[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: July 24, 2009, 07:54:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

REAL STONE ! REAL MARKERS/SIGNS, BUT ITS FAKE.. THIS IS THE TRUTH BEHIND YTHUNTING IN DAVAO AND OTHER PARTS OF MINDANAO. THIS IS ONE OF THEIR MUDUS OPERANDI YOU CAN'T DETECT IF ITS FAKE OR REAL FOR THE YAM TH THEY ARE ALMOST COMPLETE IN PLAYERS, THE MARKS ON THE STONE READS AS "DAI NIPPON TEIKUK" THEY USE REAL JAPS TO PUT SOME SIGNS IN THE STONES. ARROWS,MAPS,BOULDERS WITH SHAPES OF ANIMALS,FISH,LAKES,RIVERS ETC WHOM THE FINANCIERS IN MIND AND WANT TO SEE.. I TALK TO ONE OF FIVE BIGGEST AND NOW STRONG PERSON IN MY PLACE (VERY RICH NOW) HE IS MY OLD FRIEND AND HE TOLD ME WHERE HE GET HIS MONEY. THEY MAKE GOLDBARS,BOXES,DIAMONDS,GOLD BUDDHA FOR THEIR OPERATION, THEY DUG TUNNELS LIKE JAPS TUNNEL AND CONSTRUCT CONCRETE VAULTS PUT THE GOLD BARS PUT TARS AS YAM TH IMAGINED,MAKE YAM SIGNS AND BLAST THE TUNNELS THEN DUG AGAIN TILL THEY ALMOST REACH THE VAULT THEY MADE, THE OTHER PLAYERS WAITING IN MIA AIRPORT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF FOREIGN YAM TREAS INVESTORS/GOLD BUYER WHOM THEY CONTACTED USING THEIR FOREIGN PLAYERS eg. JAPS,AMERICAN ETC. I SAW PERSONALLY HOW THEY OPERATE.NO ONE CAN DETECT IF ITS MODUS OPERANDI.THEY SPEND MILLIONS OF PESOS FOR THE OPERATIONS. HE CONVINCED ME AFTER THEIR OPERATION, I TOLD HIM, I WANT TO FIND THE REAL JAPS TREAS AND I WANT IT TO BE FOUND IN MY OWN IDEA AND I WANT IT TO BE DUG BY ME. HE LAUGH..AND TOLD ME, CRAZY FRIEND! MY IDEA IS 100 PERCENT SURE! NOW, THE ONLY TECHNIQUE THAT COULD DETECT THEIR MODUS IS THE SCIENTIFIC IDEAS.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39710.html#msg39710

There are 10 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

1.jpg
DSC08203.jpg
DSC08205.jpg
DSC08206.jpg
DSC08207.jpg
DSC08212.jpg
DSC08215.jpg
DSC08216.jpg
DSC08217.jpg
DSC08218.jpg

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:00:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

SORRY TO TELL THE TRUTH, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH...I,M NOT AFRAID IF MY FRIEND GOT ANGRY TO ME, IN MY PLACE WE ARE POOR BUT VERY BIG AND VERY POWERFUL FAMILY THAT HIS MONEY COULD DO NOTHING TO US..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39712.html#msg39712

Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

That is a great help to those who are planning to invest their hard-earned money for this fraudulent activities there in the south! This are the professional con-artists who are making a good money for deceiving people mostly foreigners!!! I wonder if your friends will not be killed for their works? someday they will pay the price!! Thanks for your revelation dude!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39768.html#msg39768

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 02:28:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

ram;
Very interesting.

I have to tell you, in case you dont realize.... all capitol letters means shouting! Did you mean to shout?

I understand what you are saying, completely. I, personally, got stung, in another Phillipine operation, and, although it was only a small thing, it was like an iceberg.... just the tip showed.

Someday, if I get to know you better, I might tell the story, for now, its better left alone, because the scammer got punished, by the law, and deported.

We have a saying, in my family: Once burned, Twice shy.

While I have your ear, ram, I would like to know if any streams, in Mindanao, carry placer or alluvial gold??

Take it easy and dont shout, it can lead to heart attack and stroke. Wise

Brian AKA goldigger (seriously)

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39834.html#msg39834

goldigger

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 09:21:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

goldigger, placers,alluvial gold have here in mindanao and i see people working in rivers with screens they told me they got gold powder and pregold but still they are poor like me. only the big gold mining company survive. as i observed the pilipino life style makes the pilipino poor. example they hit high grade veins of gold, then sky is the limit in happenings eg. drinking alcohol,going to off&on lights,drugs,chicks,guns,gambling, like simulating what the millionaires life and that's common to pilipinos. then the money is gone..w/out thinking tomorrow... then they go back to mining area empty handed then start again...if it hits again, one day millionaire again..till they always start.. another common scum in mining here in mindanao, if they know some foreigners want to invest in gold mining, they will convinced the foreigner to invest even the area have no gold. that technique is common here to have some pocket to survive the daily needs.. sorry to my co pinoys engage in scum, i am only telling the truth nothing but the truth... sorry for those big letters, but i'm not shouting i forget to hit the caps lock hehehe...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39851.html#msg39851

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 10:16:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

another scum in treas hunting golddigger, did you noticed that some pilipinos teaching how to find the yam treas? then did you noticed that they are giving some clues and reading yam treas and telling the poor yam treas asking where they go and dug and telling the yam treas that the area is positive? and telling that to look for trees with signs in the north,south,eaest,west and the volume of treas burried 3tons inside cement vault 35ft in the ground dont move the stone in the right,left that is water trap and bomb in the center above the vault. i think they are the same persons burried the gold hehehe.. then the truth they never seen the true golbars only they hear some stories that their neighbor accidentally dug the treas..hehehe.. so, goldigger the next time you will be in the philippines, don't say anything about treas,mining to people you'v meet. its better to tell the people that you are in the philippines coz you have very big debt in your country then no scummers will go to you coz they think that you are bunkrupt investor.hehehe..as simple as that. have you been  a victim in copper,nickel,chromite mining scum in mindanao? i know all the modus operandi of that scum very well.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39854.html#msg39854

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 07:06:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

ram;

Capitols were very effective, even if you did it accidently!  Waveing

So, there is some placer gold, aha. Have you ever thought of using a metal locator to find the pockets, on the creek  or river? It works, especially if there is a fair amount of black sand (magnetite) with the gold.

The way to do it is find the edges of the magnetite deposit and mark it with sticks, as you hunt around it with the locator. Then, when you have gone right around the patch, shut off the detector, dig and and concentrate the patch, no deeper than 6 inches (15 cm).... do not try to wash right down to visible gold. Stop when the black sand shows, and dump it in a 5 gallon (clean, NO oil) pail. when the patch is all in the pail, take it home and do a  careful wash, in a tub. Be sure and check around big rocks... 1 foot and bigger.

I do this when I go out, works for me.

You can do this after every time the river floods: there will be new gold. You have to understand the system, just going and washing anywhere, will not get gold.

The big outfits lose a lot of gold, a sluice is not as efficient as the little guy with a pan. Panning, done carefully can be 97 to 98 percent efficient, while a sluice box is 70 to 80 percent efficient. If they got $2,000 worth of gold in one day, they lost $666.66!

A pulse induction detector will find black sand, too. But be discreet and do not draw  attention to yourself, if you decide to try it.  Wise

If you can find 5 grains per pan and can pan 6 pans an hour, in a 6 hour day, you can get about $340 at todays price for gold. You must do the concentrate idea, to do 6 pans an hour.

The reason I say  6 hour day, is because you need some time to refine your concentrate, at home, and you need good light!

Where I go, (I have a claim) there is a big mountain to the south and the river runs east, so part of  the day it is in shadow. This is not good for panning, so I have developed the 6 hour day idea, works in my case. Some in the morning and some in the afternoon.

I have a river gravel bar about 150 m long and 15 m wide at low water. Problem is, it is 400 km from home. Angry

My pans are 15.5 inch (39 cm) and since it is all fine without  nuggets I use a screen with no more than 3mm holes.... screening concentrates, by itself. I have calculated for every cubic foot I screen, I get rid of 1.35 cubic feet of waste gravel. It saves wear  and tear on your shoulders from panning and you have less to pan.

This claim renews itself, every year with the spring high water. I tried a sluice, here, but there is so much mud in the gravel, it washed the gold right through the sluice box, and very little got saved! A lesson learned.

I will give you another little hint, if you find a place, on a creek or river, where the detector finds bits of old iron, you have found a place gold can concentrate.

Enjoy the new detector, it has all kinds of uses.

Brian AKA goldigger.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg39929.html#msg39929

goldigger

Offline Gener
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

245.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 01:16:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hmmmmm! i think im interested in this pulse induction detector too! gold panning is much better type of treasure hunting,,,the gold is surely hidden on the dirt! where can acquire one? Detecting

ram,
 sorry but not all those giving clues or advice are scammers! im one of those people giving advice too but i dont scam. there are already people out there who are successful on their operations because of my advice but i never asked anything from them and never get even a single penny. You want to prove what i says? check the ming forum"gener" and you will found how many people got successful because of my advice.. Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg40018.html#msg40018

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 05:23:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

i know ming forum, and i know no one get the gold from advices their they only lost lots of money. but i also surely that someone reading the ming forum but he only read the forum and that guy he actualy got the yam treas in 1985 he is very rich and i know him very well. so....i know the real truth in yam signs and treas...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg40041.html#msg40041

Offline ramTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 05:36:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

goldigger, i don't understand what you mean by capitol, a machine/detector? yes many placers here in mindanao. i visited the mountain areas having rivers 40km from my home and folks their told me to cameback after rainy season rivers will overflow, they told me many children picking up gold nuggets and they sold it to buyers for 900 pesos per gram, i think..$19.14 . folks told me that way they could support their families in daily needs .only two gold buyers i noticed that time no other miners.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6590.msg40043.html#msg40043

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: