[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2011, 02:32:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by thesteward
kumpleto  na  ang  documents    Bro.   may  sa DENR, Coastguard,  munisipyo.  pati  business permit  .
kulang  sa logistics  si  Mr. Reyes.  kailangan  nya  ng  partners.  tnx !!!   

my  email  :   31168manila@gmail.com

My group did salvaging before in Cebu, and Bataan but my partner has an ownership towards the sunken vessels having permission from the the government. I guess if you salvage you should also have documents that those sunken vessels are well documented and identified and have your ownership or lease towards them.

I still have the Philippine oceanographic map made by the US, all the sunken vessels are map and given coordinates and depth. If you do not have this map how can you find and pinpoint the vessel you will salvage? Unless Mr Reyes acquired a map from somebody whom owns the salvor permit.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg150746.html#msg150746

Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

mascara  :   the  vessels  are  roughly 100 meters  from pier. We  have  already  extracted   almost 100 tons  of iron  from the body  of the sunken vessel.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg150854.html#msg150854

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by thesteward
mascara  :   the  vessels  are  roughly 100 meters  from pier. We  have  already  extracted   almost 100 tons  of iron  from the body  of the sunken vessel.

What kind of underwater cutting rods do you use. Our divers made an improvised cutting rods and they are very powerful it is purely pinoy ingenuity and you can buy it in binondo or any other iron tube supplier. The problem we had was we do not have a barge and it cost us all our fund just by renting a barge with a boom then again rent a tuck and backhoe to transport the metals to the scrap metal buyers. our vessels are like miles away from the sea shore

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg151547.html#msg151547

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 03:06:32 pm by Mas_Kara »
Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2011, 08:26:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

kabayan !!!  meron nang  yamashita treasure hunters sa facebook .  sali  na po tayo

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg154383.html#msg154383

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2011, 05:13:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mas_Kara
What kind of underwater cutting rods do you use. Our divers made an improvised cutting rods and they are very powerful it is purely pinoy ingenuity and you can buy it in binondo or any other iron tube supplier. The problem we had was we do not have a barge and it cost us all our fund just by renting a barge with a boom then again rent a tuck and backhoe to transport the metals to the scrap metal buyers. our vessels are like miles away from the sea shore

You can also get Thermite wands and enhance the Thermite with magnesium.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg188524.html#msg188524

Offline Lan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

85.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites coin collector
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2011, 12:19:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

I was cruising around other sites and saw this posted by a member from here, so i thought the concerned parties would like to know just what is being said about them.
The member here is "Debbie69" and he is on their site "opaw Opaw". by the way thats the "birds head signs" TSTEATC forum...

hahaha - yes so far to non-believers ! and people without respect !  thunting.com should be ashamed of even having a yamashita forum...with seldom as a disgrace such as your comments...my word stays , you guys are just a uk-uk !!

all you want do is to avoid the truth !  LOL    you guys are a serious joke.

anyway, just something i saw....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg202545.html#msg202545

Offline T_hunter44
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Future ROVER C
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2011, 01:57:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

So, do you know this Debbie69 or Opaw Opaw in TSEATC. He claims to be from the us(US) but he cannot express himself like an American and as of this date, all his posting is just BS, ie; Spring operated snake in a cave, after 65 years and the spring has not rusted, absurd, he says Dalama Wall, whatever he meant by that but i surmise he meant dilemma, like hitting a brick wall. Vagina Site, what the heck is that and his grammar is nothing to be desired, starting a sentence with a Lower Case and so is japanese or philippines, must be his religion forbids him from using Upper Case, will all respect, OMG, where did he pick that up. Since you have been to TSEATC, was any of his postings believable or did you even understand what he was saying. His topic or post here that was Locked by Seldom, never did agree with Seldom but on this case, I agree 100% that it does not make sense.Now, if you can explain to me what he meant, fire away, I am no mind reader and this Nincompoop has us all guessing at TSEATC. Do you believe that he is is an American, I do NOT, not one bit, for even an uneducated American(americian as he spelled it) can form better sentences, give him the benefit of the doubt for those misspelled words. He claims to be fluent in 4 dialects in that part of the country, Mindanao, of course he misspelled most of the dialects. How can he be fluent on those mentioned dialects as he cannot even express himself fluently in English. Too many Wannabes and Charlatans and they are all over the place but one has to accept that. I could delete his postings but I elected to let it be to show the members there what sort of a person he is.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg202553.html#msg202553

Offline Lan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

85.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites coin collector
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2011, 02:50:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

well answering a question.....
I dont know the guy personal but he does seem to be quite arrogant and unruly. Not the sort of guy i would have as a friend.
with regard to his grammar and spelling, quite unusual for a "American born and bred" person to be like that, Normally the
Americans are well educated and polite.

If i was asked is he a American, i would have said no, perhaps a immigrant or similar..?
As for his claims, i would take them with a pinch of salt and have a quiet giggle on the side...??
Well enough of this tittle tattle.....lets get some serious hunting done and allow the fools to fall by the wayside.. Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg202555.html#msg202555

Offline rom.oleg
Yamashita
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2012, 12:13:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

good decision..... how do  I join in philthclub

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg237975.html#msg237975

Offline T_hunter44
Copper Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
United States

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Future ROVER C
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2013, 12:12:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Maybe it is about time for the Moderator here to correct the Thread Title. Make it EXCLUSIVE instead of the present EXLUSIVE. Just a Suggestion.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5292.msg257904.html#msg257904

Print
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.