[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #280 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Come on man they are ROCKS that's where mother nature keeps them in the GROUND. They are not a sign of treasure just a sign that you are letting your dream's over power your common sense.
I live on an island I dig down 3 or 4 feet I hit shell beds mixed in the shell beds are flint and other rocks TREASURE SIGNS no just stones carried down during one of the ice ages.
The only treasure in the Philippines is in selling shovels and concrete remover and  treasure maps and bowling balls with green stones inside and black coffins and 1934 FRB and you get the picture.

thanx bro seldom

i know its a rock and i dont say its treasure, and FYI im not digging in the island hehe, i dig in the mountain and i know i still not reach the sea level, just 30ft deep and yes its not a treasure but it is a fossil hehehe, im not a geologist or a mine engineer however i research about the layering of soil and rocks, how come the surface gravel are now in 30ft deep again haha and again, i'll leave that all to you bro,
FYI we still do not recover anything hahahahahahahaha.

Posted on: February 21, 2011, 07:30:08 PM
Quote:Posted by auminesweeper
That is just molten rock i've got some just like it notice the blisters thats what volcainos do to rocks and if there is enoughair inside they exploded due to the expanding air

thanx au

what are those rocks doing in the middle of the 30ft deep hole with sand and gravel sorounding it, well im not telling you its a treasure sign but im amazed why that happened, to tell you the truth im not digging for treasure im digging for water to supply the pool we are going to make hahahaha

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147527.html#msg147527

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #281 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You will find them from the surface to 3 miles down it's called geology my friend, and mother nature makes the rules and we just have to ask why, and the only mistake we make is when we stop asking,
So you just keep asking because thats why we all are here, because we all want anserwers

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147528.html#msg147528

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2011, 07:53:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by auminesweeper
You will find them from the surface to 3 miles down it's called geology my friend, and mother nature makes the rules and we just have to ask why, and the only mistake we make is when we stop asking,
So you just keep asking because thats why we all are here, because we all want anserwers

thanx au, i appreciate it.

clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147529.html#msg147529

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2011, 08:37:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
geologist

You need to study some geology maybe it would help you understand digging a hole 30 foot down for treasure or water or anything without any indication that there is any there is an exercise in insanity. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147540.html#msg147540

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Firestone
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

N/A
« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2011, 09:47:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Clar_26,

To your pictures you show to everyone here, i just want to ask a question-did you conduct some more investigation about it, if u dig or found them not more than 30ft i think for my examine some of them looks like meteorite or they seems like volcanic rock and some are fossil look, just especulation only.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147585.html#msg147585

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #285 on: February 21, 2011, 09:54:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Meteorites have very bad heat scarring on the outside as they burn up on entering our atmosphere

Posted on: February 21, 2011, 09:52:49 PM
But if they are fragments that would explain why they'll so deep, test them with a magnet or a detector

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147592.html#msg147592

Offline Firestone
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

N/A
« Reply #286 on: February 22, 2011, 10:37:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Everyone,

First i would like thanked everybody who share their opinion,knowlege,hardwork of searching and research, good stories they keep from their parents/gandparents and folktales, sharings of history that never know to many and not written in books,showing of braveness and good pride,to your dedication what ever your purpose is, to all of you i say again thank you very much since i start reading this forum its very interesting i belived and i've learned so many.
          To most ive admired Mr.Gboy,Christian,Seldome,Boylara,Maskara,Gary,AU,Ram,Goldnboy and to many because i learned a lot from you guys and you make famous this site for all treasure hunters community especially in the Philippines.In Philippines for my study has lots of treasure not only the YT example the Deuterium/heavy water if you are familiar with this that will makes the riches nation in the future.Now I want share my opinion about War,what is the purpose of war this always questioning mined since Philippines was  always a victim of war or invasion many power nation want to invade Philippines not because is very weak nation? If there's a war there is lootings of valluable things that nobody can lied, but Japanese invasion of Philippines was quite defferent, why?Those who are not grow up here you cannot fully understood the true history of Philippnes, sorry to non-believers you cannot stop people makes believed that YT is true because they have a lot of proofs/evidences and see on their own eyes.I understand some people who pretending YT is not exist and we know some they are belong to  very big organization but i respect them. Firestone             

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147733.html#msg147733

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #287 on: February 23, 2011, 02:08:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey Firestone, You covered a lot of topic in your last post. As for the reason for war question
 I think its usually for power money and control. That is a a very breif answer. Now for the Japanese Invasion it was probably just part of the stratergy working there way down to Australia.
 Now about this deuterium/ heavy water, im not so sure? IS it for atomic energy?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg148043.html#msg148043

Offline Firestone
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

N/A
« Reply #288 on: February 23, 2011, 08:20:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Goldnboy,

I remember during my early days in the college i was join an organization like curiousity and educational i became amid listener of this topic that how lucky the philippines to have this Deuterium naturally an element with symbol 'D' look similar to 'H' Hydrogen.If you see the symbol of water is H2O you see H is bivalent and O is monovalent to convert water to energy is you to separate hydrogen and oxygen, collect hydrogen then use as energy,now Deuterium can fuel an airplane,car,electric power plant and so many,during my school days deuterium became popular to many universities and colleges around metro Manila then suddenly
rumours spreed that there is power organization threatening our scientist/inventor to stop about discussing Deuterium to all school campuses you read in newspapers the question is why?
I heard  that there will be a Global crisis and possible big war again because all Oil producing countries and industrial manufacturers may get on panic,Germany nazi time Hitler use deuterium they conduct a lot of experiment to produce deuterium they use it in a plane,rocket to make super fast and Japan knows it because they are partners that time WWII,pruducing Deuterium is not so easy only in natural collection and refine it.As long as the ocean still have water heavy water exist too.In "Philippine deep" the deepest deep in the wold you can find Deuterium.  Maybe  we can ask japan why they want Philippines and put many treasure in mindanao,Philippine deep located at mindanao as we call it 'Mindanao Deep'.So many stories in Philippines you cant imagine right....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg148149.html#msg148149

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #289 on: February 23, 2011, 08:28:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Firestone your reply's are way off topic and boarder on conspiracy theory's . If you wish to talk about the Yam treasure please do if you wish to talk about heavy water are light beer you are in the wrong forum.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg148150.html#msg148150

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.