[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. - Press here if you would like to see it.
Offline egoneTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

New Zealand
Referrals: 0

145.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows Vista/Server 2008
Firefox 31.0
Firefox 31.0

Awards
« on: August 08, 2014, 05:09:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good day. this is something we found on our hillside off the beach. the entrance is a perfect triangle. couldnt notice any other signs but there was a rock inside that looks like a pointer. the rock could have more meaning than i first thought. i put it back inside without taking a photo but will do when i go back next week. it looks like the hole would end up under a big tree. there is another suspected foxhole entrance a few meters higher from this one but this one looks more man made. what do you guys think? is it natural or man-made? cheers

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279087.html#msg279087

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

20000101_131110.jpg
20000101_131146.jpg

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 05:30:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Natural formation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279088.html#msg279088

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 05:33:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by egone
good day. this is something we found on our hillside off the beach. the entrance is a perfect triangle. couldnt notice any other signs but there was a rock inside that looks like a pointer. the rock could have more meaning than i first thought. i put it back inside without taking a photo but will do when i go back next week. it looks like the hole would end up under a big tree. there is another suspected foxhole entrance a few meters higher from this one but this one looks more man made. what do you guys think? is it natural or man-made? cheers

For a start where did you find these rocks

And also why are you using the New Zealand Flag when in fact you are HERE:-PHILIPPINES, MANILA, MANDALUYONG CITY,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279089.html#msg279089

Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

New Zealand

145.00 Gold
View Inventory
Firefox 31.0
Firefox 31.0

Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 06:52:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
For a start where did you find these rocks

And also why are you using the New Zealand Flag when in fact you are HERE:-PHILIPPINES, MANILA, MANDALUYONG CITY,

sorry about that. location of the rock is davao oriental but i move from tagum city to the beach (the site) on a weekly basis for construction. ill be going back to new zealand in a few months and would be posting from there. i dont really have much time to do any hunting now. just taking photos and looking up what they mean for fun. if ever there is an easy find that doesnt require much work, ill consider it. from what i heard the cave nearby was worked on by TH. they gave up after one of them died from some gas. the photo of the cave is below. they said the entrance was sealed with cement. im not an expert so you guys decide. a few meters into the cave is already water. it goes deep but narrow. ill try to take a good shot next time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279103.html#msg279103

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

20000101_132041.jpg
20000101_132103.jpg

Marked as best answer by egone August 08, 2014, 12:26:36 pm
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 07:15:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I don't get why all PI yammy treasure hunters say these places are booby trapped with poison gas, They seem to make out its Big Bad or Dangerous and still find nothing, why would any one booby trap a hole with poison gas when all that's in there is leaves and Damp soil,

They Talk Like 6 year olds Playing Pirate's, And the Truth is We are NEVER IMPRESSED By Them We think of how Stupid they are, They use to be a Private Joke Around Here But now It is No Longer a Private Joke because they Prove this all by them selves, Its Sad But its the Truth.

Some one scratches their name on a rock or scratches score marks on a tree and its A Japanese Symbol for Treasure, is just Nuts,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279113.html#msg279113

Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

New Zealand

145.00 Gold
View Inventory
Firefox 31.0
Firefox 31.0

Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 08:44:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi ridge runner. i get where your coming from. i guess thats the common story because thats what usually happens. stories are just stories until you can prove it. as of the treasure really being in the philippines,  that is 100% true. but i cant say that for this site and thats why im posting. why i can be sure that there were  successful recoveries in the past is because we confirmed this with some politically connected sources. dont want to sound arrogant but yes, il bet my testicles that there were successful recoveries in the philippines.

now if the area was a real site, what exactly would i be looking for or is it a total waste of time for you guys. again im just doing this on my free time. not serious until one of you think its worth looking into. is this the right place to be posting? has there been any recoveries posted here?     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279130.html#msg279130

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 6.3
Windows NT 6.3
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 08:52:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Never heard of any Recoveries but that means nothing.  You would never hear about  me finding a bundle. 

I too am sure there is some someplace out there but not like some would think.  My thinking is that the Japanese had plenty of time to move what they had if any.  The Yamashita Treasure tail has snow balled into a fantasy.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279134.html#msg279134

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 09:52:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi ridge runner. i get where your coming from. i guess thats the common story because thats what usually happens. stories are just stories until you can prove it. as of the treasure really being in the philippines,  that is 100% true. but i cant say that for this site and thats why im posting. why i can be sure that there were  successful recoveries in the past is because we confirmed this with some politically connected sources. dont want to sound arrogant but yes, il bet my testicles that there were successful recoveries in the philippines.

now if the area was a real site, what exactly would i be looking for or is it a total waste of time for you guys. again im just doing this on my free time. not serious until one of you think its worth looking into. is this the right place to be posting? has there been any recoveries posted here?     

The point is the True yammy Treasure was recovered and along with the in put of Mr Marcos it got blown right out of proportion, It's Not that I don't believe, Its all the Lie's we get told from over there and the Scammers from PI who think we are stupid enough to buy their fake Item's. Or send them Money as an Investment,
and the stupid risks they take digging holes in the wet season with no thought for safety of them selves or others. There is No Treasure from WWII there and the Quicker the PI stop making up stories and Lie's about it the sooner the Treasure world Community will Treat them as People, We are Sick of them and their Scams Lie's and Fake Goods, along with a scratch on a rock with them claiming its a Positive Site.

They Will Never Learn because they make these stories up and tell them to each other and they are So Stupid that they Refuse to except the Facts even when we prove to them that Items are Fake, WRITTEN PROOF and they still insist what they have is real.

We have Very few PI Members here that we bother with, If you want to talk to some one from PI who does know what's going on Talk to Ram The Guy know's right from wrong and he is one of a couple of people from there Who I Trust

As Homefire said that's a natural rock formation that could be used as a shelter but that's about all,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279145.html#msg279145

Online nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
8%
Male
Australia

6080.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows XP
Windows XP
Chrome 36.0.1985.125
Chrome 36.0.1985.125

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 01:35:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

as of the treasure really being in the philippines,  that is 100% true. but i cant say that for this site and thats why im posting. why i can be sure that there were  successful recoveries in the past is because we confirmed this with some politically connected sources.

Why don't you show the pics to them.they will be able to confirm or not that you are on the right path. Great
after all they did "successful recoveries". No no!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279152.html#msg279152

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

New Zealand

145.00 Gold
View Inventory
Firefox 31.0
Firefox 31.0

Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 01:59:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

the person that confirmed this had nothing to do with recoveries and knows nothing about treasure hunting (as far as we know cos he didnt need it). he was just very connected with the elite of manila and knew things and didnt need to BS about it. he has also passed away quite a while back so even if i wanted to ask him for help regarding signs i couldnt. like i said, i never intended to purchase this property for TH. it just so happened that while working on the land these things came up. but the imperial treasure in the philippines is old new and have known about the recoveries of marcos way back. there are a lot of people here confirming the signs are legit so i really want proof from the skeptics that its natural and not man made or imperial treasure. im more interested in the whole decoding aspect and not really the digging. off course if there is something small and easy ill go for it. please bear with me with my future photos.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,57450.msg279155.html#msg279155

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: