[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline NeatGiftsTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gemini 3
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:40:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

I hope you all don't mind that I have taken stills of my thread from my previously saved files. I am lazy and don't feel like doing all this over again as I am only trying to help a friend.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233336.html#msg233336

There are 7 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

ScreenHunter_76 Sep. 17 16.06.jpg
ScreenHunter_77 Sep. 17 16.06.jpg
ScreenHunter_77 Sep. 17 16.07.jpg
ScreenHunter_78 Sep. 17 16.07.jpg
ScreenHunter_79 Sep. 17 16.07.jpg
ScreenHunter_79 Sep. 17 16.08.jpg
ScreenHunter_80 Sep. 17 16.08.jpg

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:24:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well you you chose to be lazy and post stuff off other forums then I chose to be lazy and not answer you. See how that works?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233350.html#msg233350

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:56:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

LOL!   OK, Now I've seen the rest of the story?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233358.html#msg233358

Offline CCSportsdad
Knight
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you15

Activity
0%
Male

1535.00 Gold
View Inventory
@ccsportsdad
Awards

Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 10:49:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm no expert, but that is a nice pile of rocks you have there.  I see ones like that all the time when I am up in the canadian shields fishing.....hmm, maybe I should start digging for all the gold those lakes have symbols suggesting that are there.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233371.html#msg233371

Good luck with your hunts Smiley
Chris

Best find Ever So Far- A Silver Ring!!!!
My oldest Coin - 1962 Canadian Penny

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gemini 3
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 08:42:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for your civil response. After the first response from someone that has been active in this forum for so long, I was starting to think maybe this isn't the place for me.

As for the pics I posted looking like a pile of rocks is concerned, my first response was the same until I did some research into how the Japanese left signs and symbols for themselves to find their hidden treasures at a later time. If you look at the chart after the photos you will see these are the signs and symbols they used. Weather the collection of rocks my friend found is man made or placed is a totally different thing. Really it is the primary question in all this.
If you are to believe my friend (and I am not sure that I do) he says they have come across all of the items in the list. All except the poison. My friend has a lot more rocks he says show things I can't see or at least I think anyone could see if they so choose to see. The question I always have is if you have found so many signs and symbols why do they always stop digging? Sometimes it is a lack of funds but if it were me doing the hunting, I wouldn't stop just cause I don't have anymore money but then our American culture (way we think) is much different from the Filipinos I have come in contact with.
I guess I should post my question where hunters familiar with the Philippines hidden Japanese treasures.  [idea]My interest in all of this is because their are documented finds in this area and a lot of Japanese military structures in our area (I live in one). Not to mention my friend says he is indebted to me and will share a little of his find with me. Not holding  my breath but then that is a custom of theirs and I use to buy lotto tickets when I lived in the US.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233408.html#msg233408

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 08:57:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The odds are better with lotto tickets. All this sign and marker stuff from the Philippines is pure nonsense. Why would the Japaneses hide treasure in the Philippines in the first place? Why would they leave signs to refined it? And why use small rocks hell if you could find the rock you could find the treasure?
Use some common sense and logic here and think about how stupid all this sign and marked stuff sounds before you waste your time and money.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233409.html#msg233409

Offline CCSportsdad
Knight
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you15

Activity
0%
Male

1535.00 Gold
View Inventory
@ccsportsdad
Awards

Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 09:50:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I agree with seldom on this.  A lot of symbols and markings have been proven as a hoax.  Even on this site there are threads that do so (pretty sure it was this site).  I understand the economy in the Philippines is not good, at least not in the areas where my friends live.  When an economy gets like, that people want to start believing in dreams, and the one that usually people fall back on is discovering old treasure hordes, winning the lotto, or having an unknown relative leave then untold riches.   People will see what they want to see in order to justify their dreams.  I have on old chunk of granite from a lake I was at in the Canadian shields that looks like an over sized arrow head, it even has blood on it (my daughter accidentally hit my son in the head when she turned to show it to him) but it doesn't mean anything, it's just a rock that looks like an arrow head I found in the shields.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233411.html#msg233411

Good luck with your hunts Smiley
Chris

Best find Ever So Far- A Silver Ring!!!!
My oldest Coin - 1962 Canadian Penny

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gemini 3
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 12:39:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for your comments CCSportsdad, although I agree with many of your comments, after Seldom's last few comments and the way he words them I don't see myself agreeing with him on most things in life. It is better to advise people in a positive way instead of belittling. That said I won't dwell on his comments. Instead I would say that although I am not the one investing any money in these ventures I agree with you that when people are struggling, their dreams of anything that could pull them out of whatever hold they are in tends to be painless quick ways out. In fact I use to buy lotto tickets. Most times I wouldn't spend no more than $1 a week and sometimes as much as $5 sometimes. I didn't do this very often because I knew that the chances of winning were very slim to none. Mostly none.

I don't know if you are aware but during the world wars, the Germans and the Japanese horted millions of dollars of artifacts, jewelry and gold from each country they devastated. They were robbers (generals) that wanted to hedge their bets on who would win. Either way they felt that win or lose they would go back to where ever they stashed the goods, they would end up rich. There are documented cases of tunnels leading to gold found in Luson and Mindanao, Philippines. I don't even bother to debate weather there is gold buried here in the Philippines. My questions for the locals were at first, how do you intend on finding gold when the people that originally dug these tunnels were said to have been killed and buried with the gold and everyone that was involved has died over time. I never seemed to get a reasonable answer.

I speak of those questions I would ask as in the past because I don't participate in those discussions anymore. Reasonable thinking here can get you in a lot of trouble. I think the odds of finding gold is probably as good as a lotto ticket or getting struck by lightning. None of those seem to be odds worth my time, money or effort. Once I did help a brother in law with a gold mine he and a partner started. There is gold there but it is very difficult to extract, they don't have safe equipment and the government does all it can to get in these small gold miners way. I did it for my wife mostly. You know, new to the family and want to look like I care and I had other motives as well. Turns out that after a lot of hard work, the government shut them down with licensing and regulations they could not afford to meet.  The way I see it is like big business in the US. When you get in their way, they will crush you with the government or other ways that may not be so legal.

It is much like the squatters here. When they are in the way of big business and they won't leave (as they always don't) suddenly there is a big fire. All or most of the homes are burned down. Shortly afterwards there is a big business building going up. Big gold mine companies is a big business here in the Philippines now. Same with bananas and coconuts. The small miners and farmers are being pushed out by big shakers and dealers.

In the end, that brother in law lost out and I lost $300. Seeing that this brother in law helps us all the time for small amounts of money. I didn't see it as loosing so much as making a point to everyone else that use to ask us for money, are now ashamed to. Besides, we have a charity here where much of my pension goes into to help people better others their lives.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233414.html#msg233414

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 08:01:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by NeatGifts
I don't know if you are aware but during the world wars, the Germans and the Japanese horted millions of dollars of artifacts, jewelry and gold from each country they devastated.

Prove It show documentation that proves gold or treasure was hidden by any of these folk during WW II. You can't its all legend and  myths.
after Seldom's last few comments and the way he words them I don't see myself agreeing with him on most things in life

I don't care if you agree with me All I care about is you stop with posting nonsense that will lead new folks down the wrong path.

Reasonable thinking here can get you in a lot of trouble.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this forum.
There are documented cases of tunnels leading to gold found in Luson and Mindanao, Philippines. I don't even bother to debate weather there is gold buried here in the Philippines.

Show the documentation and not stuff from the Seagraves of other forums. 

Posted on: September 18, 2012, 07:29:31 AM
Neat you posted a bunch of pictures of rocks and web pages stolen from other sites without explaining what you want from us because your to lazy your words but I agree. You don't get the answers you want so you start pointing out your being belittled we picking on you etc. I think you are here just to stir the pot OK keep it up and I will take away your spoon. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233425.html#msg233425

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gemini 3
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 09:16:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Has anyone else ever had a conversation with people like Seldom? Wow, he seems so bitter with the world. For those of you out there that may be weak minded as Seldom suggest. You might has noticed that I said that it doesn't matter to me one way or another weather there is treasure buried by the Japanese here in the Philippines. I don't care one way or another. People here have tried a number of times to convince me to join them in their treasure hunting ventures. Instead of explaining to them as I use to that I don't like hunting for a penny buried 50 feet below the surface of the Earth and no one knows for sure where it is. That is just being foolish to me. Any of you out here fools as Seldom thinker suggest? Any of you ever been lazy with reposting many files when trying to find answers? I stole nothing from anyone's site. These are my pictures. I don't understand why I would post such stuff using someone else's pictures. Maybe there are reasons for such deceptions but I am just not that kind of person so maybe I am missing something here. I'm sure seldom will find a way to use that statement in a negative way just as he did with my lazy statement. I have known people like him before. Nothing you can say will sound reasonable to him. I just don't talk to people with that kind of attitude and this is the last time I will even entertain his comments. I apologize to any reader that was offended by the way I posted my thread. I find it difficult to post attachments to forums. As I look around here I don't see anywhere to attach pictures or files. I am hopeful that this is a civil forum. Anyone else find my presents here so offensive? Please let me know and I won't participate in this forum anymore. Matter of fact I don't need this kind of reception from moderators of any site. Most forum's rules ask people to be civil. Seldom has proved to me as I write this message that there is nothing here for me. I'm sure if I ask is the sun going to rise tomorrow, Seldom would make a mockery of that as well.  Huh?
{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37847.msg233471.html#msg233471
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: