[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2014, 12:23:17 am »
Go Up Go Down

Sounds like a must. read Wink for yamma thunters .
One thing on past posters is the turtle signs?have the Japanese
adopters of the Spanish treasure signs. or have the been looking
for yamma treasure when its Spanish??or just imaginations ^

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273102.html#msg273102

Offline Audi
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2014, 12:55:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

"They did not find any treasure Goldenboy, they use treasure hunting/finding as a cover story to blanket all the money they stole from the county and business at the time. Then they pay that clown to write the book The Golden Lily I think is the name and wa la a con is coplete and a whole county is thrown into hunting treasure behind it."

Fact, hearsay or personal opinion?  Just curious. Smiley 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273103.html#msg273103

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
- Lao Tzu

Offline Alberto Minero Jr
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2014, 06:26:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Buried treasures are true I've seen it before when I was 9 yrs. old one of our family friend found a treasure by accident and now they become one of the riches family here in my City.....................

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273104.html#msg273104

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2014, 08:30:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Audi
Fact, hearsay or personal opinion?  Just curious. Smiley

FACT

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273105.html#msg273105

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2014, 09:30:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alberto Minero Jr
Buried treasures are true I've seen it before when I was 9 yrs. old one of our family friend found a treasure by accident and now they become one of the riches family here in my City.....................

And About 3000 other people have come here and said the same thing, and if its not that they then say that they have found US Strong boxes with bonds in them Or Balls with Diamonds in, or asking for Money, Or Asking for a Detector or Scanners and yet they all say the same as another 5000 PI people saying,,, we have a Positive Site..

So dont take my word for it,,,,,GO and read the Thousands of posts writen here by your countrymen all saying the same thing,,The story has changed so much since the beginning that none of you know the facts anymore,,

Now this is where you say ITS TRUE IVE SEEN IT or come out with a desparate confession of proof about someone you know or about the wisest man in the Village or download some photos from another site and post them here claiming that it is you or your friends standing by a pile of treasure,

We have seen it ALL Here and heard it All,, 5000 Positive Sites and Not One $1.00 has been found or profit been made,,, And this is why people here have a hard time believing in stories like yours because everyone says these Things,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273118.html#msg273118

Offline Alberto Minero Jr
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #355 on: February 11, 2014, 04:40:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
And About 3000 other people have come here and said the same thing, and if its not that they then say that they have found US Strong boxes with bonds in them Or Balls with Diamonds in, or asking for Money, Or Asking for a Detector or Scanners and yet they all say the same as another 5000 PI people saying,,, we have a Positive Site..

So dont take my word for it,,,,,GO and read the Thousands of posts writen here by your countrymen all saying the same thing,,The story has changed so much since the beginning that none of you know the facts anymore,,

Now this is where you say ITS TRUE IVE SEEN IT or come out with a desparate confession of proof about someone you know or about the wisest man in the Village or download some photos from another site and post them here claiming that it is you or your friends standing by a pile of treasure,

We have seen it ALL Here and heard it All,, 5000 Positive Sites and Not One $1.00 has been found or profit been made,,, And this is why people here have a hard time believing in stories like yours because everyone says these Things,

My stories is different sir I'm not a treasure hunter like those people I'm just here to learn not to argue with you people.................... I don't need you to believe my story sir its just a story anyway.......................those people are obsessed with these treasures......... these treasures cant be detected by a metal detector because its not made of metal its made of gold dust mix in soil like a pot.............they say yamashita gold only shines in the book................

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273120.html#msg273120

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #356 on: February 11, 2014, 04:11:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Alberto Minero Jr

My stories is different sir I'm not a treasure hunter like those people I'm just here to learn not to argue with you people.................... I don't need you to believe my story sir its just a story anyway.......................those people are obsessed with these treasures......... these treasures cant be detected by a metal detector because its not made of metal its made of gold dust mix in soil like a pot.............they say yamashita gold only shines in the book................

I know you dont want to argue, I think there must be alot of Aluvial gold (gold Dust) in PI because over the centuries the people have made alot of gold statues and orniments so good luck in finding it,,,,There must be more there although its hard to find I bet theres alot in the inland rivers and streams,

Keep Searching,,AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273121.html#msg273121

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #357 on: February 11, 2014, 05:31:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yep!  You all have GOLD!   Lots of gold.   Better do it the old hard way then Pretend about the Yammi or Marchos stuff.  The Rock formations your hills are made up of are more then Conducent with gold formations.  Have you tried to pan the Creak down the hill from you house?  

Please Register or Login

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/ming/gold/as/ph/p0005.htm

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273126.html#msg273126

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:33:52 pm by homefire »
Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #358 on: February 11, 2014, 11:16:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lookout homefire, they will be requesting pans & other equipment!!
but to true, the gold if probably there for the taking, less the poison gasses &
 Booby traps ^^

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273128.html#msg273128

Offline Rotciv68
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #359 on: February 12, 2014, 09:04:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy
I believe you are very knowledgeable and experienced in YTH,  We identified a site, it has a verified underwater entrance to a cave, since the entrance is underwater and difficult to enter the group decided to dig downwards from above where the tunnel is expected to be. At about 12m dig the soil was very itchy and although there isno odor, the men feel severe headaches. We abandoned the digging for now.  How can we deter the poison chemical or whatever is causing the irritant. Im sure its a deterent to reaching the tunnel underneath.  Need your expert opinion.

Another site has a positive signs as told by the men who started the dig, we investigate and there we stopped at a large rock (2m wide revealed) of unknown size, when we returned due to rainy season and storms had passed the hole is waist deep in  water and the rock is submerged , we used submersible pumps but to no avail the water was just to fastfilling the hole again(same level)  about 80 meters away is a riverbank.  Our guess is the river is feeding the water trap or an underground waterway filling the dig.  Few months back when the river was dry the hole was also dry, ideal conditions for a digging.  Should we wait again for that season to resume our dig?

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg273131.html#msg273131

Print
Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.