[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2013, 09:18:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tu
square = bomb

Taurus, enough with the multiple IDs. Your behavior may get your entire IP range banned if you're not careful.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg249843.html#msg249843

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline taurus
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #331 on: February 03, 2013, 11:46:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gold digger what happen? i didnt do something? im on the site for 4days?researching...what ive done to anyone?tell me? did i do something wrong? i did not carry my lop top when im in the field.my son do..he loves treasure also..he loves to use this in a game together with hes brother..2 lop tops for better game..gold digger pm me so that i know what ive done....taurus Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg250094.html#msg250094

Offline Gold-Coins
Yamashita Treasure, Golden Lily Treasure, Kin no yuri, Black Eagle Trust
Pull Tab

The trill of the chase....research, research,
Yamashita Treasure, Golden Lily Treasure, Kin no yuri, Black Eagle Trust
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #332 on: February 04, 2013, 05:10:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

I live in Carmen, Agusan del Norte, Mindanao, Philippines. I may be of assistance to anyone looking in this area. Email me if interested.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg250119.html#msg250119

There are no ancient secrets to decoding the past, there is only great research and applied logic.

Offline adriel
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

metal scanner
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2013, 08:33:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

I hear that same story from my grandfather, who also a WW@ veteran and still living.......here in our place i hear a lot of story regarding found yamashita treasures.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg262651.html#msg262651

Offline crisben
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

TM808
« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2013, 08:22:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

i would probably agree to gboy's story.... before the ww2  2 japanese resided in a town in rizal, the one was known by "oki" by the locals and the other i forgot his alias. Both mingled well with the local townfolks , posed as farmers and even had  local wife . But when the war broke out, they we're surprised to see both men came out dressed as officers (colonels)of  the japanese imperial army. Later they found out that both men are surveyors making maps of
 whole manila and rizal area

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg264652.html#msg264652

Offline mindanao express
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #335 on: December 19, 2013, 08:54:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

thanks for the information... pls. keep them coming!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg264686.html#msg264686

Offline ebenezer
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #336 on: January 20, 2014, 12:18:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, Was wondering whether are there any treasure sites in Sabah?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg272656.html#msg272656

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #337 on: January 20, 2014, 10:13:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Here is how this works!   There are Treasure as in Real Treasures all over the PI.   People seem to be Stuck on the Yamashita Treasure that is NOT there.   We have reports of people digging holes 2,5,7,10 ,20 and 50 ft deep finding a Brick pointing to X-Y!  Every Scratch on a Rock is a Sign.  Every one of the holes has a reason they could not continue the dig.  The Poison Gas, Spirits, Bad JU JU all come to play.  If you Google Yamashita  treasure hunts they almost always point to this site.  We Seem to A. Be the Lucky ones, or B. Being Bombarded by the same few people under different ID's Yelling the same Crap.  Just read the Board and see for your self.   I know as a FACT that the same person has been posting under different names because he spells and uses the that words all the time.   He Like to sell the Toilet float.   It seems to be easy to convince folks of the Poison Gas, Mines, and  other Risk full Stuff.   Bottom line is there looking for funding to chase the dirt.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg272666.html#msg272666

Offline xavier
Platin Member

From a rainy Brussels
Thank you166

Activity
0%
Male
Belgium

32206.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #338 on: January 20, 2014, 02:58:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have this vision of a small Japanese guy dragging thousands of Kg of gold behind him, now in our modern world this would not pause too much of a problem, just pop a few roller skates under the load and pull it behind you on a nice,smooth concrete side-walk, Ho and not to mention that the load will get less as you make your way through to central park where you will hide it naturally.

We are talking about a jungle so thick in places that a man can hardly get threw it at times, without any load not to mention the swamps that one can encounter just about anywhere so it can take a strong man days just to cover a few Km.

The other thing that keeps popping to mind is an army of angry men chasing or beloved Yamashita with his burden and he still finds the time to bury this "Treasure" at some incredible depth, not only dose he manage to keep his enemy at bay while digging these huge deep holes, but he even finds a way to get some superman concrete and poison gas sent to him, he even has time to make Booby traps and place treasure markers all over the island for everyone to see (a truly fascinating feat).

OK so General Tomoyuki Yamashita was a war criminal we know that and the chances that there is some gold/valuables hidden in the Philippines is very probable but by the same token if I were to find jewels and gold I would not go and advertise it either, another thing to keep in mind is that every year people die from digs that collapses on them, others are maimed and all that for something that probably will never be found anyway.

Do not despair the Philippines is a very rich country in minerals, there are countless amounts of treasures to be found like fossils, gold, nickel and copper among a horde of other things like flowers used for fragrance. Come to think about it with some home made equipment you could be out there finding real gold in a mater of days. 

The Philippines is a country where there is a huge amount of history and therefore there has to be a lot of historical artifacts to be found you just have to look in the right place for them and if by chance you were to stumble on some gold bars well then good for you.

Xavier         

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg272668.html#msg272668

Xavier

So many questions so little time

Offline denzel459
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #339 on: January 30, 2014, 08:59:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

good point there maestro... I certainly agree, for hunters as in real hunters, do your research well.

Posted on: January 30, 2014, 08:26:56 pm
Bro, am new to this stuff too, we have a project going on in Bukidnon lately, and you don't have to get a costly scanner to determine your gold. Find a marker and that can tell a lot. Westerner's don't believe in stone markers, it's an ASEAN inherent trait I guess, the Japanese who buried these treasures left markers because they thought that if they lose the war they can still annex or claim Philippines as theirs, unfortunately McArthur was a smart ass "I shall return... for the Golden loot." and the Japanese expectation went moot.

Try to post some pictures and I can help guide you. We found a marker and simply did some basics and we stumbled on a hidden bunker/perhaps a tunnel [tightly sealed will not disclose much]. If you have an iPhone or any latest phones with android OS, you can ask assistance to have a metal detector uploaded to it [see all apps on metal detector] it may not be the best but it can do basic stuff that will amaze you. My iPhone helped me locate this 3 ft. deep bunker with an amazingly sculptured stone marker of a turtle head pointing to the door [I'm keeping as a souvenir also, a triangular slab with very nice chrysanthemum design at the center, anyone can guess what that means]

this is where I got my iPhone upload:

Please Register or Login
see attachment how it looks

Try it muna, don't argue with academicians here or those who claim they know, you'll lose your focus, yet heed the advise of very supportive individuals as I can see some too.

Goodluck hunter!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg272954.html#msg272954

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

detector_iphone.jpg

Print
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.