[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline debbie69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

260.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2011, 09:29:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

sadly its an old post, but for the once who are active now. Not sure if he found empty bombs so to say. If you find in diggings bombshells 200kg++, yes please be always very careful !! Now it depends how many, the size we have mentioned, how are the conditions of the bombshells, what colour !?? Japanese tactic, the once who are kinda rusty are the bad boys, the once looking better,or blackened, greased in are the once we all like, just be very careful in all circumstances when handling these boys, but the greased ones are usually filled with bars.In general it will discourage a treasure hunter from continuing his work,sure who wants to touch old bombs!? yet this is the trick.I was lucky once to find them but i have no knowledge how many of these type of caches have been made, only the Japanese gov..team who works in Mindanao knows,but i am not inclined to see them, my advise, stay away from them.

gd.luck and as always be very careful !!!!!!  especially when it comes to IED and poison traps.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10339.msg200282.html#msg200282

Offline junix031
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

275.00 Gold
View Inventory
Linux
Linux
Safari 4.0
Safari 4.0

Awards

garret ace 250
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2016, 12:22:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey bong!
 Iam also a filipino i live here in manila ig you want to have a metal detector i can help you.. i think be cause your digging for relics... a pulse induction metal detector is what you need.. you can buit it look at the download section i can assist you but you need to have a little background in electronica... because i built a p.i machine and all i can say is it has a great depth.. or if you want i can send you a pulse induction detector...ive build a lot of detector when it comes to depth the p.i is the best!
-BEST REGARDS

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10339.msg310437.html#msg310437

Offline RAMPI
Copper Member

Thank you43

Activity
0%

Philippines

877.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 42.0.2311.90
Chrome 42.0.2311.90

Awards

Pulse Induction Metal detector
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2016, 10:02:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by junix031
Hey bong!
 Iam also a filipino i live here in manila ig you want to have a metal detector i can help you.. i think be cause your digging for relics... a pulse induction metal detector is what you need.. you can buit it look at the download section i can assist you but you need to have a little background in electronica... because i built a p.i machine and all i can say is it has a great depth.. or if you want i can send you a pulse induction detector...ive build a lot of detector when it comes to depth the p.i is the best!
-BEST REGARDS

Consider also a two box  metal detector,..best PI range in 1 meter coil 6-7 feet nothing more and also not stable on ground minerals,.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,10339.msg310609.html#msg310609

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Go Up
Jump to: