[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge RunnerTopic starter
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« on: September 17, 2015, 02:47:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

G'day Folks as some of you know I now have both of the Current model of the Whites TDIs, Being the TDI Pro and the TDI SL, as many people know that Pulse Induction machines are very sensitive as to what EMI is around and that many machines can not be used with 30 miles of the nearest Town and that the Weather can mean the difference of packing up and going home, Not to mention that cell Towers and Power Lines can Render Nearly every PI machine useless, But this is not the Case with the TDI's and as for working in the City A person would wrap it around a tree, Yet again This is not the Case with the TDIs, Anyway I have set these Machines up in the worst possible Place That I could Find, I tried them out side and they behaved so I bought them In to the Apartment Where the EMI was the Worst that I could find yet both Machines run Maxed out yet still useable, so please take note of the conditions Above each Video Link, Ok

PS please Note it says no longer available but they are, ok.

Also I would like to thank my Friend ( Metamorphic ) who posted these up on YT for me, ,, Thanks Mate

What this Video shows is the new Whites TDI Pro's threshold running Flat out in the City with Cell Towers across the Road and an Underground Electric Subway Train system 8 feet under the Building I am in, This day I had constant rain and storms going over head along with Satellite Dishes on all the buildings etc etc, First off you will see The Pro Running and then the TDI SL and just to show you how bad the EMI is I fired up the MXT All Pro and turned it up to the Max also and you will see/ hear as I put my hand near it the MXT gets a big Spike of EMI, (not caused by me) and remember I am only about 3 miles from the City Centre,

As I said this is the worst the Pro runs in High or Low Con, I do have another Video filmed it the same spot where it makes no noise at all,

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

! No longer available

Here is the other Video, This is how the machine runs Flat Out with High EMI Indoors with Cell Towers 60 yards away and SAT Dishes on the Buildings, and again 8 feet down is the Electric Under ground Subway system and 60 yards from the Main Road, (Without The Storm).
You will see that I did not Tune the TDI SL so you can see/hear how bad the EMI was/is. Oh and before I forget the power of the Pro is not the same either,

Good luck, RR

Please Register or Login

! No longer available

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,60885.msg301434.html#msg301434

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 03:13:39 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Firefox 40.0
Firefox 40.0

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 02:53:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just put a Hat in one of these and your good to go.  The Chain ya have to drag to ground it is a bit of a pain.

Please Register or Login

https://www.google.com/search?q=Photo+Chicken+wire+Cage+portable.&tbm=isch&imgil=1hRUJAGrJbSnLM%253A%253B1Sf8YJGbF62ucM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fplamondon.com%25252Fchicken-coops.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=1hRUJAGrJbSnLM%253A%252C1Sf8YJGbF62ucM%252C_&biw=1366&bih=657&usg=__g_uRUoHowsvahyZbR5kwT-9G6tE%3D&ved=0CCkQyjdqFQoTCMmS_7D5_scCFcEsHgodx7AL8A&ei=7yf7VYnfJMHZeMfhroAP#imgrc=1hRUJAGrJbSnLM%3A&usg=__g_uRUoHowsvahyZbR5kwT-9G6tE%3D

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,60885.msg301437.html#msg301437

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:53:52 pm by homefire »
Offline Ridge RunnerTopic starter
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 05:55:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Good thing about the TDIs is they are NOT a One Trick Pony Like the Minelabs are and they go as deep as a person would want to dig, Their depth range is beyond the 5 foot mark and being able to cherry pick items is just another good thing about this machine, and being able to shut the Ground balance off not only makes it one of the deepest machines on the planet but also helps in bad EMI areas, the more you time you spend with this machine the more useful it will become, whether it is nugget hunting or picking coins out of places at depth where VLFs can only dream of Seeing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,60885.msg301508.html#msg301508

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: