[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 02:25:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by golddustcarl
Here is kind of a whacky idea, but it just might work. Google where gold or diamonds are found in their country, pretend you are a Korean THer and them tell them there is a buried treasure there. Tell them you can send them a map for 1 euro. Maybe both of you will get rich. roflmfao
 [laughing]golddustcarl

You are bad Boy lololo,  Plus 5 euros postage,

Now we have made a plan Go and pick out our 54foot flybridge Cruiser,   its 5 O'clock somewhere,  Grin Grin  Beer Chug Beer Chug

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276333.html#msg276333

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2014, 02:44:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wait need to go on Google earth first  Grin

Posted on: June 22, 2014, 09:41:40 pm
Now that i think of it we could sell them the equipment to go prospecting too.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276339.html#msg276339

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2014, 03:37:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by xavier
Wait need to go on Google earth first  Grin

Posted on: June 22, 2014, 09:41:40 pm
Now that i think of it we could sell them the equipment to go prospecting too.

get your coat hangers out and start the production line and we'll be rich.

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276345.html#msg276345

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2014, 10:25:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Grin yes but remember that you need silver rods to find silver,  gold one's for gold .....need to try out plastic rods   Idea

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276366.html#msg276366

Xavier

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

I will cover the coat hangers with Glitter and they will never know

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276369.html#msg276369

Offline spyro
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Firefox 30.0
Firefox 30.0

Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2014, 09:50:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i cannot blame you guys with your comments of some posted claimed by posters as japanese made stone markers posted in this forum. as what i observed most of pinoy treasure hunters who posted here were all newbies and maybe these were their first time in treasure hunting adventure,  on the other hand i thought you cannot also blame them, they were only asking your ideas. i think if i'm right they did not scammed you here but if they do its another story.  guys if you felt insulted with their nonsense posts maybe you can ignore them but not be insulted. if i'm not mistaken you never been here in the philippines you did not knew how treasure hunting works here... i agree with you all that lot of scammer here in PI but not all pinoy treasure hunters. some pinoys who accidentally get this japanese treasures were not even a treasure hunter they only accidentally hit the jar full of coins or cement box with some precious items inside during digging septic tank or plowing their farms and some during road widening. there were also some pinoys who accidentally dug this but never knew that they were treasure left by the japanese here long time ago.... my point is we just give a little respect to the posters,  if you think pinoy posters were scammers so don't add their names in this forum... i think people here were more knowledgeable in all aspects in life not only in treasure hunting and i hope you will act more understanding and matured  with your comments.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276759.html#msg276759

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2014, 02:35:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by spyro
i cannot blame you guys with your comments of some posted claimed by posters as japanese made stone markers posted in this forum. as what i observed most of pinoy treasure hunters who posted here were all newbies and maybe these were their first time in treasure hunting adventure,  on the other hand i thought you cannot also blame them, they were only asking your ideas. i think if i'm right they did not scammed you here but if they do its another story.  guys if you felt insulted with their nonsense posts maybe you can ignore them but not be insulted. if i'm not mistaken you never been here in the philippines you did not knew how treasure hunting works here... i agree with you all that lot of scammer here in PI but not all pinoy treasure hunters. some pinoys who accidentally get this japanese treasures were not even a treasure hunter they only accidentally hit the jar full of coins or cement box with some precious items inside during digging septic tank or plowing their farms and some during road widening. there were also some pinoys who accidentally dug this but never knew that they were treasure left by the japanese here long time ago.... my point is we just give a little respect to the posters,  if you think pinoy posters were scammers so don't add their names in this forum... i think people here were more knowledgeable in all aspects in life not only in treasure hunting and i hope you will act more understanding and matured  with your comments.

What you don't know about is all the posts and PMs we get from them asking for money or metal detectors and all the times they come here trying to sell us FAKE Boxes of US Treasury Bonds that Have never been released or some other Mythical Item of interest,  Along with those who come here asking for us to Invest in some Fake Treasure scheme and we get dozens of them not just one or two.
These people are warned but they do not listen so this is the response they Get, They find a lump of concrete and they claim it as a site or see a pile of stones and its another site.
These people come here and make fools of them selves and they try to do the same to us.

No one will take them seriously because of this and also we see the Stupid risks they take digging tunnels putting their lives in danger with No safety what so ever and WE as successful Treasure hunters Get Very angry because they are giving the powers that be reasons to stop us from looking for Treasure,  You have come here to voice your Views without Knowing any of this and also we are here to Promote Treasure Hunting NOT people Killing them Selves and we will not be part of anything to do with it. Because we could end up getting into trouble with the Legal system If we are part of it.

There are some good Treasure Hunters or Prospectors here from PI But there are less than 5 of them out of thousands of pinoy members, which means 99.9% are either Liars, Scammers or Fools and the rest are just dreamers, Which is Very Very Sad.

Before you comment any more take the time to Learn what is going on here because some of us have been doing this job for thousands of hours over many years, YOU have just joined, So go and have a good look around the Forum and enjoy your self and Leave the Politics to Us and you will see that we only have the Forums interest at Heart.

AU

Posted on: July 07, 2014, 01:28:13 am
Heres is a typical pinoy scammer, who wants us to donate money and Labour and equipment and then says if we check out ok meaning that he wants to investigate us to see if we are worthy or not and considering we are taking all the risks he wants to investigate us, If he said that to me you don't know what I would do to him but I promise you this Treasure would be His Last Problem.

NOW READ THIS

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,35740.msg217881.html#msg217881

Now go and read it and you will understand the reasons for all comments posted here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276773.html#msg276773

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:54:10 am by Ridge Runner »
Offline golddustcarl
Silver Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you159

Activity
1%
Male
United States

7377.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Mozilla compatible
Mozilla compatible

Awards

NOKTA SIMPLEX+,Tesoro Vaquero, VibraProbe 580, Garrett Carrot, Garrett Master Hunter ADSIII
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2014, 02:50:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Absolutely! "Once burned -- Twice learned."

However, I will still keep reading the posts, just in case a legitimate one gets posted.
Although I come from a long line of English descendants,  I have 1 Japanese, and 2 Philippine relatives. They are extremely nice people and I am glad to have them as such. I am not a hater, but I do get hot under the collar when someone thinks they have a right to scam me. Then I am no longer "Mr. Nice Guy"

Golddustcarl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276813.html#msg276813

A bad day at gold prospecting or metal detecting is better than a good day at work.

GOLDDUST CARL

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
Chrome 35.0.1916.153
Chrome 35.0.1916.153

Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2014, 03:08:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I normally read the first line and by the beginning of line 2 I know the whole story, it's unfortunate but it's a fact. It has happened to have a good post but they are very far and few in between. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276814.html#msg276814

Xavier

Offline Gold-Coins
Yamashita Treasure, Golden Lily Treasure, Kin no yuri, Black Eagle Trust
Pull Tab

The trill of the chase....research, research,
Yamashita Treasure, Golden Lily Treasure, Kin no yuri, Black Eagle Trust
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 12:15:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Golddustcarl, Good attitude to have on this site. Be positive because you'll find SEVERAL negative moderators here. I have reported them to Christian and I am waiting on a reply as we speak. The Philippine Islands have turned out to be a very interesting place. PM me for more info or conversations.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,56837.msg276841.html#msg276841

There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: