[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline radeonxtTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan
Referrals: 0

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: November 20, 2010, 09:25:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i have these markers on a big living rock on my site. i'd like to ask for opinions if my site has a good chance of being positive.

image10a shows the placement of the right foot, heart and 3 circles.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127141.html#msg127141

There are 12 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Image0009.jpg
Image0010.jpg
Image0010a.jpg
Image0015.jpg
Image0016.jpg
Image0017.jpg
Image0018.jpg
Image0019.jpg
Image0020.jpg
Image0022.jpg
Image0024.jpg
Image0025.jpg

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 09:28:08 pm by radeonxt »
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

nothing, it's only a natural rock formation.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127145.html#msg127145

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 11:48:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

sabi na nga ba. naisip ko ngang ikaw ang magrereply.

natural mo muka mo. wag mo naman insultohin intelligence ng mga tao dito.
ka linis linis ng pagkagawa tapos sasabihin mong natural?

i'll quote you, so that others can understand ba't ka nagkakaganyan.

you (ram) posted this in another thread:
"it's better to tell the truth so that others could know that it's the truth, my friend, in treasure hunting you should tell the truth don't make a story, it is better that you tell others that in 20 yrs in thunting of yamashita i never find any treasure i only believed the story but i din't see nor touch the real yamasita treasure and i incurred 2 million pesos in expenses in finding this yamashita treasure. so, others could think...it's a big help to others who has no knowledge what happening really to thunting. right?" -ram

20 years ka na kamo sa th at gumastos ka ng 2M pero wala pa ring nakita? so what? that just means you have the money to spend but don't know to distinguish which was natural or man-made.thus wasting 20years of your life and spending your money at the wrong places.

pinoy ka pa naman, binabastos mo pa ang mga kapwa pinoy katulad ng pinag-gagawa ng mga dayuhang mods dito sa mga pinoy. na di man lang nila nirereply ng maayos ang pinoy posters, binabanatan kaagad.

kung ang intensyon mo is to help others then you can tell your story so that others may learn from it, but don't go on insulting other people's intelligence.
i don't lean on you trying to help others avoid spending big money, because if that were your intention you have advised them well and not go on insulting their intelligence. obvious naman na frustrated ka eh so gusto mo na lang mang-damay ng ibang tao para di na sila tumuloy.
you're just a typical pinoy crab. just because you failed, you don't want others to succeed.
if your intention was really to help others, then you could have just adviced them about your experience and not go on one-liners insulting people's intelligence. that alone exposes the fact that you really don't want to help your fellow pinoys but you are just venting your frustration on others.
you don't have to worry if others spend money on their own ventures because one, that's their money. two, they are not foolish enough to spend a lot of time and money if they are unable to distinguish natural from man-made marks like you obviously had on your FAILURE. Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127149.html#msg127149

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 11:59:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by radeonxt
you're just a typical pinoy crab. just because you failed, you don't want others to succeed.
if your intention was really to help others, then you could have just adviced them about your experience and not go on one-liners insulting people's intelligence.

So let me get this straight. If someone tells you the truth, that what you showed us is nothing more than a natural rock formation, you get upset and call them names.

You didn't really come here looking for help, advice or answers. You came here looking for people to fall all over themselves to help you dig yet another deep hole in the Philippines that leads to nothing at all.

Just face reality. Your rocks are interesting but they are not treasure sign.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127153.html#msg127153

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:01:23 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 12:12:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

i am not upset because someone told me the truth.
i am upset by the mere fact that A FELLOW PINOY insults my intelligence.
my parents who are engineers know there is no way those are natural formations.
my lot has many other big rocks aside from that and if those markers from that ONE big rock were really natural formations then how come the other big rocks near and far this rock doesn't have those so called natural markers.
and believe me i have seen the pictures of other pinoy th here, many of them can indeed be attributed to natural formations.

I have quoted his post in another thread "it's better to tell the truth so that others could know that it's the truth, my friend, in treasure hunting you should tell the truth don't make a story, it is better that you tell others that in 20 yrs in thunting of yamashita i never find any treasure i only believed the story but i din't see nor touch the real yamasita treasure and i incurred 2 million pesos in expenses in finding this yamashita treasure. so, others could think...it's a big help to others who has no knowledge what happening really to thunting. right?"

and it says much as to why he replies the way he does. i'm not inclined to say he's telling the truth, it's more on he's venting his frustration.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127155.html#msg127155

Offline taga_bantay
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 12:52:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

what a heavy comment......whew.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127160.html#msg127160

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 01:39:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

my parents who are engineers know there is no way those are natural formations.

Those are natural. Sorry.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127176.html#msg127176

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 03:12:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey my fellow th radeon be careful of your temper they are making u mad so that u will tell the location of your site so they can explore it first before you, hehe its there tactics to make u post more pics, hope u understand what i mean, more power on your hunting and good luck
very nice site
clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127189.html#msg127189

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Afghanistan

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 05:02:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Those are natural. Sorry.

We all know why you guys are so arrogant to make fun and insult us Filipinos here and that's just because we are from a third-world country.

and you really have to quote only those lines of my parents being engineers eh when you replied with that "Those are natural. Sorry." eh? Try your subtle insults elsewhere.
Just because you are a mod, you can rub to my face by insulting me and my family's intelligence? well, go on fool your grandpa/grandma but not me.
This post was made solely to ask opinions on other more experienced as to whether this is similar to the markers they've encountered. There was never a question on our part if it was natural or man-made because on our own we already know it's man-made. That strengthened by the fact that my uncle is an accredited geologist of Geological Society of Philippines.
Hmm, so now who should we believe a frustrated crab th'er, arrogant mods who obviously looked down of filipinos or a geologist?  Grin

Believe me, i read the posts here even before i registered and posted and saw the way you and the other mods treated my fellow Filipinos. All they were asking for is help and not be ridiculed in return. If that were not true, then there would be no need for Pinoy Exclusive forum.
If you go on telling me then why didn't i make one on that exclusive thread? I did make one but since it's so exclusive and no one is that active there anymore, i decided that i will make one here in the non-exclusive forum despite knowing i will face the problems the other pinoys faced when they posted here. That's because i was hoping that a larger audience of experienced pinoy th'ers would be able to give their opinions regarding the marker here, since there are many pinoys who are still not able to enter the exclusive forum.

I am only asking opinions regarding the markers to other th'ers if they were able to encounter similar signs. I already know the meaning of the right foot and the heart because it is already very common.
I am NOT repeat NOT asking as to whether this is NATURAL or MAN-MADE because our geologist has already established this fact that it is MAN-MADE.

Posted on: November 21, 2010, 04:56:09 AM
Quote:Posted by clar_26
hey my fellow th radeon be careful of your temper they are making u mad so that u will tell the location of your site so they can explore it first before you, hehe its there tactics to make u post more pics, hope u understand what i mean, more power on your hunting and good luck
very nice site
clar_26

yeah they can try. let them enter without permission in our private land, regret only comes later that's if they can still think about it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127206.html#msg127206

Offline rey calape
Bronze Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

Philippines

1070.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 06:32:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

i have these markers on a big living rock on my site. i'd like to ask for opinions if my site has a good chance of being positive.

image10a shows the placement of the right foot, heart and 3 circles.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          If those markings: right foot, heart and 3 circles are well engraved or carved, then your site is positive.                                                                                                                                                                                                   rey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19392.msg127219.html#msg127219

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
Jump to: