[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline marc88Topic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 01:06:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Whether it’s fake or not, i am here in good faith asking what is on it. I do not really know whether it is a true map when we found out inside a mortar shell.

To Karl and rational observer, I am not insulting the Japanese and we did not fabricate the map. In addition, i do not have any reason to be ashamed of because I am only asking help to find out the truth about it. You should be the one who should be ashamed of your attitude…

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25653.msg179394.html#msg179394

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 02:19:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Paper is still very white, not much sign of age.
The few characters there seems to have been written in the style of a child, or someone relatively new to this form of writing.
You posted the photo upside down; rotating it 180 degrees clockwise, the 2 characters on the left are "king" and "ten thousand". The other characters are not clear.

I'd say that you found a map left behind by kids who were playing "soldiers".

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25653.msg179399.html#msg179399

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 05:54:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by rom.oleg
sa mga pilipino na may hawak na mapa paki-usap lang.... sana iwasan nyo ang mag-post ng aktuwal na mapa.... gagawin lang kayong katatawanan sa site na ito... puwede naman kayong makipag-ugnayan sa National Museum.... I'm sure makaka-kuha kayo ng mas maayos na sagot..... di tulad sa site na ito..... puro insulto lang ang makukuha nyo sa mga puting tsonggo na narito sa site na ito....

english pls...for your information it's not an insult, we are only telling the truth directly, for me i know some pilipino don't want the plain truth because of other intention they want. some pilipino want that foreign or local members here get convinced or get agreed to what they show or posted about the yammy folkstale. but unfortunately and sorry that foreign and local members here were completely informed and they know already the truth with evidences and some with real experiences that proves to them that yammy folkstale din't exist.

yammy folkstale is just a story that some pilipinos engrave to their minds for many years and pass over to generations to relieve the hardships of life here in the philippines.  believing the yammy treasure is like you take shabu/crack drugs it will enhance your mind and you will be dreaming that some day you will find those goldbars making you millionaire or billionaire making all financial problems in life vanished like smoke..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,25653.msg220967.html#msg220967

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: