[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kenjihimuraTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: April 12, 2011, 05:01:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

My team got some interesting stone markings at a place in Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines. It is a circle with a dot under it. is this also known on about the Yamashita treasure. Thanks.
Sorry that i did not make to took picture on it but i will sometime this week.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg162403.html#msg162403

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 05:31:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Not much we can tell you without pictures sorry.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg162410.html#msg162410

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline thehunterishunted
Yamashita
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 05:38:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I need your help guys, with the stone markings we found. My group has been ecstatic with what they found and thought something was under that concrete cement middle of a stream that they immediately broke the concrete where the markings were in place. Is it ok if I make a sketch or a drawing on how it looked like? No, we were only able to dig 2.5 feet as the stone/concrete was getting harder and harder as we went deeper. I'm positive that there are treasures burried in that place somewhere, with the history of a find in the other side of the hill, a pail of gold dust hidden under a huge rock where a arrow carving was found between two small holes.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg198108.html#msg198108

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 07:05:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by thehunterishunted
I need your help guys, with the stone markings we found. My group has been ecstatic with what they found and thought something was under that concrete cement middle of a stream that they immediately broke the concrete where the markings were in place. Is it ok if I make a sketch or a drawing on how it looked like? No, we were only able to dig 2.5 feet as the stone/concrete was getting harder and harder as we went deeper. I'm positive that there are treasures burried in that place somewhere, with the history of a find in the other side of the hill, a pail of gold dust hidden under a huge rock where a arrow carving was found between two small holes.

Just a rational observation here... but, the Japanese did not scratch silly little markings on rocks to lead modern-day "treasure hunters" to these fantasy treasures.

Not trying to snuff-out your dream of living the life of luxury, but rocks is rocks and pretend is pretend.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg198109.html#msg198109

Yamashita
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 07:04:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Just a rational observation here... but, the Japanese did not scratch silly little markings on rocks to lead modern-day "treasure hunters" to these fantasy treasures.

Not trying to snuff-out your dream of living the life of luxury, but rocks is rocks and pretend is pretend.

Although I am a beginner on the trade, it amazes me how in the hell those marks are being engraved on stones and rocks on cliffs and riverbeds where no modern artists would dare go. With history of japanese occupation during the war, it's not impossible that treasures were hidden somewhere with evidences of 6 successful recoveries of treasures (in tons of gold bars) which caught my interest. No, it's not all for greed and ambitions but only to experience how it feels like when you find a hidden treasure myself no matter how small or big it maybe. A find is only the bonus of my curiosity, if ever. I love risks, it challenges me. Every exploration, we are being followed and I get excited how we find the way to get rid of those people, rebels or military. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg198171.html#msg198171

Offline debbie69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

260.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 09:09:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

you need to look for another sign, approx. 3 feet away - important signs are always 3 feet apart, depending the creator....arrow - go and look in the opposite direction what you will find.where you are could be just a decoy to lead you into the wrong direction. east-west is important...when the sun goes up at 7am...observe the arrow direction -opposite way.good luck. gold dust - no big meaning..as per now. if you encounter concrete/cement mix - test it with acid if indeed its a cement mix,rule is if cement/concrete, it will get so hard you almost cant break it, but its possible.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg199937.html#msg199937

Yamashita
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 07:14:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by debbie69
you need to look for another sign, approx. 3 feet away - important signs are always 3 feet apart, depending the creator....arrow - go and look in the opposite direction what you will find.where you are could be just a decoy to lead you into the wrong direction. east-west is important...when the sun goes up at 7am...observe the arrow direction -opposite way.good luck. gold dust - no big meaning..as per now. if you encounter concrete/cement mix - test it with acid if indeed its a cement mix,rule is if cement/concrete, it will get so hard you almost cant break it, but its possible.

Hi there Debbie! Thanks for your suggestion. We tested with acid to find out whether it was really made of cement mix, and yes, it was. On its right side was a right foot mark, 1 foot forward was a protruding rock formation with three small holes in triangular formation (probably, they used a toothpick sized stick to bore those holes) with somewhat 7 small stairs marked below those holes. Below the foot mark, around 3 inches away were 3 small rounded holes around 3 inches in diameter lined up 6 inches apart. After taking pictures, I instructed my men to dig on the concrete, intentionally to remove those markings. We dug 2.5 ft. but we left it that way because we had to figure out the exact location where the treasure is buried rather than wasting our time and efforts digging pits or tunnels here and there. Analyzing those markings first and yes, probably, there are other marks close by. I will check the place again in couple of days. Thanks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,22796.msg199948.html#msg199948

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: