[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 02:47:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bandit134aa

And also, among the gold certificates, bills,gold coins, armies photos,federal reserve notes etc., there was a "blue book of Wells fargo and Company" that may play an important role in all of this documents that was retrieved. It is a thick book with about 170 or more pages. So, i will have to read the content of it and let you know what was in the book.

Just a rational observation here....but, one fraudulent instrument cannot possibly validate another fraudulent instrument. In other words, the "Blue Book" isn't real, either.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg91953.html#msg91953

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 06:19:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

My favorite movie Return of the Troll

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg91968.html#msg91968

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 06:23:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
My favorite movie Return of the Troll

Ah, but he is right.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg91970.html#msg91970

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 06:29:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

ONCE

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg91973.html#msg91973

Offline finder59
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 06:29:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am curious...what is the trick by those conducting this scam with the fed reserve boxes to make money for themselves? How many people are involved in the scam (layers)...and how much money is being made by these crooks?
How do these scammers make their money off of unsuspecting innocent people?  Is there a charge for authentication or do they collect money up front? Just curious as to how they hook people in at the very beginning...and how does it end? Obviously, it ends with no money for the treasure hunter...but what is the excuse given at the end?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg93364.html#msg93364

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 06:56:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Like all cons and scam's its greed on the part of the buyer. Say I have a $5000 bond but can't cash it in because ?? ex wife?? government is watching me and will take it if I try to cash it the reasons are many why I can not cash it. But I will sell it to you for $1000 and you can make $4000 off the deal. Me I am miles away with your $1000 while you are trying to explain to the FBI  HLS  IRS and everyone else why you were trying to pass a fake bond.
The marks are not stupid people just a few month ago a lawyer in Houston admitted on the news that he had been lost several 100 thousand dollars to a internet scam because of greed.

.and how much money is being made by these crooks?

According to the U S government the FRB are the 3th largest scam on the net today.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg93372.html#msg93372

Offline finder59
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 07:04:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for your reply. I am not personally involved in the scam but heard a story recently and was trying to figure out if this guy was the scammer or getting scammed. His story is identical to so much out there on the internet...supposedly met someone there who asked his help in selling the boxes (and contents)...and he supposedly travelled there and recovered the boxes w/this guy in some remote spot..flew them out of the country and is now waiting for the "deal" to be finalized through the banks, us govt, etc. He claims he has not put out any money other than his travel...and will make millions (won't they all)...so I am curious if he is a victim or not.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg93376.html#msg93376

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 07:19:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

He claims he has not put out any money.

That I find hard to believe. But he could be the scammer also, don't front him any money while he is waiting for his millions.

waiting for the "deal" to be finalized through the banks, us govt, etc.

Thats bull the government has stated that the boxes are fake  they are not involved. Do me a favor and keep your check book in your pocket. If this guy shows up with  a new truck and 1000 dollar bills in his pocket I will tell you I am sorry. But think I am safe on that.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg93377.html#msg93377

Offline finder59
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 06:20:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Me too! Don't worry...I'm not fronting him a dime...just curious. Apparently this has been going on for a year or more...I've read all of the threads on here and it just amazes me that this stuff even exists. I can't believe this guy had much money to invest..which made me wonder about which "side" he is on.
Just wondering if anyone that has been approached re: these bonds has been contacted by men whose last names are either Nabors or Mateo. Would be interested to know. One is a black man in FL, the other a Phillipino in California.
Just wondering if anyone that has been approached re: these bonds has been contacted by men whose last names are either Nabors or Mateo. Would be interested to know. One is a black man in FL, the other a Phillipino in California.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg106419.html#msg106419

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 03:39:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by finder59
Me too! Don't worry...I'm not fronting him a dime...just curious. Apparently this has been going on for a year or more...I've read all of the threads on here and it just amazes me that this stuff even exists. I can't believe this guy had much money to invest..which made me wonder about which "side" he is on.

You have asked this question on at least 4 topic threads now and started a new topic asking the same question. Enough is enough. Be patient and wait for an answer now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14368.msg107040.html#msg107040

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.