going to happen soon.  Stay away from coastal areas and low lands because a lot of water is coming.  Mother Earth is tired of these fleas that keep biting her in the back [man] and she is going to shake these fleas off very soon now.  Seattle will sink, Mount Rainier will blow its top, the Jet Stream will come down and touche Mother Earth.

But hot dog's will still be 2 for a 5 dollars at the ball game.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100081.html#msg100081

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2010, 12:42:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

I buy them at the store at dozen for 1.29 all beef. Then I get a pack of rolls for $.99 or so.  Kinda have a weight problem anymores so hot dogs are not on my acceptable list anymores. But in Dec 2012 if I'm not feedin the fishes or something they'll probably still be close to that...

Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100169.html#msg100169

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2010, 02:33:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

the Mayan Calendar could be more of an event than a non event like the y2k? It wasnt made for profit, but some will proberly try to make a few $$ out of it, like hotdogs 2 for $6!
 I think at that time there is some cycle with the Sun and other planets that could effect US. We dont have to wait too long to find out what will happen. O yea you guys up in the northern parts, close to the arctic may have problems with solar flares, this could be a serious problem.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100183.html#msg100183

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 09:34:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Flip it on a table top or something and see if it rings like a silver coin would.  If it is pewter it will go clunk instead of ring.  All very scientific huh? tee hee hee

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100948.html#msg100948

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 10:33:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

News update , reported in our local nation paper the NewZealand herald, 2013 Solar flares could cause billions of dollars of damage possibly 10 X more than the NEW ORLEANS hurracane Katrina. Its part of the suns 20 year cycle!, So the 2012 prediction isnt far off! Time will tell as to what happens with this one. I hope were all well and have a great 2010- 2012& 2013...  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100950.html#msg100950

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 10:56:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
News update , reported in our local nation paper the NewZealand herald, 2013 Solar flares could cause billions of dollars of damage possibly 10 X more than the NEW ORLEANS hurracane Katrina. Its part of the suns 20 year cycle!, So the 2012 prediction isnt far off! Time will tell as to what happens with this one. I hope were all well and have a great 2010- 2012& 2013...  Cool

What 2012 prediction is that? All the Mayans ever said was this is the end of the calendar. Start a new one now.

There are not now nor have there ever been any predictions of doom except by the modern day scalawags who thrive on being able to scream "Fire" without any consequences. I suggest that we end their world in 2012. Should have done it in the year 2000. When nothing happened, they moved on to 2012 like maggots on dead meat.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100953.html#msg100953

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 02:02:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

hello , I dont think the world will end.  It is the end of an era of sorts going on the Mayan calandar. So a new Era starts!   There will be some people that probly think its the end of the world or could be! Hay who knows, i havnt got a crystal ball. I did think it may coincide with a solar event, such as the solar flares, but scientist say its likely in 2013.( i think the earth is going to be closer to the sun also )  This could end lives just like other natural disasters, Im no expert on these subjects. WE have a while to wait and se what may happen. Some people will try to make a few bucks, but the earth will keep on turning  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg100960.html#msg100960

Offline shawnna111
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

metal
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 01:08:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Sue,

I found the exact same medal that you have.  Have you found out what it is and what it may be worth?

Shawnna

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1822.msg109208.html#msg109208

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: