[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 12:28:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey guys, I have for sale a very special Pick ax with a treasure finding compas attached to it and a magnet.
Only asking a $1000.00 ea US $$$ if you are interested contact me.

Grin  Grin  Grin

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203869.html#msg203869

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 12:37:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:         Posted by seldom         
No virgo you are very wrong the Japaneses did not have time or man power to bury anything at 50 ft. Until you folks start using common sense and a little logic to research and hunt treasure the Americans and Japaneses will continue to take millions out of your county every year.

hobgob

You have completely misunderstood everything myself Ram GD BA homefire and others have tried to tell you. Nobody has said the the Japaneses did not dig tunnels and bunkers 50+ feet deep. Nobody is saying that the bunkers weren't used to store treasure and other valuables. What we have tried to tell you is that nobody would go to that much trouble then leave primitive stone markings on small stones to guide unknown folks to it. We are trying to explain that every stone marker shown here in the last 2 years is A. a fake or B. a natural stone formation.
 You can't seem to understand that several folks that are trying to help you are pro treasure hunters that make a good living hunting. You would rather believe in  dreams, pretty rocks and folklore then listen to common sense and logic.
[/quote]

to seldom,
as far as i can remember these are your posts.you seem  to changes sides easily seldom.
 now, those markings are not made simply to guide unknown folks to those treasures. they are exclusively made for japanese officers only hoping that they could get it back after the war. but somehow after ww2 those information  has been let loose to local treasure hunters related to marcos recoveries. with the help of the internet unknown persons like me has access on it.
you should not be concerned about  it if all of this stone markings have no significance. im sure it doesnt affect you personally. but to us here in PI. those markings mean something and it might lead to the treasure hoarded by the japanese during there brief occupation in all of asia. happy hunting!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203903.html#msg203903

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4    Go Up
Jump to: