[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline virgo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 07:47:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your veryvery correct debbie69. treasure hunting is not a funny work. it needs more understanding, analyzed the rock formation with its specific sign, and codes with there respected meaning. If you can't follow 100% you loose everything. Start from the very beginning from your co-worker. Do and Do Not Do specially those people in the third world, believe it or not.

Posted on: December 07, 2011, 07:23:02 PM
[violent]Your wrong seldon. bcause Japanese army follows on what existing formation in philippines for example they found a prolong hole(bito/balon) 50ft or more they will use it  to bury the object they carry and cover it with specific marking. above with a radius +0r - 100ft. scattered sign,codes, and figure you will found that made you  confused. That is why you need scanner or detector to locate the area. but it doesn't mean that this equipment generates perfectly, because of anti-detector device. it happens that during digging were the detector/scanner locate the area, they found a big certain object. because of too much excitement, they don't think that the object is a vital sign connects to the object, they broke it immediately. that's the reason they stop digging, because of there carelessness. If the area is positively camp by Japanese there is a big possibility of treasure site. If it is treasure site too much difficulties you will encounter. thank you.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203436.html#msg203436

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 08:33:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No virgo you are very wrong the Japaneses did not have time or man power to bury anything at 50 ft. Until you folks start using common sense and a little logic to research and hunt treasure the Americans and Japaneses will continue to take millions out of your county every year.       

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203442.html#msg203442

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline virgo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 09:23:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

God am slapz. You just got a perfect site. the heart means rich,hope dig it with patience cause flower is a bobby trap. frog. you will found two boulder in the front with an X mark 10meters apart. your swan figure is also a nice one. understand what the swan doing in a real aspect. yo will found a perfect answer. analyse carefully so that you will not loose.

Posted on: December 07, 2011, 08:44:09 PM
Ram. Geologist were not fund of interpreting sign, and figure in treasure hunting.because there were not included in there course. they can only interpret how old is the figure is. it will only be calculated by those geologist whom specialized on sediments.  But if you're a geologist who is fund of looking the treasure loot in phils.. it is more advantageous because you have knowledge in soil and rock formation. I will tell you. here in my place. it is the geologist from DENR were the one doing treasure hunting and some of them resign in there post as DENR employee, because of what they have found. If you don't believe on my post. try to investigate the recent event of APO cement in Naga, Cebu which was owned before by GO KONG WEE. and sell it back when found volume of treasure which wrap in rectangular form by a stainless metal sheet.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203447.html#msg203447

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011, 09:35:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by virgo
Ram. Geologist were not fund of interpreting sign, and figure in treasure hunting.because there were not included in there course. they can only interpret how old is the figure is. it will only be calculated by those geologist whom specialized on sediments.  But if you're a geologist who is fund of looking the treasure loot in phils.. it is more advantageous because you have knowledge in soil and rock formation. I will tell you. here in my place. it is the geologist from DENR were the one doing treasure hunting and some of them resign in there post as DENR employee, because of what they have found. If you don't believe on my post. try to investigate the recent event of APO cement in Naga, Cebu which was owned before by GO KONG WEE. and sell it back when found volume of treasure which wrap in rectangular form by a stainless metal sheet.

hahahaha! that's only the folkstale in cebuano's in cebu ! with tuba and 1 glass in the table ! and i'm very sure coz i know deep inside in apo cement in 1972 that's surely more than what you only know in apo cement.

the next time you play some folkstale here be sure that readers were not pilipinos and din't know what is philippine

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203548.html#msg203548

« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:14:18 am by seldom »
Offline virgo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 08:46:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

No seldom. the japanese were much before. i research this in the philippine history thru internet that stated. Philippines were use by the Japanese as a stored place of all the precious material they have found in every country they conquer. In my place i gather information about the event to the old persons who were already at present during world war 2. and some of them tell us they have seen the japs with Filipino prisoners or worker cary heavy loads in a certain place. the place has a lot of straight holes existing. they called this (VITO). At that time they already teenage and were in the place for a long years until the japs came. when they seen the soldiers were coming to there place. they hide were they can still see the people and observe there doing. they have seen the heavy loads were place in the straight hole.they calculate the hole start from 20-30-40- up to 50ft. they cannot figure out how long is the hole is. but they were sure the deep is more than 20ft. there were time that there goat animal fall that hole. they cut a length of bamboo just to use it as there step ladder going down just to recover the dead body of the goat for there food. the bamboo were still short for almost 3 arms-wide. after placing the heavy loads the japs starts  firing to the filipinos. they don't know if this filipinos were killed or run away because they too runs. according to them, that was 1943. they did not come back in the place and hide in other place a little far away, until the war ended. when they return the place, they did not found the holes and has already growing tress in that area. last month they ask to me for help knowing that i studying these japanese tresure loot. they told me that some japs came to there place asking and old tree. when i visit the place i could even seen old trees it is already replanted with gemelina trees. my detector also did not locate even a little signal because its only up to 20ft maximum. It is Gemini 3. for me my friend seldom. possibilities were there. because the witness are still alive they are very old now. I'm still thankful of your response. because of these i become eager to make a research regarding this matter. because i want to discover this things with my essence and understanding. i already help  people who have digging works.when i revisit this people i did not see them already even there family. i don't know what happen. i would like to show to you in my next post if you are interested the place were this people digging.

Posted on: December 11, 2011, 08:13:27 PM
don't mine if you don't believe. this is just i heard of the supervisor now my co-employe one telling to me that one of his men was a security guard in apo whom one of the guard, guarded the object. so it seems that you know apo since 1972. i think you know also that the company was sold to this chinese i mention. i did post a folksake sir. i just gather information which i think a real one. your post is much interesting it encourage to those diggers to follow your advice for a certain geologist. only i can say select a person they can rely on it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203701.html#msg203701

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 12:05:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
No virgo you are very wrong the Japaneses did not have time or man power to bury anything at 50 ft. Until you folks start using common sense and a little logic to research and hunt treasure the Americans and Japaneses will continue to take millions out of your county every year.        

sorry to tell you seldom , the japanese has prepared burial site for there loot in PI. they are here even before the war and made tunnel complex as early as 1933. specially in mindanao.  debunking your pressumption that they do not not any time to bury more than 50 feet.a 5 man team digging for three months can easily reach a hundred to a hundred fifty feet. how much more in 10 years preparation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203713.html#msg203713

Offline Lan
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

85.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites coin collector
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 11:07:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I am quite amazed at the amount of stories being told and the lack of finds being shown. Is there a relevance..?

Just curious...... Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203775.html#msg203775

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011, 11:34:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Lan
I am quite amazed at the amount of stories being told and the lack of finds being shown. Is there a relevance..?

Just curious...... Wink

yup there is . i would not wave all my bulions if i found one on the internet LAN, hehehe. i would cash it up asap! hahahaha!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203776.html#msg203776

Offline hobgob
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

515.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites 808
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 01:34:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

No its not that simple. Only a fool would leave signs pointing at a treasure and only a fool would waste time and money following what are naturally formed rocks. As had been said before 99.9 % of all so called signs posted are just sex stones read a geology book or two and learn what your talking about before you try to convene others your some kind of expert.   

to seldom,
i am not an expert as you are on sex stone seldom but am not stupid not to determine the natural stone from man made. its pretty simple. you will just compare those stone from a natural ocuring stones around the area and compare. geology book is also  source of information. on site is much better. you seem blind sighted i dont blame you. as i had mention earlier a 5 man team can easily reach 50 feet or more  within a month with proper equiptment. the japanese imperial army can do it better with ample time and equipment plus pow. so, is it practical to assume if they can bury cache on more than 50 feet? i believe they can. it is a personal opinion.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203863.html#msg203863

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 09:11:06 am »
Go Up Go Down

hobgob

You have completely misunderstood everything myself Ram GD BA homefire and others have tried to tell you. Nobody has said the the Japaneses did not dig tunnels and bunkers 50+ feet deep. Nobody is saying that the bunkers weren't used to store treasure and other valuables. What we have tried to tell you is that nobody would go to that much trouble then leave primitive stone markings on small stones to guide unknown folks to it. We are trying to explain that every stone marker shown here in the last 2 years is A. a fake or B. a natural stone formation.
 You can't seem to understand that several folks that are trying to help you are pro treasure hunters that make a good living hunting. You would rather believe in  dreams, pretty rocks and folklore then listen to common sense and logic.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19704.msg203867.html#msg203867

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: