[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan
Referrals: 0

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 07:58:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi gary,

you have dug so deep already. are you sure you are on the right spot? what detecting equipments did you use? did they point to that spot? do the stones you excavated at different depths tell you to dig deeper or otherwise? just curious.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19689.html#msg19689

Offline GaryTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

To cap miwa,
       Thanks for viewing my blogspot, I hope you also believe that there is really treasure hidden by the Japanese during WW2 here in the Philippines. I presumed that treasure really exist waiting to be recover and my only proof was my blogspot the history of our actual excavation.
       I presumed that I am in the right track basing in the stone markers that we actually found in our excavation. that, almost all of the stone markers had a sign arrow pointing down, But one arrow in the #7 buddha at 35 dept was pointing horizontal, meaning it is pointing to other deposit at 35 ft. dept. Based on the surface stone marker, there were 3 holes engraved equally form into triangle- meaning it is triple deposits.
       Yes it was already detected by different detectors and it turns out to be positive, its sound high speech. meaning the density of ions is high. but my problem is that, I can not penetrate the very hard cement comparable to iron steel. I have no millions to buy an expensive equipments to finish my project and I just want to share to those well to do investor/contractor who believes the Yamashita's gold to finish my claim. as what expert treasure hunters trained by Japanese says, it is well planned deposit, it is not only by piece but tons deposits and if you have no million budget , you cannot finish and recover the said treasure. I agree to the statements as says, for me I had no million that was why I stopped,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19690.html#msg19690

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 05:46:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi gary,

in fact, i do believe in the japs treasure. there has been a lot of evidence, who can deny. well, only those who try to hide them that want to make it appear it's not true. i witnessed myself when i was still in the grade level when crates were lifted by 2 helicopters from a hill by military personnels. discovered by one of our present senators.

my grandparents lot was also excavated almost 2 decades ago. japs aided with maps and different gadgets came but was stopped prematurely due to security problems during that time. a poisonous gas has been excavated before they stopped. it was forgotten already but now a scheduled excavation is in the offing by some interested individuals. i might take part in it.

if we are blessed, who knows, i might contact and help you. in the mean time, lets share some ideas. God bless! 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19705.html#msg19705

Offline GaryTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 09:36:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Cap Miwa.
      At last, there is one like you who believes the existing of these Yamashita's Gold. Yes, It is true, that one present Senator knows the existing of these Yamashita's treasure, But not only one but two Senators, even Ex-pres. Ramos was one of the member of Rolex 12 under Ex-pres. Marcos. But this Politicians would never talk about the gold. " Instead, they deny and torture the minds and belief of the people by telling them that these Marcos Gold is nothing but a mere hoax, fiction, fantasies of a fertile and speculative mind. They do not want to exposed the truth about the Marcos Gold because they are expecting to benefit out of it in collaboration and connivance with foriegn conspirator both here and abroad.
      In our place, there were two treasure site where Marcos was digging treasure with was handle by an ex-military, a friend of my father. And even my father was one of the civilian laborer with the new recruited train soldiers under these ex-military official. I was there observing my father when I was also in grade school days dated 1971 to 1972. They were digging inside a waterfalls. They had found weapons and 15 skulls in there digging. These was the time Ex-Pres. Marcos declared martial law. But actaully, he used his new recruited soldiers for treasure Hunting. Marcos was very wised, as what my father told me, when they had reached to a pure sand at a 20 ft. deep, They were transfer to another treasure site, and another group went back to finish the excavation. That was why, I had  these copies, one of the Maps of Marcos. It was copied from his ex-military friend dated 2003.
      I knew some of the members here on these furom were criticizing me of to much bickering, What they want from me is to show the gold bars or buddhas of what I had mentioned in my blogspot. But I had already mentioned of why i stopped, What I was doing here, it to share my experiences and my knowledge that this Yamashita's Gold is still exist but facts and not fiction as others criticism. And my only proof is my blogspot 

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19707.html#msg19707

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2008, 12:38:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi gary!

i just came from our site. i'm waiting for the arrival of the equipments (lorenz and fitzgerald). hopefully i will be back to the site next week. by the way, can you email me a copy of your treasure codes? we will be operating this march and april. everything is set. i will contact you when we finish our operation and hope to see you. my email add: rayvpal@yahoo.com

thanks in advance buddy.

cap miwa

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19758.html#msg19758

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 04:08:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

I am amazed that there are lots of poor people around who knows where the treasures are and they don't bother to make any move in order to recover it but to tell the world that they need fund for the project, say some 20 feet under ground!! If I were him I would have dig one foot a day and it takes less than a month to be a millionaire rather then asking for donation or financier. I am not trying to say Yamashita's Treasures doesn't exist, because it did so people are so addicted being rich instantly that they trust their fantasy so much that another new fantasy is created.  Good Luck.

Jeffrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19948.html#msg19948

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 04:47:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Gary, pardon me if I am wrong. I have seen the pictures as "frog marker" and other nearby rocks' markers. Did you realize that the 3 triangle 'O' is not man made. How would you confirmed you are digging at the right spot? My view of point is, use lots of common senses and the right detection equipment before digging blindly....this is both costly and time wasted!! Did the Jap Imp Army dug so deep by using common shovels?  Someone in Sabah, Malaysia found 1,455 kgs of Gold Bar in the jungle along a large river bank, just 6 feet deep. God Luck

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19949.html#msg19949

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 01:17:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Musashi, Do you still need those signs/symbols, if so email me and I will send it over.

Use common sense, right detector and you might hit rich, only if the treasures is still there.

Good Luck

jeff__lai@hotmail.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19953.html#msg19953

Offline RSD
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Malaysia

150.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 01:21:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gary,

I like to know your exact location in Mindanao, perhaps you would allow me to visit your site before I could decide of giving you a helping hand or anything we might be able to work out later.

I am from Sabah, Malaysia. I prefer you email me.

Thanks

Jeffrey   jeff__lai@hotmail.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg19954.html#msg19954

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 07:14:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

To all Thunters members,

hello i'm ramrey and a new member my interest is also on yam treasure hunting i also have my site in davao, city. I would like to ask some help regarding  signs and markers that i have recovered, a veteran Thunter has given me some comments regardings this. But i still need a 2nd opinion and hopefully would shed light if this is are true signs and markers.
     we have extracted wooden curving signs of mother birds and a baby bird with its mouth open like being fed by a mother bird. We also have this striking snake position made of wood and lately we recover a baby bird again but it is made of stone. There was a comment from a veteran hunter that it was rubbish, well i do have lots of signs with me and i will share it with you later and have your opinion too. thank you and happy thunting to everyone.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2355.msg20115.html#msg20115

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to: