[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2009, 02:00:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gold_digger
gd1950 i will not argue with you its only a waste of time i know you are not living here in pi what you knew is only based on what you heard, what you read, what is written in history book but to tell you prankly in our case not all happenings here in pi was correctly written in history book. just continue what you think and believed nobody will argue with you that. i am here living in pi and i knw what i'm talking about we are not stupid like what you thought we are not fluent in your language but we can understand you clearly. peace

Don't be silly. I said the absolute truth. If you are a scammer, someone will call you one. No matter who you are, it's not right to scam anyone. As to your language here, you must use English by the rules of the forum. If you want to use any other language, move this discussion to the Pinoy forums where other languages are allowed.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62761.html#msg62761

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2009, 06:19:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gd1950 where is the absolute truth that you said? have you been here in pi? do you have personal knowledge about yth? or maybe you are scammed by other pinoy th who are scammers. in my mol 20 post here did you find any txt that i'm asking money from any other th here even in other forum? i am using same id. to make it clear i did not tolerate scammers even in my place there are lot of pinoy th scammers and they are using lumads as their front. i'm not saying that scammers here in pi is not true! and you will also agree with me that there are also scammers in your place or in your country in short scammers are everywhere. its not fair that if some pinoy th here will post there pictures asking other th's advice you will reply that they are scammers that yamashita treasure or whatever is not true and then you post in the other thread that only small findings found. be fair you are old enough and i'm sure you know how to be fair to everyone. peace

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62845.html#msg62845

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2009, 10:49:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gold_digger
gd1950 where is the absolute truth that you said? have you been here in pi? do you have personal knowledge about yth? or maybe you are scammed by other pinoy th who are scammers. in my mol 20 post here did you find any txt that i'm asking money from any other th here even in other forum? i am using same id. to make it clear i did not tolerate scammers even in my place there are lot of pinoy th scammers and they are using lumads as their front. i'm not saying that scammers here in pi is not true! and you will also agree with me that there are also scammers in your place or in your country in short scammers are everywhere. its not fair that if some pinoy th here will post there pictures asking other th's advice you will reply that they are scammers that yamashita treasure or whatever is not true and then you post in the other thread that only small findings found. be fair you are old enough and i'm sure you know how to be fair to everyone. peace

I have been to the Philippine Islands a number of times. I have found and recovered treasure there. When I was there, the Yamashita fever had not yet struck. We were on Grande Island off of Subic Bay diving when we recovered one treasure. Other times, I searched in Angeles City with success. All this was done with government permission and the licensed permit holder was a Philippines citizen.

There's no mystery to all this, mate. There is no Yamashita treasure. ALL attempts to treat it as real are scams. Whether you know it or not, just passing on a story told to you is accidentally scamming someone else if they believe you. Anything he or his people may have hidden was recovered just after WWII ended. The only things left are small caches.

Believe what you wish but don't ever tell me to stand by and let you sucker someone else in to the fairy tale.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62861.html#msg62861

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline gold_digger
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 01:03:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

now its coming from you that you also benefited this myth no matter what you called it either yamashita, homma, masako but theres only one source of these treasures the japanese soldiers who brought these here, its either big or small cache. to tell you i'm not also believer on this but when i'm still in college medium recoveries happened in our place with known politician here, you cannot deny that coz its a public knowledge. i will not argue with your belief that only small caches were left, even yourself you cannot prove that only japanese who burried that who only knew the real score.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62865.html#msg62865

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 01:52:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Those who continue to chase the Yamashita treasure are chasing fairy dust. Those who come here claiming it is real without proof, are trying to either con others into paying them for information or are plying others for what they know. Either way, they deserve each other.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg62872.html#msg62872

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline goldfish
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 04:18:01 am »