[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 06:42:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom/bomber,

i did not bother to finish reading the article because its not credible at all and its very exaggerated. he says " every filipino family is engage in treasure hunting"  which is very far from reality. not even 1% of filipinos are in treasure hunting. for your information, if the population here in the PI is 100 million, 1% of it is 1million. ohhh my God, where will you find 1 million treasure hunter in the philippines. not even half of it is involve in TH.   the author may be wise on his own world but very ignorant and very small like an ant to the eyes of those rich Filipinos who were once called treasure hunter.

those are the kind of writers that does not know what they are writing.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33098.html#msg33098

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 06:51:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom and the other guys out there,

no offense to all of you brothers but i am wondering why you  guys are following this so called yamashita treasure threads considering the fact that you  dont believe in such thing as yamashita treasure. i observe that you visit and post regularly on this said threads.

just my observation brothers and peace to all!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33100.html#msg33100

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 06:55:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

iamlegend,

i dont have a digital copy of those codes. all my copies here are hard bound. you ask boylara. i think he has a digital copy of those codes.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33101.html#msg33101

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 07:05:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kuligligko
seldom and the other guys out there,

no offense to all of you brothers but i am wondering why you  guys are following this so called yamashita treasure threads considering the fact that you  dont believe in such thing as yamashita treasure. i observe that you visit and post regularly on this said threads.

just my observation brothers and peace to all!!!

First never said I do or do not believe Next we are not watching the thread we are watching you sooner are later you will ask for a detector or money and we do not want anyone hurt by your scam

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33103.html#msg33103

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 07:34:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
First never said I do or do not believe Next we are not watching the thread we are watching you sooner are later you will ask for a detector or money and we do not want anyone hurt by your scam

seldom,

I will NEVER ask money or detector from you guys. maybe some scammers ask money or detector but DONT generalize all forumers here. do you see all treasure hunters posting VERY POOR like a beggar?. those people asking for money or detector thru internet are not real treasure hunters.

Peace to you Mr. Seldom!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33107.html#msg33107

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 10:21:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hey..Kuliglig is one of our founding members of the Last Treasure Scouts of the Philippines...our group never ask money...what we do is share and gather information..Now if your knowledge is limited about yama treasure or Japanese world war 2 loot..then  Detecting
ok.....Kuliglig is not scammer, ang btw most of the members are professionals and some are business man.... CAPM, Kuliglig, Gener, Justin, Vicrocs etc are some of the members....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33122.html#msg33122

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 11:18:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hey seldom,
cool my friend. we are not what you think here. we are professionals and we got friends also of your nationality... a lot of your kind is here in our country and some wanted to stay. we respect each other here and they also have high regards to us. let's be kind and show respect for each individual here regardless of what nationality we have.
i worked with many nationalities... americans, british, germans, swedish, indian, pakistani, shri lankan, arabian, etc.. and i see them respectful and professional. they also have high regards to us.

let's not be so hot, ok? we are here to share what we know and to learn from each other... of the topic we are discussing and nothing personal. lets be refined and respect each other so we can learn more.
i already met kuligligko and he is a good man, not as you might be thinking about him. he is not a scammer because he has a good job. treasure hunting is just a hobby for him. he is not a poor guy. they pay for their hobby. if they ask help, its more on technical knowledge and not for cash. if others asked for cash, its only them because there are also poor people here who are looking for means to work on their project. there may be scams but we can help each other to find out who they are and expose them. lets just make sure of it.

no offense please, lets make this forum pleasant and comfortable for everybody. peace  Pray please!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33124.html#msg33124

Offline yogiballs
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2009, 11:34:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kuligligko
seldom/bomber,

i did not bother to finish reading the article because its not credible at all and its very exaggerated. he says " every filipino family is engage in treasure hunting"  which is very far from reality. not even 1% of filipinos are in treasure hunting. for your information, if the population here in the PI is 100 million, 1% of it is 1million. ohhh my God, where will you find 1 million treasure hunter in the philippines. not even half of it is involve in TH.   the author may be wise on his own world but very ignorant and very small like an ant to the eyes of those rich Filipinos who were once called treasure hunter.

those are the kind of writers that does not know what they are writing.

From Author of Post:

"Almost every family I know has been involved or knows other families who were involved with this national past time at one time or another."

From Kuligligko:

"i did not bother to finish reading the article because its not credible at all and its very exaggerated. he says " every filipino family is engage in treasure hunting" which is very far from reality."

From me:

Is it just me or are the above 2 sentences completely different?  If a simple sentence gets totally misinterpreted like this, then how much more a treasure map?  [ I guess we can see who's exaggerating in this case]

From Kuligligko:

"those are the kind of writers that does not know what they are writing."

From me:

I think this is the kind of reader who doesnt know what he is reading.

Scammer or not, kuligligko should be careful at how he lashes out at others here [especially the author of the above post who is NOT even a part of this forum].

Respect begets Respect..

May you all live long and prosper

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33125.html#msg33125

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 12:20:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yogiballs sir!

i was curious by your immediate reaction regarding my post so i went over your article and read from start to finish.

I have further comments on it because the article is one sided and it does not show the real story behind the field of the so called Yamashita Treasure Hunting. it is one sided telling stories regarding YTreasure scams which are all negative. maybe thats the reason why I over reacted on it and stop reading the article  because  i hate to read articles which implication is negative to pinoy treasure hunter. there are a lot of real pinoy treasure hunter out there  who are genuine, humble  and kindhearted and only few are fake and scammers.

nevertheless, i found out that i really overreacted on it and i am man enough to admit my mistake. with this, i believe that I owe you an apology. so with all due respect, i am sorry for my mistake.

are you really a Filipino sir? i was just wondering a foreigner using an article of a filipino against real filipino treasure hunters. very ironic isn't it?   

peace to you sir yogiballs.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33126.html#msg33126

Offline yogiballs
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 12:53:04 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Kuligligko,

I also apologize for my initial reply.  You're right, we should be all open minded about the whole business and the post is somewhat only about the author's personal perspective.  Perhaps a good way to combat this kind of pessimism is to find a contradictory article that talks about the specifics and procedures of a real treasure hunting situation.  This will at least balance the two sides of the yamashita treasure issue for the members here.Smiley

Thanks again!

yogiballs

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33128.html#msg33128

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: