[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ZanteTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 58.0.3029.110
Chrome 58.0.3029.110

Awards
« on: June 09, 2017, 06:53:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi treasure community. I have here what appears to be a Japanese imperial army(JIA) treasure site the story goes when the landowner was told in the time of world war 2 by his grandparents that the JIA would survey his land and walk up the mountains on and off as if they are hiding something within this mountains in his land. The landowner said when he was a kid he was shown a map by foreigners, in that map had a deadwaterfall cliff that said to be glittered in white when the sun hits the cliff and has some sort of alter carved in the deadwaterfall with a lighthouse maker place in the alter and its pointing 2 miles to the ocean, he told the foreigners nothing like that was in his land, but he knew what they were talking about so the foreigners took off and gave up they're search. As he got old he begin to realize it's a yamashita treasure burial site, so he went to the site and took down the lighthouse maker so nobody goes and inspect his land for these signs. I went with him to the site and he showed me where the lighthouse marker was placed and all these other makers, signs and symbols like the lighthouse, a rock carving with the number 1974,a funnel like trumpet that is protruding out the cliff, arrow marking and also inspect what makes the cliff glitter white some sort of white powdery substance that's itchy when exposed to the skin. He had demolished and wipe out all these clues. The only marking he didn't demolish was a huge carving of a fist. Now he wants me to help him put together a team of diggers ppl that we can trust and help him finance this operation. I am really convinced that this is a positive site because we have dug more around the area and found more makers like a heart shape slab with a face carved on it but what gets me the most is the fist carved on the cliff deadwaterfall. I need the treasure community in helping me decipher these codes the meaning 1974, trumpet sculpture that was protruding out demolished it but have pictures of what's left of it and the FIST!!!...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65388.msg319217.html#msg319217

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
5%
Male
Australia

6065.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows XP
Windows XP
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 01:55:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yet an other sure thing story about the yamashita treasure.
some day i will try to count all the versions that there are on the forum.
Quote:Posted by Zante
Now he wants me to help him put together a team of diggers ppl that we can trust and help him finance this operation.

if you are looking for people you can trust to recover a treasure of such magnitude you are looking to the right place.
the w.w.web is full of them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65388.msg319218.html#msg319218

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Firefox 53.0
Firefox 53.0

Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 06:55:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

This particular story sound familiar, Eaa?   :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65388.msg319219.html#msg319219

Offline ZanteTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory
Mac OS X
Mac OS X
Safari 10.0
Safari 10.0

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 04:32:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not that I know of. I mean it's always told by grandparents who were there in ww2 so always trust the elders..

Posted on: June 10, 2017, 04:30:08 pm
I think having to much trust and fate in the worldwide web is a bad idea specially all the scams out there now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,65388.msg319233.html#msg319233

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: