[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline DreamHunter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #320 on: April 16, 2012, 08:30:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

kami may operation ngayon at magiisang lingo pa lang.. nang makapaghukay kami ng mag 7ft ay may na bangga kaming mlapad na at medyo matigas na cemento, at ng mabitak ay m,ay nakita kaming buto ng tao at sa aming hinalay parting braso ang boto. at nang sumunod na ay putik na malagkit at parang tila langngis . at ang sumunod ay matigas nanamang bagay.. hindi pa mawari kong bato ba ito o cemento..

English only Please

operation we have now and they shall stand just weeks .. when we makapaghukay 7ft to have been hit and we mlapad Cemento pretty tough, and cleave is m, we saw human bones and our parting arm abused vote. and the following is clay and seems somewhat langngis. and the next thing is tough nanamang .. I imagine not do it or Cemento stone ..

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg220443.html#msg220443

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:51:48 pm by seldom »
Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

whites MXT Pro , minelab GPX 4000
« Reply #321 on: April 16, 2012, 09:03:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What the .... Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg220444.html#msg220444

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #322 on: April 16, 2012, 09:41:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by au fever
What the .... Huh?

LOL I see you have not read many of the Yammy treasure post AU. Most make little sense to other treasure hunters as their treasure is only a legend and a world wide scam.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg220446.html#msg220446

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #323 on: April 16, 2012, 11:15:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom , i've read enough to know that those that are not scammers are living in a dillusional fantasy world , but i guess we all have dreams of a big find , more so when you live in a third world country where opportunities are few . cheers Mick

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg220455.html#msg220455

Offline Alberto Minero Jr
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #324 on: April 17, 2012, 06:33:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy I beleive in your stories and also believe in your skills and research I say this because I've read some part of your stories (Treasure in Tagurano) that is true my aunt owned a piece of land near in Tagurano I heard that japanese dug a deep hole they bring a heavy equipments estimated 1 hectare lot and accompanied by phillipine army I was 9 years old before and now I'm 28yrs old already........ now to make my story short Im not so interested on treasures before but I've heard so many stories about it and thru surfing I found this site and read about your post..... now listen I got 6 possible treasure sites here in Davao 2 of them are owned by my family and 1 is not.... I already forget about it before but yesterday makes me interested....... My family had bought a piece of land in Davao(not to mention) and I see symbols and weird rock formation I 3 big mango trees that is like 60-70 years old its 4 mango trees but  the other one died maybe hit by a lightning I see a rock in the middle of the lot not so big like 1 cubic meter and every mango tree has a small rocks near on it..now the land is 2 hectares big but not yet explored because we abandoned the lot long before I was incharge of it I was 9 years old when I was incharge I almost forget about that piece of land but since I decide to make it my small farm I was surprise and I had friends and co workers had experience in treasure hunting before......

Now this is my 2nd story and you need to listen to this I was 100% sure that my grandfathers lot as a treasure on it but I still dont know where the Japanese put it..........this was located in south of Davao city and I remembered before that there is a japanese national that want to rent the backpart of the land this land has a river on it........ I dont know what they want to do but my grandpa refuse and so many treasure hunters coming and convincing my grandpa....... one of the companion of japanese asking questions to me if there is a river on the back....... One day I go there I saw an old canal and has a pile of square rocks on the sides water is so cold and it can use for drinking......I destroy that pile so treasure hunters cant find it..........and untill now its still there untouch since I destroyed it I planned to dug it out if I plan to build a house on the hill.........

my grandpa's story when he is drunk I make him tell stories about the land he was turning 94 yrs old this 21st of april and still strong like a horse.... my grandpa is a former policeman....... now he told me that the backpart of his lot is more expensive thant the front he said before the war that was a wine factory of a japanese and he is not interested in dugging it out because he's afraid that there is a trap a bomb or a poison gas.......and my aunt and uncle was not interested too......... now my plan is to work in Manila as a internet cafe manager so I can save money to finance my farm and build my own house and that time I go dugging slowly....by the way that rocks I remove is too heavy for a small piece of rock and very solid like stone so when I read Gboy's story I got interested... I go back April 21st to my granpa's house because its his birthday and checkout of this rocks if they are still in there I put it in my old pig farm because my piglets and mommy pig always dug a hole on their concrete pig pen......

Sorry for my bad english I'm not good on it because I live in the mountain...........

these are only my stories I dont care if you belive or not......

Gboy can you help me send some picz of possible treasure signs rock formations I will try to send picz but I got hard time sending it because I only used wireless internet I live in remote area.........

Posted on: April 17, 2012, 06:23:17 AM
hope you can help me better if you have a scanner like they used in big mining sites there is an american miners here that used very advance scanner that they will know how much gold deposit inside the mountains............. This is true my boss is american I hear them talking about this scanner....... but they used it on large scale mining they dug gold ores in diwalwal........... I don't wanna tell them about it because they are very powerful and might rob the gold if there is............

Posted on: April 17, 2012, 06:30:17 AM
just a hint of what you know in treasure huntings I dont have any experience on it........

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg220470.html#msg220470

Offline au fever
Mod
Silver Member

Thank you84

Activity
0%

Australia

3950.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #325 on: April 17, 2012, 04:33:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

AM jr , interesting story , goodluck with your ventures .

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg220538.html#msg220538

Offline toki_05
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #326 on: May 09, 2012, 09:51:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wow! pls tell me some of your stories because we,ve already encountered difficulties
in our site, like the spirits, the smell w/c is not good, i think its a poison. what is the meaning
of a square? pls help me.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg222644.html#msg222644

Offline toki_05
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2012, 02:31:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

have you already found a treasure? what are the obstacles did you encountered?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg222797.html#msg222797

Offline kinkaku
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #328 on: July 09, 2012, 02:07:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

i know where is the EL SOMBRERO MOUNTAIN..but  guess some japanese are going there and pretending to plan an envronmental project.

Posted on: July 09, 2012, 02:05:20 AM
the alkitran..or what we know as asphalt.. :Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg227796.html#msg227796

Offline tu
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2013, 09:06:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

square = bomb  Devil

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg249730.html#msg249730

Print
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.