[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #340 on: January 31, 2014, 04:40:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by denzel459
Try it muna, don't argue with academicians here or those who claim they know, you'll lose your focus, yet heed the advise of very supportive individuals as I can see some too.

After reading what you wrote before this statement you surely must realize how completely wrong this is. You present an iPhone app that detects metal. Not one person here has said there is no way to detect metal or that there is no metal in the Philippines.

Your comment makes absolutely no sense and you're going to catch a large amount of criticism from real treasure hunters. A hole in the ground is indeed a "project" as you put it. But a hole in the ground is a good start for an outhouse. Remember that.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg272956.html#msg272956

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Alberto Minero Jr
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #341 on: February 04, 2014, 01:09:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hmmmmm I think yamashita gold can't be detected by a metal detector because its made of ___________...........  Rider

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273005.html#msg273005

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #342 on: February 05, 2014, 11:10:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by denzel459
good point there maestro... I certainly agree, for hunters as in real hunters, do your research well.

Posted on: January 30, 2014, 08:26:56 pm
Bro, am new to this stuff too, we have a project going on in Bukidnon lately, and you don't have to get a costly scanner to determine your gold. Find a marker and that can tell a lot. Westerner's don't believe in stone markers, it's an ASEAN inherent trait I guess, the Japanese who buried these treasures left markers because they thought that if they lose the war they can still annex or claim Philippines as theirs, unfortunately McArthur was a smart ass "I shall return... for the Golden loot." and the Japanese expectation went moot.

Try to post some pictures and I can help guide you. We found a marker and simply did some basics and we stumbled on a hidden bunker/perhaps a tunnel [tightly sealed will not disclose much]. If you have an iPhone or any latest phones with android OS, you can ask assistance to have a metal detector uploaded to it [see all apps on metal detector] it may not be the best but it can do basic stuff that will amaze you. My iPhone helped me locate this 3 ft. deep bunker with an amazingly sculptured stone marker of a turtle head pointing to the door [I'm keeping as a souvenir also, a triangular slab with very nice chrysanthemum design at the center, anyone can guess what that means]

this is where I got my iPhone upload:

Please Register or Login
see attachment how it looks

Try it muna, don't argue with academicians here or those who claim they know, you'll lose your focus, yet heed the advise of very supportive individuals as I can see some too.

Goodluck hunter!

First Off lets get a few things right Here, One you dont have a project you like many of your countrymen just like telling stories to make your self look and sound important,, Imagine this IM firing Machine Guns at you are you going to Bury the treasure or are you going to hide so you can dodge the Bullets or shoot back, Gold is no good to a dead person so I guess you would hide or shoot back YES,

Its not a Western thing  your right  and it is an Asian thing, Every one of you that come here and there are thousands on members from PI that say you have a positive site or you have a project or you need backers or a Radar or ground scanner, Im sorry But we will never believe you guys because none of you (thousands) of members have found ONE piece of gold, But the worst thing about it is we are never Sure if we will ever hear from you again and that the Crazy way you guys just go digging Tunnels and holes with no safety Precautions, worries the Hell out of us this is why we will not help you because WE dont want to be responcible for your Death, Please just stop the crazy talk and taking risks because of something some fool has told you, IF IT WAS TRUE then the person telling you these things would not be telling you they would dig it up for them selves,

Again,,,, PLEASE Stop taking these Stupid Risks and Chances where you might get Killed Because Gold is no good to a dead man and as for the Japanesse tourists pretending to be eccologists thats a load of rubbish, instead of telling lies and spreading rumours go and ask them what they are doing because Japanesse People are Very Honorable, The Yammashita Treasure was recovered Now YOU either talk Treasure and methods or say nothing,,, But most of all DO NOT go accusing people of things that they have not done, BUT I will tell you this,, It is because all of the things I have mentioned here which is why you get NO help from this site,

Now Take Care and Stay Safe,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273034.html#msg273034

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
8%
Male
Australia

6080.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #343 on: February 06, 2014, 01:03:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
Gold is no good to a dead man a

Well said Ridge Runner

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273039.html#msg273039

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #344 on: February 06, 2014, 06:35:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Ridge runner. agree with a few of your comments.
As for the Japanese being honorable, I'm not
so sure especially with what went on during the
war times. Such as the. sinking of the Centaur, a hospital ship
#47 In the British register of hospital ships.
torpedoed by the Japanese with the loss of 299
Lives. then there is there so called science whaling in
whale sanctuary!!

Posted on: February 06, 2014, 06:07:21 am
If, a Japanese person is looking for his grandads hidden stolen loot.Can you
seriously expect to ask him what he is doing and get an honest answer?? I very highly doubt. that..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273047.html#msg273047

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #345 on: February 06, 2014, 06:02:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
Hello Ridge runner. agree with a few of your comments.
As for the Japanese being honorable, I'm not
so sure especially with what went on during the
war times. Such as the. sinking of the Centaur, a hospital ship
#47 In the British register of hospital ships.
torpedoed by the Japanese with the loss of 299
Lives. then there is there so called science whaling in
whale sanctuary!!

Posted on: February 06, 2014, 06:07:21 am
If, a Japanese person is looking for his grandads hidden stolen loot.Can you
seriously expect to ask him what he is doing and get an honest answer?? I very highly doubt. that..

Yes I agree,,, They Sunk My Fathers Ship and set Fire to the water,, He spent his 21st Birthday in Changy Prison,,,They stuck pieces of bambo up under his finger nails and jabbed him with Bayonets, along with Burning him with Cigars and Cigarettes, But the worst thing they did was make him Bury his friend Alive and then they made him site on the Grave and he could Hear his friend Screaming under Ground,

Along with all that they had him building that Bridge, (The Bridge Over the River Kwai) But by No Fault of his Own He bought home not just the physical Scars but the Mentle ones too, So I under stand what they did and War changes people from all walks of life,

Maybe I should not of used the word Honorable and instead I should of used the word Proud...

I never saw my father in a TEE Shirt and my Mum only ever saw him with out a shirt a couple of times, But it just goes to show how even Beautiful Cultures also have an Ugly side,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273057.html#msg273057

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2014, 09:20:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

AU, I'm sorry to hear about what your father went through during the war.
I guess war will always bring out the worst in people.
The Japanese culture is very interesting, & to think such a small nation could
take so much of Asia during the far is impressiv,e all the way down to Australia.
I'm sure we werw next on the list.Australia & new Zealand's.

Back onto the treasures side of things, they must have had vast quantitys of booty!!
 who would reallyn know what's out there for the finding

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273083.html#msg273083

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #347 on: February 08, 2014, 08:31:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
Back onto the treasures side of things, they must have had vast quantitys of booty!!
 who would reallyn know what's out there for the finding

Yes there is lots of treasure in the Philippines but its small family caches not 1000's of bars of gold buried at 50 feet in a concert bunker. This Yammy nonsense reminds me of the US civil war/KGC etc. nonsense its all based on hear say/ conspiracy theorist BS.       

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273084.html#msg273084

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #348 on: February 08, 2014, 08:51:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

But Seldom, isn't there the case of Roxos??& the Marcos government
That wasn't some small stash

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273096.html#msg273096

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2014, 05:50:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

They did not find any treasure Goldenboy, they use treasure hunting/finding as a cover story to blanket all the money they stole from the county and business at the time. Then they pay that clown to write the book The Golden Lily I think is the name and wa la a con is coplete and a whole county is thrown into hunting treasure behind it. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273097.html#msg273097

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.