[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2009, 01:20:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Elswhere,
 I met these americans when i was in the philippines recently, they really hit the biggest treasure hidden there and i believed that they will turn the fabled "YAMASHITA TREASURE" upside down once they are done... they had courage despite of having many difficulties and it should be if i were them! their not going to leave a site if they cannot smell what is there,,Even LORD CARNABRON has never left his quest for TUTANKHAMUN even with heavy backlash,,,,, I wish them the best luck!!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34199.html#msg34199

Offline elswhere
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tm 808
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2009, 02:01:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gener, yes they have good funders and investors in America, i have my source there,       is it true that each treasure site has some shallow deposit, scattered around like boxes of gold biscuit, drums of gold and silver  coins or jewelries?

filipinos or american , i wish them luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34200.html#msg34200

Offline goldbar888
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2009, 02:25:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi GENER

i'm just nostalgic about those days  when we are exploring,thinking we could find something to boost our morale
and to extend help to our fellowman.

i miss all the fun and laughters the brotherhood  even at times that we are in a blind search.

but first things first, we must face reality to prioritize our business and family first

anyway sa atin naman ang lugar ( the property is ours ) and IF EVER there are valuables buried there it will not melt or run away.it is still waiting to be retrieve.

at least we found some signs and symbols and anomaly's  connected to buried treasures in some one's books and code symbol pamplets,  than exploring and digging nothing at all.... enough reason for us to continue this quest someday.

be safe

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34201.html#msg34201

Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2009, 02:57:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

Elswhere,
 That is true, there is always a small hidden shallow if the volume is hence big, we already proved that in many occations and proof are even posted in some treasure blogs thanking me for guiding them retreaving it. myself has proved it too in some explorations i participated....

Goldbar888,
 Nice phrase bro! i was really hit hard recently and even one of my company has closed for that reason. anyway, im still intact to face the worst if there is....thanks..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34202.html#msg34202

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2009, 06:50:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by elswhere
EVERYBODY CHECK OUT THIS LINK PAGE.       

Please Register or Login

http://goldbulionrecovery.blogspot.com/

americans looking for yamashita gold in PHILIPPINES

wish them luck!

I get nothing but a '404 Error Page' when trying to go to your link.
TW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34207.html#msg34207

Offline elswhere
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tm 808
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2009, 06:55:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

tony wells
try the other one that's under the first post

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34208.html#msg34208

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2009, 07:22:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by elswhere
tony wells
try the other one that's under the first post

elswhere, its the second link that's good.. not the first one posted.

OK so I saw their page with tons of stuff on it BUT.. did anyone see written there WHO ARE THE PRINCIPALS who are running that operation?? That's my main question to them. I did recognize a lot of name there like Claude Cochran, Treasure Hunter's Association of the Philippines, etc. but I never saw who's supposed to be running that operation.

Later I will send you guys some close-up photos of those 6.2kg gold bars in very first photo there. I actually saw two real one's (weighed and tested them myself so I do know they were GENUINE) but.. unfortunately, that particular group which were trying to sell those to me turned out to be nothing but cheaters and robbers at the time. Its ashamed too.. cause I had the money to start buying the gold at that time but they ruined everything when they robbed me at gun point!
TW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34209.html#msg34209

Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2009, 07:38:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

TonyWells,
 Certainly its not the group of Claude Cochran who cheated you! they are legitimate treasure hunters there and even claude is a victim too(almost)..Many locals perhaps the so-called middlemens are running this gang of thieves,,,even the owner of that gold they are selling is not aware of what are this middlemen doing with his au! they used that real goldbar to profit even higher than the owner. Cry Cry...Its difficult to root out this thieves until they see people they can cheat.. mind you guys,,not only foreigners whom they do cheatings, even locals are not spared.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34210.html#msg34210

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2009, 08:25:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Gener
TonyWells,
 Certainly its not the group of Claude Cochran who cheated you! they are legitimate treasure hunters there and even claude is a victim too(almost)..Many locals perhaps the so-called middlemens are running this gang of thieves,,,even the owner of that gold they are selling is not aware of what are this middlemen doing with his au! they used that real goldbar to profit even higher than the owner. Cry Cry...Its diffi to root out this thieves until they see people they can cheat.. mind you guys,,not only foreigners whom they do cheatings, even locals are not spared.....

No, no. I'm not in any way saying that it was the group of Claude that cheated me. That's not on my mind at all. Sorry for the confusion.
TW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34212.html#msg34212

Offline chancellor
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Canada

90.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2009, 05:51:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by TonyWells
elswhere, its the second link that's good.. not the first one posted.

OK so I saw their page with tons of stuff on it BUT.. did anyone see written there WHO ARE THE PRINCIPALS who are running that operation?? That's my main question to them. I did recognize a lot of name there like Claude Cochran, Treasure Hunter's Association of the Philippines, etc. but I never saw who's supposed to be running that operation.

Later I will send you guys some close-up photos of those 6.2kg gold bars in very first photo there. I actually saw two real one's (weighed and tested them myself so I do know they were GENUINE) but.. unfortunately, that particular group which were trying to sell those to me turned out to be nothing but cheaters and robbers at the time. Its ashamed too.. cause I had the money to start buying the gold at that time but they ruined everything when they robbed me at gun point!
TW

I've heard from a friend that this project is under a certain Mr. Randell Coleman located somewhere in Pangasinan Province, Philippines and recently made a joint venture already with MECO group and Mr. Coleman according to source is the funder for the rental of the 3D seismic machine. Because the ATOMIC SCANNING MACHINE invented of Claude Cochran who is from MECO and claimed to be a sophisticated device is but useless and sucks millions of dollars from different investors here in the US and from many years of looking buried yamashita treasure in the Philippines they found nothing not even a shallow target Violent Violent. So this group is certainly under MECO group but again the project who is posted in the photo gallery of the blog goldbullionrecovery is the project of Mr. Coleman  Wink Wink Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5194.msg34238.html#msg34238

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.