[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline firthy77
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deus
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 03:51:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Great minds think alike  Cheesy

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26377.msg227053.html#msg227053

2013 Hammies = 01 - Roman Bronzes 17
2012 Hammies = 30 - Gold Rings = 4 - Victoria Sovereign 1845 - Roman Silver Denarius = 2 - Colchester Bow Brooch
2011 Hammies = 13 - Gold Rings = 2 - Bronze Age Axe
2010 Hammies = 12 - Victoria Sovereign 1869
Victoria Sovereign 1869

Offline sal
hello to all on the forum
Copper Member

I love detecting
hello to all on the forum
Thank you2

Activity
1%
Male
United States

318.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

exp2 tejon nexxus dfx teknetics mark1 compass coin scanner pro
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2013, 02:34:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

I agree if i were to rely on my  id meter to dig or not i would have passed up many good finds learning what the machine is telling you via sound very important.  Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26377.msg247024.html#msg247024

i have tried many machines found out one thing as long as you are good and learn your machine well you will do well

Offline charlotte49er
Owner - Gold Rush Guys
Copper Member

Gold Rush Guys
Owner - Gold Rush Guys
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

500.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Wader, Falcon MD20, Nugget Snoop, Garrett Coin Hunter w/Groundhog Coil, Ground EFX MX 200 digital GPS metal detector, Bounty Hunter Discriminator 840
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 05:00:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

You may want to read this guys review if you're thinking of buying an XP DEUS.

Please Register or Login

http://www.metaldetectingworld.com/xp_deus_metal_detector.shtml

After having used the Minelab FBS metal detectors for 12 years, I was very skeptical about the XP's latest model - Deus, for its futuristic looks and unusual innovations incorporated into a metal detector of this class. But when I tried the wireless Deus metal detector, version 2.0, at the "searched-out" site for the first time, my first impression was "Wow! It can't be real."

After having analyzed the test results and the Deus' performance, I came to the following conclusion: the Deus ended an era of the "champion" all-purpose land metal detectors that had been "ruling" the market within past 10 years. The Deus rightfully set a new standard for an all-purpose land metal detector of the 21st century, and it does not seem there will be an adequate metal detector that will match or surpass the Deus in performance in near future.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26377.msg252952.html#msg252952

Gold Rush Guys - Gold Prospecting Supplies and Metal Detectors

Please Register or Login

{alt}

Carolina Dealers for XP DEUS, DetectorPro Metal Detectors and Headphones and Gold Prospecting Supplies

Offline 23950522
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

S ov/GT  Excaliburb 1000
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 05:01:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Deus is a lovely machine, it give you a choice of frequencies which allows  you to choose a your specific detecting frequency for your particular style of detecting and what suits the targets your looking for ,,but you know there is so much hype out there from manufacturers all vying for a piece of the market , so Deus is leading the field at the moment(IMO) with its design and physical lightness of the machine , its wireless ,its compact  its very well constructed.
It is a single frequency machine with the ability to tune itself to three more set frequencies , it has pre-set factory ,settings
which you can tweak you can laughably adjust the output power , but to some people this feature is a clincher ,the limitations posed by the physics of metal detector penetration  in to the average type soil and overcome natural mineralisation and give you great depth has yet to be overcome, a Nobel Prize awaits someone.
The Deus is still single frequency and despite what you may see on you Youtube ,,it is not a beach machine if you compare it with FBS/BBS of Minelab , the Deus performs on the beach as any VLF single frequency machine does ,,not very well,, and that's the truth, it should never be sold by Dealers as all purpose land and beach machine, there are a few British forums who are sponsored in part by XP dealers, and get paid per hit!! that will mislead you into buying a machine that may disappoint you.
That aside it still is for me the best machine I have used on land ,mainly because Im an old bugger and its so light , the strange thing is I have meta few others who use this machine and most of them use the same frequency and settings al the time (Deus Fast 17 1/2 khz..makes you wonder , as these are not cheap machines ...IMO       

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26377.msg257795.html#msg257795

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: