[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan
Referrals: 0

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #140 on: August 27, 2009, 02:36:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Just a rational observation here…but, regardless of Congressman Louis McFadden’s speech of 1934 or other stop-gap claims…the “boxes” and “bonds” presented in this thread are fraudulent.

There is no relevancy to this ad hominem argument.

Rational Observer

Well, McFadden says there that the Federal Reserve Bank is not a government institution. Do you agree with that or you still insist that FED is a government institution? Or you might know better than Cong. McFadden who was alive during that time?

Of course, many of these boxes are fraud, no argument about that. But, not all are fake. There are real and whether you agree or not, they were not issued or circulated but were for bank to bank transactions and most were stolen. We never know everything happening behind and that's what we cannot argue.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46424.html#msg46424

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2009, 02:48:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by juanbasil
the intention of selling this note is for those people who always ask me...why i think the note is not real or a fake one.....the best thing so satisfy those people who are in doubt is to have a sample of this so that they will be convinced that these FRN's are not real.i can say its a fake because as i said....i have  scrutinized its contents character to character....now if people are not convinced..then get one from me....and do the investigation yourself.....bottom line did i break any violation or not.

All I can do is slowly shake my head and say WOW...what a crock 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46425.html#msg46425

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2009, 02:56:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
Well, McFadden says there that the Federal Reserve Bank is not a government institution. Do you agree with that or you still insist that FED is a government institution? Or you might know better than Cong. McFadden who was alive during that time?

Of course, many of these boxes are fraud, no argument about that. But, not all are fake. There are real and whether you agree or not, they were not issued or circulated but were for bank to bank transactions and most were stolen. We never know everything happening behind and that's what we cannot argue.

Regardless of your opinion of McFadden and American politics, the ?boxes? are fraudulent and you continue to post misinformation on this forum. The ?boxes? were/is/are not real, and were never used for bank-to-bank transactions.

You have noting to validate your statements pertaining to the fraudulent ?boxes?. It is more than obvious at this point, your intentions are beyond bad faith, and you Sir are a scammer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46427.html#msg46427

Offline juanbasil
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

dowsing rod
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2009, 04:26:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

rational observer,
   i have 5 pcs sample of this FRN 100million and 500million. i dont have the complete set. i have look into this and magnify to see whats in it.its comfirmed not real, or say fake or replica or reproduction...because if i say its fake then there must be one that is real( ive never seen one)...if you need sample and see it by yourself...ask from me.so you know what im saying.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46429.html#msg46429

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

That is the problem with some people here. They attack others that they know everything but when they are confronted with reason, they could not accept the fact, they stand on what they want to believe and want others to believe them even when they do not have the facts.

Mr observer, it is not my opinion. It is a fact, the Fed is not a Government Institution but a private istitution owned by international bankers. I dont intend to change what you believe in, keep your opinion but do not attack others with unfavorable words as if you are a dictator. Believe what you want to believe, that's your right. Don't make me a liar when I have proofs of what I say and you do not have. I am a professional and I do not brag of what I am or what I know. No personal attack please. Lets speak with reason. Only loosers accuse people without basis.

I am not a scammer nor a person with bad faith. I am a Christian and I speak of the truth. What scam have I done here? PROVE IT! You do not accuse anyone a scam if you fail to reason because your post contain nothing but only let others believe you by force. I can meet you face to face and tell you the same. Why? are you part of the fraud that the Fed made? Grin Grin PEACE no personal attack please.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46465.html#msg46465

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2009, 10:47:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Whether these boxes are made fraudulently or not, it is another issue whether they are genuine or fake. You cannot deny the existence of these boxes and how they were made. And many have gained from selling these federal notes, wells fargo, etc., next the FRB/TOV, that were authenticated and found genuine. Mind you, the redeemers and buyers are Americans, not to mention other nationalities who are part of their team. They believe they are real, right? Otherwise they won't waste time on it.   Clapp Clapp

I rest my case. Believe it or not, it is up for the others to find out for themselves whether these are real or not. It's time to leave the forum. Bye, bye. Mad Do not attack from behind, only traitors and loosers do that. PEACE!  Kiss

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46470.html#msg46470

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2009, 06:07:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
Whether these boxes are made fraudulently or not, it is another issue whether they are genuine or fake. You cannot deny the existence of these boxes and how they were made. And many have gained from selling these federal notes, wells fargo, etc., next the FRB/TOV, that were authenticated and found genuine. Mind you, the redeemers and buyers are Americans, not to mention other nationalities who are part of their team. They believe they are real, right? Otherwise they won't waste time on it.   Clapp Clapp

I rest my case. Believe it or not, it is up for the others to find out for themselves whether these are real or not. It's time to leave the forum. Bye, bye. Mad Do not attack from behind, only traitors and loosers do that. PEACE!  Kiss

Your case is lacking validation that would support your claims. I have supplied reliable references and sources that are easily verifiable to this scam. No hype or mumbo-jumbo.

Your claim of ?the redeemers and buyers are Americans? is another fabrication, and far from the truth. The fraudulent bonds are not redeemable.

Rational Observer

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg46532.html#msg46532

Offline judecharlo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2009, 08:18:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Search for google...1934 federal reserve notes

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg49828.html#msg49828

Offline gold_seeker13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2009, 03:11:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

my countrymen,

frb, frn, liberty bonds and everything else that come from america are all fakes...
philippine victory notes and japanese notes can be sold...everything else is worthless and its a scam...spare the foreigners from this scam, ok guys  Kiss

-seeker-

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg49938.html#msg49938

Offline humanspyder
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2009, 10:49:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

you know a buyer?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg50088.html#msg50088

Print
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.