[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia
Referrals: 0

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 10:04:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BoyScout
So you could relate..before 15 and 16 came into the picture, we have been talking to each other privately. why? coz that's the way i am and it's none of your business anyway. Post 16 is solely for you, it's just a simple question are you talking about Filipino survivors or not?

This one alone should help you analyze how you wanted your post to be understood.**the relevance of the photo with your story

I had purposely not answered part of your question knowing you would have no choice but to ask it again in a desperate attempt to regain credibility with the people you attempt to "help" via private message. Thank you for responding so predictably! Now, for those t-hunters who have been contacted by Boy Scout privately, it will be to your advantage to read the following and take warning that you have probably been misled by his "help":

1) In the past, this Boy Scout character had tried to "help" me interpret certain signs carved in rock. I had already knew the meaning of such signs; they were related to the Shinto animist religion, and had NOTHING to do with treasure, but to him they were treasure markers.

2) In posts #16 and 18 in this thread, Boy Scout has demonstrated his inability to do simple deductive reasoning and extrapolation. Any reader who had read my post while using a bit of grey matter would NOT have had to ask the questions he posed. This should set off warning bells in the minds of people who do not wish to be misled. And I still will not answer this person's question in post #18, because the answer is plainly obvious! Smiley

How many people have been set off on wild-goose chases by your "help", Boy Scout? How many have had their heads filled with false hope and visions of imaginary treasure? Not too many I hope!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67442.html#msg67442

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 04:13:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

The reason why  I am asking you that is because with the history of the Philippines , there has been no records of such activities...

Then again what could really be gained by Filipino forumers here- your "diligent" ideas and insignificant experiences.

Now I wouldn't be wasting more of my time here to do rebuttals on every claim you have in your last post because it would surely not be going on any good sense of direction, surely this thread would just be like the other threads i have been reading on.. as the saying goes
"Mas GAGO ang pumapatol sa GAGO" . I know you already know what this means

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67502.html#msg67502

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 05:47:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BoyScout
The reason why  I am asking you that is because with the history of the Philippines , there has been no records of such activities...

Then again what could really be gained by Filipino forumers here- your "diligent" ideas and insignificant experiences.

Now I wouldn't be wasting more of my time here to do rebuttals on every claim you have in your last post because it would surely not be going on any good sense of direction, surely this thread would just be like the other threads i have been reading on.. as the saying goes
"Mas GAGO ang pumapatol sa GAGO" . I know you already know what this means

Once again you are in a desperate bid for credibility. Keep on believing what you wish, but STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE with your wild interpretations of signs and pretenses that you actually know something. I have told you off before when you attempted to "help" me. I have been trying to undo the damage you've done to others who have approached me for the simple truth of matters.

Is this a game to you? Does it make you feel good and great to mislead and give false hope to hapless t-hunters with your wild and erroneous interpretations? Add my words to your "records" of past happenings in the Philippines, and may other people take the nonsense that you spout with a VERY big pinch of salt!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67509.html#msg67509

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline balitukguy
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 10:27:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

not good markers

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67883.html#msg67883

Offline delopsTopic starter
Pull Tab

no pain no gain
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 08:15:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you all gentlemen for your honest opinion here!!! Thank You Very Much!!!
And Thank You Admin for this site which has broadened my reseach on some stones marks which I believed are yamashita treasure signs, but if its not, it will still be part of my wonders why they are there, who makes it there... a lot of questions.... This is my last attachment gentlemen,taken very far from my previous attachment,,, I know this is man made, But Again What Is This Mark? The embossed arrow is next and near to the "eye" mark. All opinion are highly appreciated...Thanks....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg67912.html#msg67912

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

arrow.jpg
watching.jpg

Offline vourvon
Bronze Member

Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

475.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MD-5008, V4 Automax & Nokta Golden King
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 06:43:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

delops,

You have so many posible marking, in my experience any mark you can find is have relation to each other and the final mark is pointing mark like eye or hole that pointing the direction where is the opening or where to start digging a hole. All you can do is check in every vicinity of the mark about up to 50 meters redious and check if have any surface of soil that relaxed / submerged ( lundo or lubog na lupa ) and check if it is not a virgin or have trace of touched then you can start digging and should be at the max 7ft deep you can find another marker and if have found that, that is the correct hole and don't forget to post here sometimes even you get another marker in your digging sometimes that is decoy.

Another tips sometimes the spirit can point you where is the opening, all you can do is investigate your old neighbor if they see any spirit and where is the location. That is my experience anobody can right to igore it, I'm just trying to help.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg68061.html#msg68061

Offline balitukguy
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 08:18:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

nice markers

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg69427.html#msg69427

Offline NIKOS
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Greece

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

rabdoskopy
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 02:12:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

i believe this stone is the treasure, you have to carry over to yor house any time soon end wait too get the price from a kolektor of antiguities Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg69456.html#msg69456

Offline delopsTopic starter
Pull Tab

no pain no gain
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 04:48:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

NIKOS:
Thank you for your opinion..... I have made alot of research including materials not found on the net. Yes...me too believes these are antiques. It might be made way back when Knights Templar was phased-out on the 13th century. These are already antiques...and I have doubts these are done starting 15th century and up when the philippines was under the King of Spain for 300 years...worth to be collected... I begin to make a book and these stone marks are not worth for antique collectors...its more interesting facts to support secret conspiracy happened in the history of the Philippines.Kudos

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9808.msg69720.html#msg69720

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: