[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline taurusTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:53:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi there....to all PINOY THUNTERS...hewwww stone mark again? sometimes im thinking maybe RIDGE R..GOLDDIGGER.HOMEFIRE.SELDOM is right..scattered all over the place?for what reasons i dont know?only the ghost of japanese army can answer those question if they do existing..but whose gonna believe them any way even my self i never see one of those.crazy thoughts..because of my fashion of this hobby i divide it into a two form?one is detecting for history?and yammy hunting..its just like a competition for me?whose gonna win..history hunting?yammy hunting?sounds great i have to find out..anyway there is a kanji word means earth in this marker..so there is appearance of a flat ground..then the line is representing kawa river or creek? dot is ken it self or deposit? or maybe ishi..REMINDERS...REMINDERS..guys dont believe to much in treasure codes some of them is false..only few of them we can count on..KANJI TRANSLATION IS STILL THE BEST..any advice is warmly welcome...TAURUS Detecting

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251703.html#msg251703

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Photo0018.jpg
Photo0019.jpg
Photo0020.jpg

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:26:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

It may be nothing more than a person carving his name on a rock. But let's presume it really is a treasure mark. You just made it useless by picking it up and moving it so you could take a picture.

You Yam hunters always amaze me. Not in a good way, either.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251727.html#msg251727

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 11:30:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Taurus, I'm just moving away from the Treasure side of things for a second, What if all these carvings are warning's or Well wishe's for traveller's, and the reason I ask this is because everyone over there keeps finding these style of carvings on trees, rocks etc.

Now I know that religious beliefs and peacfullness are a very big part of Life over there as with the Japanese traditions,
Maybe these carvings are writings or a guide to inner peace,

My point is, Are these signs dirrecting those who follow them to a spiritual Treasure, There just seems too many for them to be for man made Treasure,

So maybe this is where the real Treasure Lie's

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251735.html#msg251735

« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:39:09 am by Ridge Runner »
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:11:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RIDGE R..this is not a sign for welcome or well etc..and also we cannot compare this into a tree signs or a rock form into a turtle or huge head pointing to where.this is not also a warning..RIDGE so many questions lying beneath..the only ways to answered is to find out the truth by my self..about there devotion religion spiritual believes i think i know a lot about them..i have so many NIHHON JIN friends.my sister lived in japan for more than 20 years my younger brother is in kyoto japan..my sister is in nagoya..most of this guys lived in just one code boshido..samurai ways they are determined focus and brave..that is there ways during ww2..but know slowly gone new era we all see what japan now..RIDGE so many people mostly in philippines posting marker that dont exist.natural stones but for them its a marker thats reasons why so many question will raise..there is no yamashita treasure we both know that..but there is a lost JAPANESE ARMY TREASURE in visayas and mindanao..lead by GEN manjome and zuzuki..koruoda..no yamashita ridge..about the signs the important thing is to read it clearly and observe the area avoid to much treasure codes..and visualize sometimes it helps..taurus Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251790.html#msg251790

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:42:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well Taurus, are there no books on signs or ancient writings or lost languages in the Libuary's, because about five years ago over here they found some rocks with a lost language from about 3-5000 years ago, So maybe your signs are much older than what you think,

yes/no

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251792.html#msg251792

Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 11:03:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GOLDDIGGER...im not arguing with you about that..hands off when it comes to you..we have different views when it comes in hunting. you have your own i have mine. i learn a lot because of you guys i appreciate..i know what is the real or not when it comes in markings..clearly this marker is not a name..it says earth..i have to try this so that those questions will be answered properly..this is the only way to find out?there is nothing to lose in this one..you have to understand me guys..there is a reason behind on this..tnx taurus Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251793.html#msg251793

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 11:12:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Taurus, it's a good thing that you have your reasons, and one of the best things is we are discussing the sign and it's origins, Not yammy Treasure,

So tell me why would there be an Earth sign be placed where you found it?? and is this sign part of the Pinoy Language or part of the Japanese Language,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251794.html#msg251794

Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 11:35:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RIDGE..im serious...if you found it there we cant compere that to the others how old to be? the mayans ancient txt maybe 3 t0 5000..old kanji i dont know? RIDGE i cant answer that..i think i need a little help of carbon dated for this..are you serious ridge?

Posted on: February 22, 2013, 11:22:39 PM
RIDGE..clearly as we can see in the picture kanji word appear it means earth..the soil ground thats what it means..and why they curve it into the stone? no body knows?thats why i have to find out? so that questions will be answer..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251796.html#msg251796

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 11:49:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Taurus, you have misread my post, the writing on the stones are nothing like yours, the reason I said about the rocks/stones over here is because of there age.

The rocks that I have seen had a very old type of writing on them

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251798.html#msg251798

Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

optional
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 12:42:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

why did you say that?is there something suspicious in my post?the rock stone?it might be look new as what you expect than 75 to 80 years. as the writhing accord.i found it in under..with a little help 0f brush the result look better..i am not live in lies..i am a truth seeker im always looking for that. not basing  in oral evidence..i have to see it by my self..pure just like you guys wanted..so there is nothing wrong?if i have start to find out about those stone and what is the front of that..it cost only a little..its natural where ever you go in this world..most important im in the action love it,.RIDGE is very hard to comment or to say anything while we are only facing pictures of those we been mentioned..the best is we must see it for our self.so there no questioned will be rise again..thanks ridge...taurus Detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46132.msg251799.html#msg251799

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: