[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2011, 10:32:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well said AU.

Everyone has a right to express their opinion without the name calling and empty threats. Its sad that the mod team has to act like parents to a group of grown up's.
We have a no delete policy here, so you can post anything with in reason that's  on topic but be prepared to rebuked by other members with different view's.
We also have a zero toleration  for threats and name calling yes we have been a little slack but no more.

If you can't stand the heat without name calling and threats I suggest you get out of the kitchen.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140702.html#msg140702

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2011, 11:03:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

G day Seldom!!!

Being a member of this forum is a privileged NOT A RIGHT . As i am proud to be a member, this kind of behaviour is a personal attack on what is important to me and many others, I myself have found some special friends here as you may have noticed, GD was one of the first people i met here and i know if it bothers him then it's not right coz he does'nt waste his words on gossip as i also duely noted you're concerns i can see that it did hit a sour note,
But hey! atleast they now know what they should do.

take care , John

PS, sorry if i left out any letters or for any bad spelling,J

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140706.html#msg140706

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:06:52 am by auminesweeper »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2011, 11:21:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

AU that was not aimed at you sorry if you misunderstood. Your post was right on the mark the sour note comes from reading what others are posting.

PS, sorry if i left out any letters or for any bad spelling,J

Don't worry about that, with all the folks here from allover the world we can figure it out

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140707.html#msg140707

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2011, 11:31:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom! I knew where it was aimed and my respect for you guys never has doubts as to your intentions.
and thanks about the spelling.

john

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140709.html#msg140709

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2011, 02:20:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by auminesweeper
Being a member of this forum is a privileged NOT A RIGHT . As i am proud to be a member, this kind of behaviour is a personal attack on what is important to me and many others, I myself have found some special friends here as you may have noticed, GD was one of the first people i met here and i know if it bothers him then it's not right coz he does'nt waste his words on gossip as i also duely noted you're concerns i can see that it did hit a sour note,
But hey! atleast they now know what they should do.

Seldom was directing his comments at the entire group, definitely not you. Sometimes we have to do that in order to avoid a flame war with any specific individual. As you can see here, tempers do flare up.

One thing of note here folks is that the flag we fly on our profile pages most often reflects where we live rather than our nationality. I live in Australia but am an American with homes in both the US and Australia. My location drives what flag I fly.

The Yamashita treasure is a very hot issue here on the forums. This very topic has over 200 posts with more than 50,000 views. Others on the same subject have more than 500 posts. That's an incredible amount of interest on both sides of the issue. Sometimes, things get just a wee bit out of hand.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140733.html#msg140733

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:46:22 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2011, 02:40:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GD!!! I think you guys handle awkward situations quite diplomaticly and you are to be commended for you're efforts.

John

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140741.html#msg140741

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #246 on: January 30, 2011, 05:59:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

the yamashita treasure is a nationwide scam in the philippines, and that's for sure, tons of evidences everyone can get or consult to the professional historians the best is the government historians w/c is the most reliable information to gather and the authority were documents keept and the evidences of the nationwide folkstale scam. the government and historians of the philippines can prove that there's no yamashita treasure in the land. legally and officially documented supported by evidences. scammers flooding the whole world that the folkstale is existing w/c is the main tool of the scammer. since the yamatreas folkstale was born there were no physical evidences were presented untill now even a 1 gram of the treasure officially documented and presented to support that it was not a scam. too many local and foreign hunters and financiers lost their hard earned money some commit suicides when they know that it was only a folkstale nationwide scam. now in this forum, scammers were flooding the net pretending they are hunters, newbie in the yamtreas, having yammytreas maps, discovered a tunnels,cement, signs in rocks,trees etc this is the tactics of the scammers to penetrate to the believers. it is very effective scamming tactics when two scammers in the net having to discuss about the yamatreas in the philippines more effective in public forum. the aim is to convinced the reader to spread the scam undetected and voluntarily accepted by the believers, so, they were in. like a virus once you'r infected it will multiply. in my situation as a member in this site, i have done wrong when i informed the whole world that it was only a nationwide scam? it is well supported by physical and officially documented evidences publicly and the government and authority informed the people of the philippines regarding the scam. now, how could it will be discussed? how could you help those people asking help? even i discriminate the pilipino people it will not be done coz i'm a pilipino. so, as i said i know very well the secrets behind the yamtreas folkstale in the philippines. and i have a full authority to minimized or eliminate the yamtreas scammers in the philippines in my own way. and i'm not alone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140782.html#msg140782

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #247 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
i have a full authority to minimized or eliminate the yamtreas scammers in the philippines in my own way. and i'm not alone.

Ok that sounds like a threat also so now you have been warned Ram.

This needs to stop now this topic needs to get back on topic are everyone needs to move on to other threads and talk a little treasure. Everyone has had their say so please move on.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140787.html#msg140787

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #248 on: January 31, 2011, 04:01:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Ok that sounds like a threat also so now you have been warned Ram.

This needs to stop now this topic needs to get back on topic are everyone needs to move on to other threads and talk a little treasure. Everyone has had their say so please move on.

seldom, sorry..i'm not threating, tha's only for the scammers.  ok i'm a pilipino citizen in the philippines but not in blood, i was born in the philippines my parents were prewar residents in pi my father is an american native of texas, my mother is a japanese native of nagoya japan.

this topic is secrets of yamashita treasures, wwII japanese and germans were allied, maybe they have a secrets during that war regarding treasures, but not in philippines. we cannot say looting coz we have no evidences that there's looting happened during the war. as in our own country we have laws to follow and the example is, everyone have no rights to judge in looting if it has no court evidences that looting is possible and having a documents from court to show that it was looting.

Tomoyuki Yamashita was sentenced to death in war crimes and no looting charges was charged to him.
Landsdale and others mentioned in gold treasures were only speculations no evidences to show that americans is involved in yamatreas recoveries in philippines. all names involved in yamtreas were only fabricated by speculator and yamtreas scammers.it's just a story a great folkstale in the philippines.

for info, wwII metal bars pictures with the american officers inspecting is a metal bars of tin.zinc,wolfram,lead,iron,copper. no silver,gold nor platinum and it was not in tunnel, it was in a warehouse. picture was used by scammers to convince believers.

F Marcos golds were from friends,relatives in gold mining industry in philippines-(with evidences and docs)

the wifes jewelries was from friends,relatives owned jewelry industries in different parts of the world as gift to the most powerful woman on her time in the philippines.-(with evidences and docs)

yamashita gold were from? any evidences?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140975.html#msg140975

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #249 on: January 31, 2011, 10:18:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom, sorry..i'm not threating, tha's only for the scammers.  ok i'm a pilipino citizen in the philippines but not in blood, i was born in the philippines my parents were prewar residents in pi my father is an american native of texas, my mother is a japanese native of nagoya japan.

this topic is secrets of yamashita treasures, wwII japanese and germans were allied, maybe they have a secrets during that war regarding treasures, but not in philippines. we cannot say looting coz we have no evidences that there's looting happened during the war. as in our own country we have laws to follow and the example is, everyone have no rights to judge in looting if it has no court evidences that looting is possible and having a documents from court to show that it was looting.

Tomoyuki Yamashita was sentenced to death in war crimes and no looting charges was charged to him.
Landsdale and others mentioned in gold treasures were only speculations no evidences to show that americans is involved in yamatreas recoveries in philippines. all names involved in yamtreas were only fabricated by speculator and yamtreas scammers.it's just a story a great folkstale in the philippines.

for info, wwII metal bars pictures with the american officers inspecting is a metal bars of tin.zinc,wolfram,lead,iron,copper. no silver,gold nor platinum and it was not in tunnel, it was in a warehouse. picture was used by scammers to convince believers.

now u reveal your self hahaha so your mother is a japanese haha what are you doing here in the philippines? well you better ask your mother and father to what are their purpose coming and living here in the philippines. maybe they dont talk that much hahaha ask them why before commenting on something you dont understand why yamtreas exists, u can ask an australian citizen who work here opening roads in mindanao maybe they can tell the truth RAM

Posted on: January 31, 2011, 10:14:50 PM
oh sory i think i just copy and paste what ram says my comment is the last paragraph only sory

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg141057.html#msg141057

Print
Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.