[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kuligligko
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

sayangan and GNOB,

Grin Grin Grin, nice to see fellow kankanaey  posting. nakaraman kayo samet ay dua si balitok.... hmmmm ibingay u adi ta adi u bukodan din gawis. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

taga mountain province ka samet sir sayangan. si GNOB et taga benguet ka siguro met.  anyway, i hope you can help your fellow igorots like us who are amateur in treasure hunting. there are few igorots who join us during our conference here in baguio regarding treasure hunting. some fellows came all the way from abroad and as far as from cebu. we are looking forward for a part 2 may be this year and we hope we can meet you guys someday.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2608.msg33773.html#msg33773

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 04:34:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

aw adi, gawi-gawis adi no men aabat tako isnan dap-ay si maminsan baken id solibao laeng.....maid pay laeng, adik pay lang naila talaga nga 'elusive dreams' ay kananda.(nice to have a gathering once again sometimes,no i've never seen yet,but if ever,i'll post it.) idiay gh ti FBI.(full blooded ilocano/igorot) we are still all amateur since we did not have it yet, though some of us graduated by receiving their diploma's in gold and silver they don't want to show to the madlang people we will just know from their lifestyle.....that's why we are here with this respected forum to utter our opinion and learn......hayyy saluyot nga kuna ni manong max.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2608.msg33847.html#msg33847

Offline yamideo
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 09:33:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

It it possible that the japanese would bring in to the philippines fake treasure maps and signs to mislead. I think if you want to hide something you need to confuse the would be hunters.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2608.msg102699.html#msg102699

Offline Danilo Agregado
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows NT 10.0
Windows NT 10.0
Chrome 55.0.2883.87
Chrome 55.0.2883.87

Awards

MD500 & Dowsing Rod
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2016, 10:55:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I think our friend from Japan has their STRONGMAN contact herein the Phils bcoz they simply built a cheap road in the exchange of LARGE CATCH retrieval and easily trasporting back without any trouble, unlike with filipinos who recovered and killed nor manhandled by greedy poseur buyer. The activities of looters cannot be accomplished without accomplice.   

Posted on: December 25, 2016, 10:55:01 pm
I think our friend from Japan has their STRONGMAN contact herein the Phils bcoz they simply built a cheap road in the exchange of LARGE CATCH retrieval and easily trasporting back without any trouble, unlike with filipinos who recovered and killed nor manhandled by greedy poseur buyer. The activities of looters cannot be accomplished without accomplice.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2608.msg315474.html#msg315474

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: