[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline vourvon
Bronze Member

Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines
Referrals: 0

475.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MD-5008, V4 Automax & Nokta Golden King
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 10:00:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ridge Runner,

One of my Client in Rizal 2 years ago have 4 Japanese offer to explore his site because this is a location where the treasure is buried in the time of WW2. The Japanese get a worker to manual dig the area with 30 ft circular opening of hole at 10 ft they get the 1st log lay down in square position with marking after that the Japanese go back to Japan because of budget problem and the contract was lap. My client wants to restore his property but 1st he want to scan if have something underneath. after performing of scan the image have something anomaly underneath so my client continue digging but this time he used a backhoe like scan say another 3rd log found in 25 ft and the tip have small hole and found a hundred precious stone inside and he bring the sample of stone to assay and the result is passed to diamond test. Please see the picture below. And I have a request to evaluate 1st your member if he is true liar before you judge it.

The 2nd client now don't want to send me the evidence maybe soon after they get all treasure inside the tunnel. When they get dead end tunnel they hired my service to checked if have a secret extension of tunnel and the scanner found it and they used also backhoe.

I wished soon I get my reward to my client.

vourvon

Posted on: March 23, 2013, 21:56:12
continue...
{alt} 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254410.html#msg254410
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnpmod.gif

There are 7 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

1st Log.jpg
3rd Log.jpg
CSNB1.jpg
CSNB1c.jpg
IMG_3351.jpg
Tip of 3rd Log.jpg
uncut precious stone.jpg

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 10:33:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

lLets Get One Thing STRAIGHT, If anyone had found Hundreds of Gold Bars then the Whole world would know about it because a find that big would never remain a secrete for Long and and seeing as I have worked for many years as a Professional Timber cutter in the Forests all over the world, I assure you that Log Never came out of that PIT Not in the last four or five years,

One thing you forget is that we see many different objects here on this site and we are also treasure hunters Too and weather I'm at work in the forests or hunting in the woods I seee logs like that all the time and that Log has never been completely Buried, the lower edge might have been but the rest of it has'nt, as for the scans they are what they are just that,

You posted about finding hundreds of gold bars that IS/WAS The LIE I was refferring to
so if you want to post things here Please make sure that All of it can be Varified otherwise you will be pulled up to account,

AU

Posted on: March 23, 2013, 10:24:59 PM
One other thing do not post these stories / Lies just so you can make your self look big on the Forum and Take all this rubbish to the EXCLUSIVE Pinoy Forum Here, thats where it belongs and then you can all Lie to each other in Peace

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254418.html#msg254418

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 10:37:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

vourvon

All this nonsense needs to end now it is getting real old . Please take it somewhere else or I will do it for you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254419.html#msg254419

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline nickel_n
Mod
Gold Member

Thank you357

Activity
8%
Male
Australia

6080.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MXT All Pro,EagleSL,Spectrum,XLT,DFX.Garrett Seahunter markII,SD2000,GT16000
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 11:05:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by vourvon
One of my Client in Rizal 2 years ago

So he found the stones two years ago. You got a sample and test it was a diamond.
That I force my self to believe.
But what I can’t get is why he gave to you such a big diamond and if so why you never cash it in?
Your last photo has what suppose to be the stone next to a coin dated 2013.
what a lot of B.S.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254424.html#msg254424

The Diggers Oath
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.

Offline acalicaranTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 01:23:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you gentlemen for all your comments! Please be assured that I will not be convinced that easily by stories of uncut diamonds and hundred of gold bars.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254426.html#msg254426

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 06:50:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by acalicaran
Thank you gentlemen for all your comments! Please be assured that I will not be convinced that easily by stories of uncut diamonds and hundred of gold bars.

The real issue is much more dangerous, mate. I don't believe you realize how dangerous it is to dig a hole that deep to bury anything. There is a good reason that graves are 6 feet deep. You can dig that deep without the real fear of the walls collapsing. To dig down 40 feet would take 5 people more than 3 weeks with shoring and removal of dirt. Not to mention any rocks you encounter. It's just not practical or safe to bury loot that far in the ground. You're on a fool's errand even if you don't believe in diamond balls or gold bars.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254435.html#msg254435

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 07:57:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Having woke up to a PM from Vourvon this morning and seeing as my reply is not of A personal issue and that we have posted the same basic responce to other members I have decided to also post my reply here,

QUOTE:- Mate I have no issue with the stones,

As for you machines they may do what you claim and that is good

heres where it all goes wrong, you claim that someone found houndreds of bars of gold and that those logs were Buried, Now those logs may have been used for tunnel supports but they have not been laying under tons of soil/mud, and it is these to issues that let or do damage to your Honor

I will Post this reply on that page but I surgest that you think carefully how you word your claims and I know there is a language barrier that you and Me Suffer from but it is still reads wrong and this is only a small part of it,

AU

Posted on: March 24, 2013, 07:40:11 AM

Well Mate if you follow the fact that you already are then you are on the right road to finding something, Although it may not be Yammy Treasure you might just find some very good lost items of a high value and I hope you DO, weather its Coins, watches, or pendants, even a gold pen is worth alot of money,

And as GD said, please remember to work safely,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254445.html#msg254445

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2013, 10:17:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you GD and Ridge Runner. Safety of course is of foremost importance. Your advises have helped me a lot.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254532.html#msg254532

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2013, 10:50:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Safety of course is of foremost importance. Your advises have helped me a lot

Well heres I little trick that will also help you in the event of problems (God Forbid), But make sure if you do dig Tunnels etc, Make sure you tie some a Rope around your waist and tie it securely on a tree or something that is a perminant fixture out side of the opening so if you do have problems rescuer's can follow it or pull you out with it etc, because a person could thread a tube down the rope which would serve as an air supply,

But most of all just make sure that you dont put your self in a Situation where you need this in the first place, OK

good luck AU,

PS, how are you getting on finding the right detector???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254537.html#msg254537

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 12:56:39 am »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you Ridge Runner. I am looking at 3 possible options , the Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Plus Treasure Hound with Eagle Eye, White's TM 808 or Fisher Gemini 3 Metal Detector, all 2 box metal detectors. I am new to metal detecting so I need to get more information regarding performance, capabilities, ease of use and what else.  I have asked help from an engineer friend in the US who might be able to help me with the evaluation and purchase.

The reason why I have asked for an MD with 40 ft capability is because  a friend of my relative claimed to have a detector for rent with that capability which I doubt in the first place. For one, he doesn't want to even tell us what is the brand and the model of his detector!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,46262.msg254682.html#msg254682

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Jump to: