[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2011, 08:15:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Firestone
I have some Info about the Japanese that they are planning and looking a good place here in Philippines for their old poeple,they want to built "Home for the Aged" they discuss it to my sister here in Hongkong,ive told them so many places in Philippines but my question to mymind why they choose Philippines, something smelly.

Here in Hongkong we have a lot of Japanese Friends.

Before you start thinking that those Japanese are using the "home for the aged" as a disguise for some treasure hunting project in the Philippines, consider the following facts:

Japan has a large (and increasing) proportion of elderly citizens. The lifespan of their elderly is not short too.

Land and the employment of caregivers in Japan is very expensive.

The Philippines has a large workforce of caregivers, many of which pursue their careers overseas. I can say that the majority of pinoys/pinays are bright and intelligent, having seen them quickly pick up and become fluent in a few languages while working in my country. It should be not much of a problem for caregivers to learn basic spoken Japanese very fast. Land and construction costs in the Philippines are much cheaper than in Japan too.

Considering all of the above, I'd say that it is a logical business move for the Japanese to start a home for the aged in the Philippines.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg148842.html#msg148842

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2011, 02:13:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Firestone
have some Info about the Japanese that they are planning and looking a good place here in Philippines for their old poeple,they want to built "Home for the Aged" they discuss it to my sister here in Hongkong,ive told them so many places in Philippines but my question to mymind why they choose Philippines, something smelly.

that's only common pilipino insights due to yammy treas hunting. here in the philippines many pilipino yammy treas hunters were mad of that folkstale. others left their family for that dark quest. others get sick, blaming the govt why they remain poor and the dream to be an instant millionaire.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg149560.html#msg149560

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #302 on: March 01, 2011, 03:09:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Why are you here Ram? You seem to be lost.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg149704.html#msg149704

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #303 on: March 01, 2011, 08:19:45 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GUESS WHO
Why are you here Ram? You seem to be lost.

i'm not lost, i'm here to inform the whole world the truth behind yammytreas. think of it, it's a very big help.
you don't want that i divulge the very truth of yammytreas here in philippines?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg149901.html#msg149901

Offline llery
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

garrett
« Reply #304 on: May 04, 2011, 02:32:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey dude what is the meaning of big stone  with the big letter V with Dot of the center of the letter V with carabao foot mark on the left side of the big stone Huh? plssssssss reply

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg168421.html#msg168421

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #305 on: May 04, 2011, 05:38:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi llery, Sorry I cant remember the meaning of V with dot in the middle just at the moment. Try get a picture for us to have a look please.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg168648.html#msg168648

Offline Karl
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you211

Activity
0%
Male
United States

15290.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounter Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
« Reply #306 on: May 05, 2011, 12:24:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Before you start thinking that those Japanese are using the "home for the aged" as a disguise for some treasure hunting project in the Philippines, consider the following facts:

Japan has a large (and increasing) proportion of elderly citizens. The lifespan of their elderly is not short too.

Land and the employment of caregivers in Japan is very expensive.

The Philippines has a large workforce of caregivers, many of which pursue their careers overseas. I can say that the majority of pinoys/pinays are bright and intelligent, having seen them quickly pick up and become fluent in a few languages while working in my country. It should be not much of a problem for caregivers to learn basic spoken Japanese very fast. Land and construction costs in the Philippines are much cheaper than in Japan too.

Considering all of the above, I'd say that it is a logical business move for the Japanese to start a home for the aged in the Philippines.

I agree with you Hobbyist, it is a logical business move .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg168747.html#msg168747

"Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere" Treasure Hunting, Gold and Coins.

Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

RAM  :

have  you been here  in R.P.  ?  there are lots  of treasure here...  you  can dig  almost everywhere in Mindanao  and  you  will find  gold.  that's  why,  lots and lots  of  Foreign mining firms  wants to establish there operation here.  but,  when it comes to Yam  treasure here,  you  are a foreigner...  and  you knew nothing  about what is  happening  here.  Don't  waste your time getting  involve  in this forum. you're out of place here !!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg170020.html#msg170020

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #308 on: May 09, 2011, 05:07:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by thesteward
RAM  :

have  you been here  in R.P.  ?  there are lots  of treasure here...  you  can dig  almost everywhere in Mindanao  and  you  will find  gold.  that's  why,  lots and lots  of  Foreign mining firms  wants to establish there operation here.  but,  when it comes to Yam  treasure here,  you  are a foreigner...  and  you knew nothing  about what is  happening  here.  Don't  waste your time getting  involve  in this forum. you're out of place here !!!
Quote:Posted by thesteward
RAM  :

Thats not for you to decide if Ram is out of place here or not and I might be wrong but i think Ram is from your country, and no matter
what country a person is from they do have a right to be here, so just remember that

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg170021.html#msg170021

Offline pianomaniac
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

bountyhunter, Gemini III & TF-900 Discovery
« Reply #309 on: May 09, 2011, 06:37:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

By the way, gboy, have you already recovered a portion of the famed yamashita treasures? I am too, engaged in treasure hunting in North Luzon. I believe what have you said regarding the treasures which the Japanese Imperial Army hid & buried here in the Philippines. Thanks!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg170038.html#msg170038

Print
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.