[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline golderace1750Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:27:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,

I just want to inquire from you if you have some knowledge about FEDERAL RESERVED BOND BOX. If we have this kind of item, can we claim for any finder's fee if any.

Please give me feedback, we have the item in our possession and I can send you pictures and video so that you can initially authenthicate the guinuiness of the item. Its color is brown, measuring more or less 9 inches width and 12 inches in length with approximately weighing 8 kilograms.

Thank you

Golderace

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg63030.html#msg63030

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 02:27:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

only a few believe in an FRB here and all of them are ridiculed and accused as scammers. this place is hostile to this, you have to move it into a friendlier venue. PM me, i'll assist you.
i'm sure many who will read this message will again turn on their geniuses of the matter.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64138.html#msg64138

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 02:55:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
only a few believe in an FRB here and all of them are ridiculed and accused as scammers. this place is hostile to this, you have to move it into a friendlier venue. PM me, i'll assist you.
i'm sure many who will read this message will again turn on their geniuses of the matter.

The FRB doesn't believe in the FRBs, mate. They claim that they were never, ever printed for any reason. They're not held to ridicule here at all. Only those who pretend they are real.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64140.html#msg64140

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ibrahimbustami
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Jordan

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

PI DEDECTOR MADE BY ME
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 03:08:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

It could be in fedral for some states

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64141.html#msg64141

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 05:09:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

These boxes were purportedly issued by the Federal Reserve Bank which denies every having done any such thing. They are complete fabrications in every way.

If they were genuine, the person who had one could walk into the Federal Reserve Bank and receive gold in the amount of the note. There would be no need to smuggle them out of the Philippines or to sell them at a reduced value to someone else to cash them in. This is the scam. There's always a reason the person who has them can't cash them in.

They are not a real item. Never were. Never have been. But if you want to buy some, go right ahead.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64151.html#msg64151

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 05:14:51 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 07:30:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by golderace1750
Christian,

I just want to inquire from you if you have some knowledge about FEDERAL RESERVED BOND BOX. If we have this kind of item, can we claim for any finder's fee if any.

Please give me feedback, we have the item in our possession and I can send you pictures and video so that you can initially authenthicate the guinuiness of the item. Its color is brown, measuring more or less 9 inches width and 12 inches in length with approximately weighing 8 kilograms.

Thank you

Golderace

You have in your possession a fraudulent instrument. The "finders fee" is usually a jail sentence, followed by years of agony for having a criminal record.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64160.html#msg64160

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 10:38:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golderace,
See what i mean? There is something behind that's why they talk like that. The truth about it is covered and you surely can end up in jail talking to the wrong people. This I can discuss it privately if you are interested.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64175.html#msg64175

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 12:26:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wow, Cap. Even when the issuing authority tells you it never existed, that becomes proof to you that it does exist.

Well, buy all of them that you can. Take them to the Federal Reserve Bank and cash them in. It's as simple as that, mate. Go for it. Send us a note from your yacht in the Bahamas.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64184.html#msg64184

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 04:34:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

cap miwa its always the same with you your given facts and proof but when it proves you wrong everyone's giving bad info to stop hunting in the Philippines. News flash home boy no one cares about the Philippines there is not enough treasure there to buy a cold beer. Do you think with all the real hardcore treasure hunter in the world that if there was treasure there they would not have been hunting it. While you set at your PC thinking up new cons or begging for detectors or money they would have got it and been gone while you thinking about who to call a lair next. Bye for now go back to your dreams that's the only gold you will find.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64333.html#msg64333

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 07:54:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you have tried TH in the PI before and was unsuccessful, I will understand your view. You only knew what happened to you.  But for us who have tried and has been successful, we have different views from you and we know what we are saying but we don't need to prove it to you, for what? We don't need to convince you, you will never believe it anyway until you have proven it yourself, but you will never prove it while you are just sitting infront of your monitor and just listening to hearsays. If you are a TH, you have to work for it, not battle and dig with your fingertips on the keyboard because the treasure is not in there. If you are one of these who just heard of treasure on your keyboard, then you yourself is a hearsay hunter.

Yes, there are still a lot of burried and sunken treasures and so many are still hunting it in the Philippines. The reality is that all kinds of nationalities who have knowledge about it are still into it. Americans, Australians, Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Europeans, Spaniards, Chinese and many more....  If you belong to any of those nationalities, maybe you first convince your own race into believing you that there is no treasure in the Philippines before you convince the Filipino Folks who knew more than you do because their parents and grandparents were part of those who carried and burried lots of boxes of treasures during that period. And it's none of your business to stop them.

I wonder why you are also into these forums when you do not believe it anyway. The title is all about the Yam Treasures and related to it. Why do you waste your time convincing people who do not need your kind of advise? Are you just wasting your time or got so much time to waste and got nothing to do? or waiting for victims, or getting for more information so you can have your own treasure site? DON'T TELL me you wanted to help them because you are not. You just mislead them with your wrong information and you are just annoying people with your false knowledge of this. This forum i believe is here to help and make friends as well not to create enemies. ONLY envy and greed is what I see with people who insult or reply sarcastic to those are just asking for additional knowledge or informations.

PEACE to ALL and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR FILLED with LOVE and HOPE!  Amen

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg64389.html#msg64389

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: