[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan
Referrals: 0

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 12:59:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey yogiballs,
is that your article? are you a frustrated hunter, a victim, or interviewed one of them? well, i believe that's what happens to anyone doing this kind of work if you happen to fall into a scammers trap or into a wrong map or a fake treasure. it's just a reminder... there are many kinds of traps and obstacles, not just those burried with the treasure as portrayed in indiana jones movies. that's part of the quest. not everybody succeed. it's your choice though if you want to continue or just hate it. anyway, that's just the other side of it.

this kind of forum is supposed to help hunters by exchanging their knowledge and experiences in this field so that others learn not to fall into different kinds of traps. who knows, you might be helping a lot. cheers!  

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33130.html#msg33130

Offline kuligligkoTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

reading it again along the line and i found the following: i respect the view of the author and i am posting it for clarifications:

1. the hunt of Yamashita's gold pervades the whole spectrum of our society.

Cheesy really?

2. Upon deeper reflection, you can almost imagine the Philippines as a nation full of holes and mole like pinoys extending the network. No wonder we're in a sinking ship! He he.

Undecided  Undecided  Undecided hmmmm. holes and moles like pinoy ha.. are you really a filipino?   and yah, we are in sinking ship?

3.You'll also see the gold detector contraption which is just composed of two sticks held by a person.

Wink Wink ;)two sticks, L rods, four stick are not detector. boylara, kindly explain what is dousing rods which are not classified as detector.

49. The 'Sliding' Gold and the Gold come back ' Choir

The gold bars fuckin moves and slides! This makes the dig a limited time offer and adds some urgency to your spending! I can almost imagine these people speaking like those weird men I see in TV home shopping networks. He he

"But wayt! There's morah! If you spend roiyt nowah we'll give you the gold bars for free!" "all these for only $2, 499 [your life savings]!! An amazing low low price for all them gold bars moving below your property!" "hurry! Else your neighbor grabs this amazing offah!"

Consider though.. If the gold bars are moving.. Then what use are the fuckin markers for??? More so the F*ckin Treasure map??? Do these markers move in tandem with the gold??? And why would the japs bury their gold in a place where they cant find it when they come back??

Ah but the gold can be made to stop moving and even rise close to the surface! All you need is to hire the services of a Gold Come Back Choir! They'll sing and they'll dance to get those gold bars for you..

Sad Sad Sad this is incredible story.  my first time to hear this kind of story (moving golds). 

This is the pinoy equivalent of the Indian Rain Dance and a more expensive and less interesting way to spend your money on dancers. I'll prefer a lap dance from a nice looking girl anytime, thank you. When I spend that much, I expect to ejaculate.

:Smiley ::)maybe just a little respect to pinoy. not all pinoy are treasure hunters and not all pinoy treasure hunters are scammers so please be specific on your subject.....

just my little observation. this article are being used by our foreign counter part to discredit real pinoy hunters.

peace to you sir yogiballs.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33131.html#msg33131

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 01:18:40 am by kuligligko »
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 01:27:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

boy lara,

thanks for the comment. i accepted those remarks anyway knowing that we are  meeting people we dont really know in the internet so it takes time to know real people well. criticism is part of forum like this and if we cannot  defend our stand then we are the losser.

cap miwa,

i'm with you with your comment

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33133.html#msg33133

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 01:41:37 am by kuligligko »
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 01:36:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

yogiballs,

it seems you know something about treasure hunting. how did you know all of those facts (except for some which i dont agree) when you are not involve in one way or another in the field of treasure hunting.

with all honesty, i feel negative about your article because i am being hurt if fellow pinoy portrays pinoy treasure hunter in a negative perspective. only few scalawag fake-pinoy THunters that are doing the scam. On the other hand, i like your article so that those foreigner  who are greedy coming here in our country exploring everywhere will be discourage. i've heard a lot of foreigners successfully recovering something but does not give anything to their pinoy partners.

Mabuhay po tayong mga Pinoy sa mundo ng Treasure Hunting!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33134.html#msg33134

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 11:24:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Kiss Angry Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg33210.html#msg33210

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2009, 01:03:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

people are more interested in this website maybe because of yamashita treasure? maybe it is more interesting to discuss possible treasure site than to discuss things about metal detecting. after all, metal detecting discussion is useless if you have no treasure site to detect but if you have a good possible site to detect then that would be a good start to source out the appropriate gadgets and other resources to explore.

just my observation...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg34364.html#msg34364

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2009, 02:34:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

your right kuliglig Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg34369.html#msg34369

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2009, 07:19:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

maybe they don't have sites that's why they mingle in this forum hopefully will be able to find knowledge where are the possible sites...just kidding  Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5192.msg34436.html#msg34436

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

600.00 Gold