[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 04:45:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If they had pictures they would have posted them. If want pictures just for your use pm them your request.

If u dont have a site it dont concern you.

And yes it does concern GD and me and all the mod's who try to keep things in order.

Me and GD posting at the same time once more

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115546.html#msg115546

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline kent13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 06:42:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sorry u dont understand. There are a small number who do know. I am willing to help those who have a site and limited money and equipment. Most treasure hunters in the philippines will dig on any good sounding story. I can help save their time and money. It doesent matter to me if it is in luzon, mandiano, middle philippenes, cebu, Bohol, Negros, Illio or the ocean.
It is their choice if they have a site and want help.  Many think they have a good site, but dont. The chances get slimmer each year. Less and Less. Thanks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115557.html#msg115557

Offline cool2002
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 07:31:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Kent,
How about these markings, can you interpret it? i think these are man made markers on a big rock... Thanx...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115563.html#msg115563

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

UPLOAD.jpg

Offline kent13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 10:16:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

I answer ur question a little later tonight. I have some pic i will send u. The rock appers from th the pic to have markings not made by nature. LATER THANKS

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115671.html#msg115671

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 02:44:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kent13
Sorry u dont understand. There are a small number who do know. I am willing to help those who have a site and limited money and equipment. Most treasure hunters in the philippines will dig on any good sounding story. I can help save their time and money. It doesent matter to me if it is in luzon, mandiano, middle philippenes, cebu, Bohol, Negros, Illio or the ocean.
It is their choice if they have a site and want help.  Many think they have a good site, but dont. The chances get slimmer each year. Less and Less. Thanks.

Again, it may just be me but I don't understand why you feel you are uniquely qualified to help someone with a treasure you know nothing about. You repeatedly ask for more details about each question asked then offer private help when the questioner is asking for public help. When you ask someone for more information in private, it makes your intentions appear very suspicious. It sounds as if you are asking for greater detail than the person is willing to divulge in public. In plain English, it sounds like you want them to tell you where they think it is.

I suggest you stop asking for people to contact you and send you more information in private. If you keep asking, people will begin to fear you. It's the nature of the treasure hunter to be secretive. While I agree that help is often best served when you know the details, asking for secret information in private is not good.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115719.html#msg115719

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline kent13
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 01:15:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If u will contact me at pmbb1ken@yahoo.com i will show u some signs that are manmade. yours looks to be. This dont mean the treasure is under. many of these are for a reference point. The japanese have the map. The rock, reference point or landmark is on the map. When they locate the landmark or reference point they can locate the treasure. Sometimes a small treasure is burried near the landmark. thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115899.html#msg115899

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 01:47:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kent13
If u will contact me at pmbb1ken@yahoo.com i will show u some signs that are manmade. yours looks to be. This dont mean the treasure is under. many of these are for a reference point. The japanese have the map. The rock, reference point or landmark is on the map. When they locate the landmark or reference point they can locate the treasure. Sometimes a small treasure is burried near the landmark. thanks

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115904.html#msg115904

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline cool2002
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 06:28:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

thanx Kent... my contact address, coolments2002@yahoo.com....
BTW, we have many possible sites here in Bukidnon.. Especially this one site near a river wherein there were many markers such as arrows, turtle, double X, and a tunnel.... try to post some of the pix later..... we have also an  antique item, it's a jar made up of metal.. we dont know what kind of metal.. looks like it's a Chinese item which is probably older than the Spanish era here in the Philippines.. will post the item later... any prospective buyers???
the site BTW was excavated before however was abandoned since the diggers  didnt know how to interpret the signs... it was just lately that they informed us about the site..... they were able to recover/dig 13 pcs of culvert-like concrete. these can be connected piece by piece  and it resembles into an eel like formation.. these were found near a river/creek.... at the other side of the creek is where the turtle marker located... any idea about these markers? i will try to post pictures of the site later.... this is in Bukidnon....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg115950.html#msg115950

Offline Crown of Siam
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

LONG RANGE LOCATOR
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 08:05:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Your descriptions are quite interesting and intriguing.  You should be timbering the walls of your sink holes to have a safe operation.  You may find your prize at 18 ft.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg116041.html#msg116041

Offline zues10
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

265.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 12:02:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Cool. That rock in question looks to be authentic, but can't say full meaning for sure because can't see enough of marks. The one looks like Kanji meaning 'Heaven' used as big deposit, so YES, it's a possible site. Good luck and God Bless.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14412.msg190830.html#msg190830

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: