[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline spyeoh21
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 11:24:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi ! Tony,
i am from malaysia, i wish to know, if we really discover the yamashita tressure, it will belong to whom ? belong to local government or japanese government ? or belong to who discovered it ? can it be legally sold ?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33550.html#msg33550

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 03:58:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Cap Miwa sir, those bolitok syndicate started from a small group and now they reach even mindanao, they have their own attorney who can fix everything for them if ever they are caught. I have a boss from EPZA in Baguio City a German national who was victimized by them.He met them in one of the bar, he was enticed for they showed him a gold bar.....he go back to his country bringing not the fake gold but a beautiful filipina as a wife....and those member of the syndicate whom he was able to identify? they're still around .....to the non filipinos who would like to venture out here, you're welcome as a tourist but for the purpose of anything in connection of gold?    BEWARE....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33563.html#msg33563

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 05:42:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by boylara
hi tony Wells, are you the original one? author of the Sunken Treasures???hmmmmmm. What happened now? where are the gold bars that you and your group recovered....hahahahaha.... Regards you from your friend Mr. Pobre..

Hello Mr. Pobre,
I'm amazed that you still have that old Searchmasters info saved there! Smiley

Oh yes.. those were the days! Haha.. During those days I was really into that but, like I've mentioned previously here, after spending several years and losing many thousands of dollars 'chasing' that 'Yamashita's Treasure' dream there in the Philippines I finally got wise and 'threw in the towel' so to speak.

Personally, I do believe that 'some' treasure was buried in the Philippines but not to the extent of billions of dollars worth. The most disturbing fact is that for many years now there are many, many professional syndicates going around with one thing in mind and this is to RELIEVE you of your hard earned cash when you're chasing this 'Yamashita's Treasure' dream. They are experts at; trickery, cheating, lying, etc. and will also keep on you until you are so desperate to buy something there that you loose your senses and let down your guard for a moment and that's the time they pounce on you and manage to get your money somehow! Believe me, I know cause I've been there and I also know many other foreigners (and even Filipino's) who have lost millions and millions of Pesos to these cheats and con's.

Cheers,
Tony

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33575.html#msg33575

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:39:16 pm by Christian »
Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 05:56:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by spyeoh21
Hi ! Tony,
i am from malaysia, i wish to know, if we really discover the yamashita tressure, it will belong to whom ? belong to local government or japanese government ? or belong to who discovered it ? can it be legally sold ?

Hi,
Well, that's a very good question my friend. Well, since Japan stole it in the first place then it definately doesn't belong to them. Also, after the war ended, the Japanese Government was paid hundreds of millions of dollars by the US Government to totally rebuild their country so they can't claim anything now. Also, many other SEAsian countries were paid millions in country rebuilding funds so were basically paid for their war losses.

IF, by chance, you found buried WWII treasure and if it was in dore bar sizes - I would just keep it quiet and melt it down to 1 kg size bars and slowly sell it off to local and international gold buyers. Now, if what you found were gold statues (Buddah's, etc.) then that's another story. To melt down such precious and rare antique and priceless items would be a crime in my book. I would try to find out exactly which country they were stolen from and then approach the original owners (if they are still findable) and FIRST show them PHOTOS ONLY of what you found. IF they are legit they can at least offer you a very nice REWARD for returning those items back to them. If you're unable to track down the original owners then maybe contact some of the museums in SEA and offer to sell the items to these museums (since these items may be religious I wouldn't ask any ridiculously high reward for them).

Cheers,
Tony

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33578.html#msg33578

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 06:06:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by TonyWells
Yes, I met the wrong people all right. I met many wrong people there. Is there any 'right' people there? Well, I guess there are some right people cause I ended up marrying one and brought her back to the States with me. haha...
Quote:Posted by cap miwa
So you always attracted the wrong people  Grin Grin until you ended up the right treasure and married her... well perhaps you already know, not everyone here is bad. There are bad people everywhere... even here in this forum  Grin Grin Grin but of course there are many also who are good... we'll see when the end comes  Pray

Trash? not to everyone, others (of different nationalities) got interested in the gasmask and wanted to have it placed in a museum. Still, its PART of the recovery and nope, i can't show you everything. That other photo was a japanese tunnel, that photo is one of the access at the same time an exhaust, this is connected to two other access; entrance/exit, safely preserved. Here's one of the other access.

Don't think what i'm showing for other things, i'm not soliciting. i'm just sharing my experience to this forum, nothing more.

Of course not everyone is bad in the Philippines. I never said that and never will say such a thing. The Philippines is like any other country - having both good and bad people. Yes, I married a Filipina so they can't all be so bad. haha..

Hey, sorry I called your gas masks 'trash'. You're right, those are nice items and I'm sure there's many collectors who would love to have one or two of those. But, since we were talking about 'buried gold' I didn't see the point of posting photos so some old Japanese gas masks because that's definitely not gold. Yes, so you found them inside a tunnel but, like I already mentioned here, the Japanese dug hundreds of tunnels throughout the Philippines to hid themselves and their equipment inside from the US air bombings. We want to see the GOLD my friend.

OK, so the other photo was of a tunnel or cave. OK.. and then? What about it? Did you find gold there? Why showing a photo of a tunnel or cave? That's not proof of anything cause we already know that there are hundreds of tunnels and caves there in the Philippines.

Cheers,
Tony

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33579.html#msg33579

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 09:46:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi tony...so you are a friend of mr. pobre? i know this guy.
eventually, some of the shelters, tunnels they used to hide became also one of their burial grounds. some they closed it down. well yes, theres at least one stainless box filled with gold and other items inside the other tunnel, not the tunnel in the photo i have shown. Funny Funny but the info is up to that point only, the rest is not for everybody. anyway you know how real gold looks like. did mr. pobre not shown you one that he got?

but mind you, a group headed by a german national dugged near the front of this tunnel i posted, over 18meters deep! i have a photo of their hole but i'll not post it anymore, as you said it right, its not a proof. i only posted that photo for anyone who would like to see how one of the japanese tunnels looks like. this is different from a natural cave which is common to everybody. near this site is also a closed tunnel jointly operated by another group headed by an american and a japanese national, they had a map and they knew exactly what to see inside as they dug. so unfortunate though, they were frightened by the rebels...

we'll not everyone is as lucky as the others. although a lot of filipinos, several friends of mine and many foreigners already recovered gold, and a lot still trying their luck, it is still unbelievable... of course, to see, to touch, to hold, to get one is to believe  No no!. until you find one yourself, dont ever believe it. that's life.

come to think of it... these syndicates got a role in this field... they pose as obstacle or a trap to anyone who comes and wanted to have this gold  Grin Grin  Cry  Angry 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33591.html#msg33591

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 07:39:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

tony,,, remember the site that your gud friend here in Cagayan mentioned about you? well they recovered something already...at 16 meters deep 2 years ago....for a long time you have been missing, we thought your already dead.. Really your the Original Tony Well...your still welcome to visit us here in Cagayan Valley,,, email me at boylara2002@yahoo.com  ..some of your old friend missed you already...

Grin ok Tony about the mask never mind, well it might o might not related to the Loot, but the area where we found it has been sealed of... those mask were found at an exit point of a tunnel...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33635.html#msg33635

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:39:43 pm by Christian »
Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 08:06:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

tony,,, remember the site that your gud friend here in Cagayan mentioned about you? well they recovered something already...at 16 meters deep 2 years ago....for a long time you have been missing, we thought your already dead.. Really your the Original Tony Well...your still welcome to visit us here in Cagayan Valley,,, email me at boylara2002@yahoo.com  ..some of your old friend missed you already...

Yea.. I thought I was dead also but then I realized I was in the Manila traffic and smog. haha.. Yes, I think I remember which site there in Cagayan my friend mentioned about to me some time back. OK will email you.
Tony

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33642.html#msg33642

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 08:20:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

your gud friend will be online this afternoon..i already informed him about you...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33643.html#msg33643

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 08:27:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

your gud friend will be online this afternoon..i already informed him about you...

I'm here in Florida right now so that means you're 12 hours ahead of me. I'm about to go to bed. Will check messages in the morning. Have a good one.
Tony

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg33644.html#msg33644

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.