[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline hobgobTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 04:45:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by casca
Hi Hobgob,

Dropped in to see what all the fuss is about. I am now going to have read up on a Whites 808. Sounds like something I could use.

So what I understand here you have markers, animal markers and you feel they lead to a treasure? Heres what you gotta do.

If the markers are near, measure and mark each markers location on a map. If they are far, just draw a rough sketch as to where they are found. I would the shoot azimuths from each rock the animal is facing. Put those lines on the map. Find where the lines intersect and go to that position.

Now take out your map, and look 360', tell me what you see.

If you see nothing, your rocks are not helping. If you find treasure, I want 10%. Let me know when you get the treasure.

All funning aside. I know nothing about Yashimoto treasure. That is the best I can do for you. Good Luck.

on archeology side i guess those marking are of significance. as far as i have seen on different location they have the same style of sculpting, drawing, rock moulding. for a looking rock such as this image im posting. it is located on top side facing south looking where the stone is lookin you will notice the terrain has been interupted by a small depression . or portion has been move. or if the face rock is looking at at wall or cliff you will notice that portion of that wall has different grain of soil, or to be exact agregates. so surely it is man made and do not jibe with the ground material on the terrain. it is worthwhile investigating and it give me a good cardio work out! happy hunting!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195195.html#msg195195

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

558.JPG
DSC03278.JPG

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 05:05:12 am by hobgob »
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 06:09:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

i have another photo of an arrow way along the same creek. this is very interesting to find this rock located further down the first arrow way ived posted. it is very clear . now why would nature carve the same kind of arrow to a hard rock, coincidence i dont think so. so its friday here in PI. 1 day to go for my weekend adventure. sunday. happy hunting!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195341.html#msg195341

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DSC01891.JPG

Offline casca
Bronze Member

some where else.
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter, cen-tech pinpointer, Chicago Tools 43150.
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 12:23:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Hobgob,

So what did ya find? You keep posting rocks.

Is there a reference to the signs and symbols anywhere you can post for the rest of us? I dont know what your signs mean?

Are you willing to share a map with us? Nothing fancy, just a hand drawn map showing each marker?

I cant help ya with the pictures of rocks. I do Spainish Trails and your rocks would not qualify as a sign.

I dont know your area and am trying help. I like to learn. Your post is really out here dude, so help me understand?

What does a yasimoto treasure site look like? What can you expect to find? What are the laws of your area for recovering such stuff?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195364.html#msg195364

The more I learn, the less I know.

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 02:02:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by casca
Hi Hobgob,

So what did ya find? You keep posting rocks.

Is there a reference to the signs and symbols anywhere you can post for the rest of us? I dont know what your signs mean?

Are you willing to share a map with us? Nothing fancy, just a hand drawn map showing each marker?

I cant help ya with the pictures of rocks. I do Spainish Trails and your rocks would not qualify as a sign.

I dont know your area and am trying help. I like to learn. Your post is really out here dude, so help me understand?

What does a yasimoto treasure site look like? What can you expect to find? What are the laws of your area for recovering such stuff?

to casca,

first you need to be familiar with the japanese treasure markers on the net so you would understand what are those markers means. now about the map the. japanese normally  buried loot on tunnels, `above it  where  intersection of creek or river is located. or places like a hill that has 180 degrees view facing the ocean or vast land and always are facing eastward.  some stone marker sign i followed lead to an empty tunnel. some are sealed tunnel same as pic  as i posted.
 i am not interested in opening sealed tunnel for it is costly.  what i am interested are shalow cached loot that might be buried in my area. during corn season we could find shrapnels ww2 era medicine bottles, bayonets. when i was young ,one tresure hunter found a japanese katana in or land.

to my knowledge for years of research and comparing the stone markers and japanese map i have in my possesion. the stone markers are pointers and reconfirmation to areas that has buried materials. it might be personal things, camp equiptment, and armory. and and hopefully the mythical loot. one friend of mine was able to find 3 dozen of plates in there rice farm just following stone markers its not gold but japanese personal houseware.they always seem to bury things before leaving the camp. in my area where vast land of japanese farm in the pre ww2 era. has prolific stone markers. i guess you could not compare them to spanish marker because japanese markers are of different cultures. it may be based to spanish codes but the japanese might have change the meaning of the character in some way. this is just my opinion i may be wrong.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195414.html#msg195414

Offline casca
Bronze Member

some where else.
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 11:12:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Hobgob,

I know nothing of Japanese Markers or treasure. I cant follow your pictures, so I ask what you have found. Also, can you show me a picture of that?

Since you asked for help it would be easier if you provided some basic information. You mention that Japanese put things in Caves. Well er I think that treasure has been found in caves as it happens here all here in America too.

I could draw a map of any location in about 30 seconds of any area I have been too and mark up markers found. It would be nice if you could provide a map of what you have found. Nothing fancy. I dont expect you to give the location away. I have found the way in which markers are laid out on any trail is important.

I think people make too much of who put it in the ground. I would say the Japanese left quickly so burying things would not be too complicated. I have a problem with the fact of the amount of water you get at the islands too. Water does bad things buried under ground.

Seems you looking more for artifacts than gold. You would do well to get out the whites and locate buried trash piles. But I thought you wanted Yashimoto Treasure?

I try to use botany and geology when I can for precious metals when I can. The markers are only a very small part of the trail, and I only use them after I find something that warrants it. Have you found anything to tie the markers into a find?

Dont get fixed on one or two rock carvings you miss what the trail is showing you. I have literally walked over stuff I was looking for.

Once you tell me what you are looking for I will post some ideas for you if you want help. I am confused as to why you show rocks when you are looking for dinner plates?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195481.html#msg195481

Offline genebads
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Qatar

46.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 02:08:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

i found a solid rocks in shape of a turtle, anyone can help? what is the meaning of that?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195504.html#msg195504

Offline casca
Bronze Member

some where else.
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 04:58:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Genebads,

I would start a new thread if you need help on a find.

Pictures are nice if you are willing.

Its also helpful to know what area it was found in. Some people don't like to give this information out.

I have seen stone turtles on some old sites.

But I call em rocks as most found aren't even pretty or give any useful information.

Last, dont dig or move the rock in case you need it later. If you can kick this rock and it moves, its not anything.

Be sure to post your thread in the right board.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195513.html#msg195513

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 06:02:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

to casca,

in the first place i did not ask any help from you. i am posting those pics to help others here in PI about yamas treasure markers. you can never relate to understand if you dont know the basic in yamas treasure code. so i suggest you brows them for a few minutes. second you are not from PI that makes it even harder then you have you own way the japanese has there own way.  as i have explained earlier they normaly the leave there loot on caves or tunnel. that is why i have my white 808. while youll never know whats inside in every dig you do. so to it is realistic to assume to expect the unexpected. with regards to a map i think my post before this is self explanatory.
a beg to disagree that the japanese do not have enough time to prepare the place to leave the loot because they are well prepared in advance digging tunnels with hundreds of manual labor, local and pow's.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195633.html#msg195633

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 10:41:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

hobgob
You have no call to talk to casca like that, all he is trying to do is help you instead of ignoring you like everyone else. All you have done is post pictures of rocks just rocks that's all. If you don't want opinion then don't post pictures.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195647.html#msg195647

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 11:51:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

to genebads,

turtle signs markers if it is made by japanese normaly means camp.or encampment. im sure there are other markers around it. if you cant find one then it doesnt mean anything. be sure to look around.

Posted on: September 19, 2011, 10:58:20 PM
Quote:Posted by seldom
hobgob
You have no call to talk to casca like that, all he is trying to do is help you instead of ignoring you like everyone else. All you have done is post pictures of rocks just rocks that's all. If you don't want opinion then don't post pictures.

to seldom,

i don't want to be rude to anyone. and it the best answer i can give to casca. we all know the sensitivities of this hobby. casca is asking me to draw a map  and how the stones are located.  i would love to do it but i wont. lots of prying eyes are here. if casca is offended well then, I'm sorry casca! hope you will accept my apology.I'm not good at drawing also.
 im sure no body is looking in this thread if its that what you say so.  you did not look at the  stones seldom?. you are free to say what ever you like to say about the  stones i posted. these stones in my area unique and draws my interest. i am trying to be within my posted title.why would you restrict me to post my rock, do they offend you seldom? i hope not. anyway happy hunting to all!

hobgob

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27390.msg195705.html#msg195705

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:59:50 pm by hobgob, Reason: forgot to add my name and ask a question. »
Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.