[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline tyler
Bronze Member

me
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

385.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 04:02:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

First of all i respect everyone on this site but first of all i agree with cornelious and i agree sayagan the treasure could be out there and personally i would probly be allover that "vault" thinking the same thing that this is the treasure and the guy that died i would also be doing it for him. and i can go both ways i dont no i think it can be real and it might not.  but the way i look at it if i was a soldier with all that go i would,nt give it away i would burry it and go back for it. later.  and corneliues you all old guys do have a life time of wisdom and that is very respectfull. and i dont no notrhing about the place u are talking about not even the contient. i live in little old grayson county kentucky U.S.  the natives might have gone and scared the soliders and there not be a treasure at all. but there could be and you never know here in a couple of weeks we could here about sayagan discovering the treasure and you getting showed up. but im going to stop cause i cant even rember wat ive already said.  but respect to both of u and becareful out there sayagan.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33318.html#msg33318

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 06:42:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

your right sayangan, and the funny i think Cornelius is a moderator of this forum....Moderator means your not PRO or ANTI but just a mediator... No no!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33326.html#msg33326

Offline sayanganTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2009, 12:32:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

you're right Mr.Tyler in saying 'would bury it and be back later'. actually they have tried but not the original soldiers but their siblings,they are confused when they see the placed caused its not what they have been told.during the Marcos era,his treasure hunter a retired gen. of the army tried to operate the area and make it topsyturvy but nothing and another hunter before me using all the detector they have, do the same and nothing, so i think the place has been forgotten..... but what makes me believe there's something in this place?  not untill i found the foot marker.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33391.html#msg33391

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2009, 12:51:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

and by the way the japanese soldiers who are assigned to this detachment, they are under Maj.Gen. Bunzo Sato of the 58th IMB...... the foot marker....... and the tunnel that we have opened? thats about 30ft. from the portal, if we go straight 20ft. we have to bypass since we have been confronted with big boulders till we reach the chamber 10ft sinking......are we to say then, its easy?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33393.html#msg33393

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

another angle.jpg
the foot.jpg
the heels.jpg
tunnel.jpg

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 01:32:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

much rain now in the Philippines mostly in northern luzon so no activities yet for the overzealous hunters, as for sayangan still in the middle east waiting for his exit re-entry visa.....but if the weather condition will not abate there's nothing we can do but to postpone the discovery mode of our project....there's no sense in jeopardizing your dear life in exchange of something which we are not yet sure if it exist or not.....here are some pictures inside the tunnel markers in different angles, they were all taken about two years ago.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33455.html#msg33455

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

pic.11.jpg
pic.3.jpg
pic.5.jpg
pic.8.jpg
top of the vault pic.1.jpg

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 01:54:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

salamat(thanks) kuligligko for the warning, they're scattered now in the city even before mostly in the late 70,s and early 80's,there is this japanese construction co. CICG (which means to us kali ikkat kali gabor)  who was task by the City to do drainage of Leonardwood rd. from botanical garden all the way down to the bridge of teachers camp, they didn't put the culvert along the road but instead they zig-zag it as if they are digging right in the middle of the street, and i remember what my 'mentor' once told me, one of the technique of the japanese is to bury it in the middle or side of it. Many thunters tried to operate the teachers camp bridge to no avail, even the prov. com.(ret.) at that time tried their hands on it, what they got after 30ft more or less is flat stone with triangle and a hole in the middle. According to my 'mentor' look for the opening of the tunnel that will lead you inside the teachers camp compound and 30 to 40 ft, above is one of the teachers cottage, its there where they hide it.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33553.html#msg33553

Offline tyler
Bronze Member

me
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

385.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 03:24:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

thats very interesting and when thewater goes down and you start to dig or make anyhead i would love to hear about it this is interesting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2687.msg33608.html#msg33608

Offline kaizer134
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold