[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline sears321Topic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: May 17, 2013, 11:53:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

helllo everyone!!
i was really amazed  by the story of yamashita treasure,and i think everyone here has a story to tell and is willing to give an advice for those who are in need.
well, not knowing about a Y.T i was surprised that we also have here in our province negros occidental. There's an acacia tree on my grandma's land and about 8 mters away in front theres  creek used for rice plantation..Once an old lady told my grandma that we need to dig the acacia since a lot of japanese soldier burying lots of boxes on that area. As far as i can remember when i was small theres a big rock beside that acacia tree and a big chain coming out under it. During that time there's a man who want to buy the acacia and wanted to get the roots but my grandma refused.Until now, a treasure hunter visited the area and ask who owns the land and was willing to dig and they will pay for the expenses buta 50/50 deal.so my uncle agreed, first they check the area with their metal detector,and the detector said its gold when pointing to acacia.They do some sort of offerings to the spirits, they kill a chicken and spread the blood everywhere.After that they decided to start the diggings 3 days after since they will gather their equipments in the ciy w/c is 1 hour away from the province.

On the very first day of digging about 9 feet from the surface,a lot of shells from the hole. w/c i know a good marker since i've read alot of stories from treasure hunters that encountered this as well. Their are also some stones with V signs and a face with 1 eye open and other eye is close.To their surprise at 18 feet they hit the floor, a flat cemented floor about 3 feet high on both side and 3 feet wide, its so hard and it took them 3 days to destroy the cemented floor.Finally they broke it and nothing inside its just a hole at the center. they said its a chamber they stopped  knowing of poisonos gas coming out from that chamber.They digg again and about 30ft sand turns to gray muddy thing and its very itchy when touches the skin and more stones. And at 35 ft  they hit a floor again and the sand is grey with a mixture of cement whenever it reaches the surface and if mixed with water a few hrs it gets hard again.the floor cement is very very hard and it even broke their jackhammer. Until such time they surrendered because their financer run out of budget. They operated more than 6 months with a thought they can finish it in just only 2 months.For now its stopped. I have lots of questions if the site is really positive. Since we have pointers telling us that there are buried boxes their, a man who wants to buy the acacia tree and want the roots,this man is known that he himself got rich because of yamashita treasure and he even has a map and our site is their.And 1 thing that keeps me believing is that those TH wanted to dig without expenses comin out from our pockets..
Is really something their?is the site is really positive?..need your comments guys...thank you..

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47092.msg258519.html#msg258519

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium
Referrals: 0

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 12:10:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Mate think of it like this ...if you had an army hunting you down would you take the time to dig 35ft then get concrete from God knows where to make a chamber over it? What your guys have been digging though is more than likely conglomerate and nothing else.

All the best
Xavier PS there is treasure out there that I'm sure but it aint where you are looking   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,47092.msg258544.html#msg258544

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: