[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline scorpio16062Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

can't remember the brand
« on: July 24, 2009, 01:43:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

i met a friends who really encourage to go back to this adventurous hobby by finding and locating what they called WW2 yamashita treasures. way back 7 years ago i joined the group from my home town which they brought me to mindanao and introduces me to a certain colonel of the intelligence, and to find out later on that he is one of marcos seven dwarfs who worked with him during his time and to operate in all his gold operations...he told us some stories about their operation with general Ver but its only some of his experiences while they were retrieving the deposits. we went to mindanoa to operate one of the big deposits with our 15 helpers they worked their for almost one year and a half abot 180ft deep. acccording to him its about a 1 thousand tons but we didn't finish the project coz he was injected in sagay, negros occ. when he confirmed the deposit to be positive and went into comma and after few weeks he died. i'm really interested of working again and hope to find some friends to help with this...

its me scorpio16062   

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6575.msg39637.html#msg39637

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: