[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 10:15:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by golderace1750
Hi Folks,

I am not convincing everybody to believed in  the FRB. I just want to show to them that there is such a thing in here. If I'll tell you how we found them, may be you will believed us, but the tone of the readers is something rediculous. So better not to use this forum to post all our finds, it seem to be useless. In fact this is not the only finds we have, we have some other but we can not trust this forum. May be we can only post something not so significant to avoid being targetted by unscrupulous interest groups.

I agree with Cap that most of the observers/members are not really engaged in real TH, they just TH on the computer and no actual experience in the TH. Our group are really in the sites. We have minors finds like silver and gold coins but we considered them not so significant, because our objective is the real one "Gold". Several foreigners including americans (the Balikatans), Japanese,  Koreans etc., are engaged in this activities here our area. Some of them are successful but only small quantity (2 to 3 boxes). They have different kinds of modern equipment (scanners) and really spent money for their projects, In fact their workers are the natives in the area being paid on daily basis.

You can asked yourself why these foreigners are on TH activites, while we who are from the place just let it go. I can say that one Japanese who visited the area of our friend whose project is at his residence, and after scanning offered to buy the area for very big amount. You can be surprise why he offered big money for a five hundred square meters lot of which he further offered to continue the projects and pledge to give the owner additional10% of the finds.

You're talking nonsense. First of all, your fellow countrymen made up the legend of the FRB and created fake boxes and aged them artificially to make them appear old. They printed notes that look as if they might be a real instrument of currency but the FRB never, ever printed any such thing nor did they ever issue those phony boxes. Your "friends" then buried them and began a series of lies that continue to this day.

Do you know what a Federal Reserve Note is? It's gold. You can walk up to the Federal Reserve Bank with one and ask for silver or gold in the amount of the note and they are obligated by law to give it do you. If you really believe those pieces of paper are genuine banknotes, take them to the FRB and laugh at me all the way to your new yacht.

I know many of the members on these forums personally or by reputation. They are not false pretenders like most of the Yamashita or FRB chasers. I personally have located a lot of treasure but like real treasure hunters, I don't go beating my chest about what MIGHT be out there. I go about my business quietly and secretly but occasionally show a find or two here. So far, you haven't even shown one Peso here. All you do is talk about what you BELIEVE to be out there. Get real. Get a shovel and go dig instead of making false promises here.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65834.html#msg65834

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline golderace1750Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 10:20:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am not intending to make you believed that there is such thing as Federal Reserved Bond Box. If you do not believed well in good. What we have to say that we have found such thing. If you dont belived its okay.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65835.html#msg65835

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 10:28:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am not intending to make you believed that there is such thing as Federal Reserved Bond Box. If you do not believed well in good. What we have to say that we have found such thing. If you dont belived its okay.

What you found is a complete fraud created by your own countrymen. If it were real, it would be worth the face value of the currency inside of it. If it is empty, it is worth only the scrap metal value of the box. That's the entire story, mate. Sorry, but you have been duped. You have been taken for a fool. Somebody, somewhere is laughing at you and it's not just me.

So tell me. What was inside the box?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65839.html#msg65839

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 10:55:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Elvis's blue suede shoes Come on GD keep up

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65855.html#msg65855

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline golderace1750Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 04:28:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

we do not know what is inside. we didn't open the box. it was sealed. the cover is color brown similar to the color of mexican gold.

Seguro naiinggit ka lang, ano, kasi mayroon kami.he he he he he he he he he he.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65880.html#msg65880

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 06:02:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

we do not know what is inside. we didn't open the box. it was sealed. the cover is color brown similar to the color of mexican gold.

So you have nothing. Yet you beat your chest here acting as if you really have found something of value.

You may go away now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65885.html#msg65885

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 06:44:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golderace,
The two guys you are discussing about here know nothing about FRB, you see, he meant the bank and the frn yet they are interested of what's inside. They look like fools with their answers as if knows so much yet for someone who knows, their are answers so ignorant  Grin Grin Grin Don't believe their foolies, they are just dying with envy that only Filipinos they look down so low are getting the real stuff while their military are dying to get a piece of those items.
See, they wanted you to show something. Don't satisfy their ignorance or they will be in the country quickly. They are just gathering infos  Grin Grin Grin Poor guys dying in envy and frustration.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65892.html#msg65892

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 08:33:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

News flash homes will be in your country this summer to steal your gold with your governments approval. But you can keep the FRB

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65910.html#msg65910

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 08:58:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Grin Grin Grin as expected

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65914.html#msg65914

Offline CANI
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

545.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

TESORO, GARRETT, BOUNTY HUNTER
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 09:31:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dig up a treasure box and don't open it?   unbelievable!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10038.msg65916.html#msg65916

THANKS, CANI

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: