[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 07:44:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bogart
whats your purpose?

Whats your purpose? To dream about finding something that was never there? To see a rock and jump for joy that it is a treasure sign?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248328.html#msg248328

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 07:52:16 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by bogart
i want to know GD,if thats the case that you dont beleive that treasure exist in the philippine,or any nations, WHY ARE YOU STILL IN THE THUNTING.Com? whats your purpose?

Oh, you poor, deluded person. There IS treasure in the Philippines, just like there is all over the world. But the one thing that people DO NOT DO when hiding treasure is leave you a map. Only a fool would leave painted or carved marks on stones that point to hidden riches. And a bigger fool looks at them and then picks them up, takes them home and photographs them. Most of the treasure hunters in the Philippines are obsessed with allged Japanese treasure from WWII which does not exist. General Yamashita was captured with all of his gold in one place. It's gone now. None was buried.

In the unlikely event that you ever find a marked rock, DO NOT MOVE IT. The alignment is critical. Leave it in place and document every aspect of its placement, orientation and your suspicions about its origin.

You'll still have nothing but it will be a more meaningful nothing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248331.html#msg248331

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline taurus
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 06:56:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

story...story,,gold digger my friend..when it comes in story there is a lot of it..you guys is among them..first recovery in carmona tons  of it..your own gen mc arthur knows it..what is M FUND in that time?where is it from?can you tell me?now dnt tell me you have no idea about this stuff were it beggins?it came from the phillipines for short..chichibus GOLDEN LILY is true..thats the fact my friend..read more storys about this.your fellow americans wrote this loot..wonderful..love it..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248765.html#msg248765

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 07:57:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by taurus
story...story,,gold digger my friend..when it comes in story there is a lot of it..you guys is among them..first recovery in carmona tons  of it..your own gen mc arthur knows it..what is M FUND in that time?where is it from?can you tell me?now dnt tell me you have no idea about this stuff were it beggins?it came from the phillipines for short..chichibus GOLDEN LILY is true..thats the fact my friend..read more storys about this.your fellow americans wrote this loot..wonderful..love it..

I've been to the Philippines many times and hunted for treasure there each time. I have heard all the stories and none of them hold any provable facts. Not one. They always sound like this. "My grandfather was here when the Japanese were here and he says . . ." Insert any elder of any family into where the word grandfather is and you can hear every story about treasure in the Philippines. I have found small caches and even one huge one. The big one? Beer and Spam in green tins stored in a cave, covered with seaweed long dried. The cardboard cases were almost gone from rot and the beer was only about 10% drinkable. By that I mean that 1 in 10 cans was drinkable and they were great. The Spam was perfect. Every can survived perfectly. The beer was in steel cans but there was a box of 1000 can openers there - all rusted but useable. The cans of beer had swelling in come cases and those were all bad. The rest had some rusting and a few had rusted through and lost the contents.

I wasn't alone on this particular hunt and we had a grand beer and Spam party. I believe that the beer was provided by Shlitz Brewing. I was thinking of Carl Ballantine (actor, comedian) when I opened my first can. He loved drinking Shlitz beer.

Spam can survive for a hundred years, in my opinion.

Posted on: January 22, 2013, 03:56:59 PM
Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950

Maybe even 1000 years. Time will tell.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248771.html#msg248771

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Franke
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 08:31:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

I've been to the Philippines many times and hunted for treasure there each time. I have heard all the stories and none of them hold any provable facts. Not one. They always sound like this. "My grandfather was here when the Japanese were here and he says . . ." Insert any elder of any family into where the word grandfather is and you can hear every story about treasure in the Philippines. I have found small caches and even one huge one. The big one? Beer and Spam in green tins stored in a cave, covered with seaweed long dried. The cardboard cases were almost gone from rot and the beer was only about 10% drinkable. By that I mean that 1 in 10 cans was drinkable and they were great. The Spam was perfect. Every can survived perfectly. The beer was in steel cans but there was a box of 1000 can openers there - all rusted but useable. The cans of beer had swelling in come cases and those were all bad. The rest had some rusting and a few had rusted through and lost the contents.

I wasn't alone on this particular hunt and we had a grand beer and Spam party. I believe that the beer was provided by Shlitz Brewing. I was thinking of Carl Ballantine (actor, comedian) when I opened my first can. He loved drinking Shlitz beer.

Tauros,

I believe GoldDigger is not not american, if you read more of he's comments their something behind. It's your choice to judge.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248773.html#msg248773

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 08:35:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Franke
Tauros,

I believe GoldDigger is not not american, if you read more of he's comments their something behind. It's your choice to judge.

Why did you open a second account here? Are you Franke or are you Tauros? You're only here to raise trouble as far as I'm concerned.

As to whether or not I am an American, what the heck is that supposed to matter? You're not American. Is that a problem? You're acting like a teenager using his mother's computer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248774.html#msg248774

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 10:03:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

The GOLDEN LILY is a novel By Sterling and Peggy Seagrave its was used by Marcos to cover his looting of his own county.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248779.html#msg248779

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline taurus
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 05:37:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

gold digger my friend. probably you been looking  for false sites? cave? if there is no evidence near in the cave i mean markers/ then you looking for nothing...we are not in the beach that we simply wipe our detectors side by side.or in the middle of old battlefield that usually TH were always do..this is different among them?it takes a lot of time to learn to understand how they buried it and place it..its so easy to say pinoy TH wasting there time to the things that doesnt exist..but you know what? few of them already made there success..good day my friend...TAURUS Detecting

Posted on: January 23, 2013, 04:37:21 AM
i think it was not sir seldom...take a look back what really happen during that time 1939 nanking china..1941 to 1945 PHIL..shiro ishii of unit 731.asaka.takida.chicibu.asaka son of gen asaka..HIROHITO..non of them convected by war crimes?instead tojo.sensu.yamashita.homa. and others?why?it seems like there is somethings going on?anyway tons of tons of gold makes those things happen...is all started here in my native land...thats why its more fun here in the philippines...tnx sir seldom....taurus Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248850.html#msg248850

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 07:06:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by taurus
gold digger my friend. probably you been looking  for false sites? cave? if there is no evidence near in the cave i mean markers/ then you looking for nothing...

The cave is still located on Grande Island near Olongopo City. You just haven't looked hard enough. We found a secret opening and enlarged it after we found what was inside. The rest was a giant party before we turned the stuff over to local authorities.

Sorry we didn't invite you.

There is no Japanese treasure in the Philippines. Period. Don't waste your time chasing fairy dust.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248855.html#msg248855

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Connecticut Sam
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

366.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 07:45:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am sure that many pro treasure hunters been in your country, and they may have find some treasures.  Do not let these writers stop you from researching your country.  Best of luck to you.  Research before searching. Welcome

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,38479.msg248918.html#msg248918

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: